• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Wait, isn't Drac like, White Face and Hades level? Like, some of the strongest 2-Cs on the site? Is this not a stomp?

Unless Dracula can deal with Plot Manipulation and non-corporeality, don't see how so.

Is that literally all she needs to win? Like Drac can't just erase her from existance before then?

Type 8 and Mid-Godly doesn't stop Plot Manipulation.

From what I see, Dracula can only concept manip her to get rid of her. Monika's Non-Corporeality is basically nerfed Mid-Godly.

Also I gotta ask Matt about Dracula's Mid-Godly. It seems like he only has Mid-Godly because of his Type 8 immortality.

@Starry She doesn't need to do any of that. Just modify the Plot so Dracula never moves anymore and leave it at that. Also removing all of humanity is ridiculously easy for a 2-C.

Fair enough but she wouldn't know that's what she needs to do to kill him. Yes I know she doesn't need to kill him but I'm just saying. Also, she still is plenty vulnerable to mindhax and reality warping.

Monika's default move in battle would probably be to wipe out all of existence, it's what she does once she realizes subtly influencing the player won't work. It's also her first move against Sayori. And even setting that aside, her plot manipulation should give her the win here.

Why not? High-Godly is being able to regenerate when you're destroyed along with the entire reality you exist in, so a Mid-Godly being wouldn't be able to do that.

Monika was able to come back from existence erasure, then finish off Sayori who should have the same level of regen as the new president, as well as the entire game.

Jobbo said:
Monika was able to come back from existence erasure, then finish off Sayori who should have the same level of regen as the new president, as well as the entire game.

My question is, how was Monika able to do that? Here is counted as resurrection, but her mind still seems to be present after getting erased.

Non-Corporeality. She doesn't have a body you can erase, or something along those lines.

DMUA said:
Non-Corporeality. She doesn't have a body you can erase, or something along those lines.

Ok.

I think that Monika could win against the handicapped Grim Reaper form Simon's Quest using Plot Manip and Existence erasure. Plus, if that doesn't work, she can just delete the script, even if it's basically a suicide.

I vote for Dracula via conceptual manipulation, and much more hax that she isn't resistant to.

Theglassman12 said:
I vote for Dracula via conceptual manipulation, and much more hax that she isn't resistant to.

Can i ask you a question? If someone has Concept manip, of the power of "evil" in this case for example, and he is against soemone who doesn't, how can he use it to win?

He can manipulate the concept of chaos. Also someone that would literally delete some girls along with the entire world doesn't sound like a non-evil person to me.

How Gung Ho is Drac with Conceptual manipulation?

Also the whole non-corporeal thing for Monika doesn't mean much to a guy who can erase an abstract being like death.

Her non-corporeality is more like Mercurius's sensory though.

It's not just that she's a disembodied soul or a living gust of wind or some other form of incorporeality. She was deleted. She doesn't even exist. And yet she's still there.

Jobbo said:
Why not? High-Godly is being able to regenerate when you're destroyed along with the entire reality you exist in, so a Mid-Godly being wouldn't be able to do that.
Which is a 2A feat, something Monika can't do.

Gargoyle One said:
Jobbo said:
Which is a 2A feat, something Monika can't do.
Not in the case of Doki Doki it isn't.

Guys, can I ask you a question? If someone has plot manipulation, but doesn't have conceptual manipulation, can he get rid of an abstract entity?

If he's creative enough with his Plot manipulation.

Back