• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DOOM Discussion Rule Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A discussion rule should be made against threads attempting to downgrade Davoth (and DOOM as a whole) from 2-A using the argument that he is not at full power, as it was heavily discussed in the original thread,

and this thread:

and this thread:

and has been denied every time. There will be no new relevant information for this topic, as the game is done & it's done getting DLCs till future notice, and this has been agreed upon multiple times via staff consensus.

"Please refrain from trying to downgrade DOOM from 2-A via Davoth not being at full power, this has been discussed across a number of threads, and has been debunked universally." Is the wording of the rule as I'm proposing it. Adjustments can be made if it's not sufficient.

Last edited:
I know I'm not staff, but I was one of the main dudes behind 2-A DOOM (Hell, I made the very argument used to debunk both of these threads. They are solid and no one has been able to debunk it), and I wholeheartedly agree with this decision.

It would be best to implement this, as to keep all the threads of DOOM from being flame wars of something that has been discussed already, and will inevitably end with the same conclusion.

Last edited:
I would like to suggest a tiny fix.

Instead of saying "denied" I would rather write "debunked", since "denied" sounds like we're trying to ban legitimate discussions from happening, when in truth we actually debunked them.

So,

"Please refrain from trying to downgrade DOOM from 2-A via Davoth not being at full power, this has been discussed across a number of threads, and has been debunked universally."

Instead of saying "denied" I would rather write "debunked", since "denied" sounds like we're trying to ban legitimate discussions from happening, when in truth we actually debunked them.

So,

"Please refrain from trying to downgrade DOOM from 2-A via Davoth not being at full power, this has been discussed across a number of threads, and has been debunked universally."
That would also match other discussion rule wordings, right?

So,

Done.

Thank you for helping out.

Should we close this thread then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back