• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Starryknight200 said:
I'm switching Dracula out with his name spelled backwards because he doesn't get nearly as many matches.
Also bump
Does Alucard have the same level of Regenerationn as his father (even if it wouldn't be combat applicable, but still).

Also, I don't know if they can harm Monika's spirit with concept manip.

I'm not sure about the regen but he is resistant to existence erasure/void manipulation as well as reality warping which plot manipulation is grouped under.

Plus mindhax and possibly soulhax would still work on Monika

Starryknight200 said:
I'm not sure about the regen but he is resistant to existence erasure/void manipulation as well as reality warping which plot manipulation is grouped under.
Plus mindhax and possibly soulhax would still work on Monika

I doubt that Soul hax would work since Monika's "soul" posp out after being erased across... Well, every timeline.

Sir Ovens said:
So our site's top 2-Cs include:
The God of Death

An Unkillable Vampire

A Horror Game Antagonist

and

Cute Highschool Grill...

Seems legit.
a cute highschool grill? man, is this site incredible

Unless he's shown explicit resistance to plot manipulation, a general resistance to reality warping isn't going to help him there.

What's Alucard's feat for resisting existence erasure? Because Monika can erase beings which are resistant to 2-C existence erasure.

Even if Alucard could resist that, Monika could just plot manip him into being harmless and win through incap. This would happen before Alucard gets something off due to the infinite speed difference.

Back