• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Donkey Kong CRT part 1

Since we decided to arbitrarily assume DK drops to country level when he's not in a Mario game, I'll split up the ability sections

Optional Equipment:

Homing Attack (turn up your brightness)

Base:
Limited light manipulation

Resistance to:
Heat Manipulation: Shown here
Ice Manipulation: Breaks out of ice

In games with Mario (new tabber needs to be made)

Abilities:
Summoning: With his Power Shot, can summon his barrel to launch him like a missile
Transmutation: Turns his racket into a boomerang Banana
Aura and Energy manipulation: can imbue himself with an aura to hit a golf ball hard enough and make an energy wave. Does something similar in Sports Mix
Statistics Amplification: The aforementioned ability increases his striking power, and he can use a Dash to increase speed
Magic, Fungus Manipulation and Transmutation: Shown here - Mario Party 2
Magic Nullification: Nullifies Bowser's transmutation spell - Mario Party 2
Deconstruction and Transmutation: Disassembles Bowser and transmutes him into a frog by overpowering his transmutation magic - mario party 2

Resistances:
Electricity: Shrugs off electricity that was strong to destroy the metal platform

Last edited:
Most of this seems fine; disagree with transmutation via the mushroom minigame though, from what I've seen it just conjures them out of thin air rather than turning a pre-existing material into a mushroom. Transmutation via turning his racket into a banana and Bowser into a frog is fine though.

EDIT: Nvm, I guess the mushrooms turning into a star was what you were referring to. That works fine for me.

You should change the links from gfycat to something else since the site links to nsfw.

I think it'd be better to use scenes playing as DK for the mario party ones.

Him being fine right near lava or in a volcano might better for indexing than that one for heat manipulation since he's in back of the front of the meteorite and shielded from friction.

Last edited:
You should change the links from gfycat to something else since the site links to nsfw.

I think it'd be better to use scenes playing as DK for the mario party ones.

Him being fine right near lava or in a volcano might better for indexing than that one for heat manipulation since he's in back of the front of the meteorite and shielded from friction.
Ok

Back