• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dohvahkiin vs Leo Regulus

If speed is Equalized Dov can win, he uses Staff of Magnus or Mehrunes Razor (Dragonrend if Necessary) and can win the battle. If speed Unequalized, Dov straight up loses.

i dont know, if his ap comes from being a universe, dovah has a massive ap advantage and he wont make a scratch, and since speed is equalized, dovah will stomp, and if he is a universe amd his ap comes from being a universe how he would kill dovah, and why dovah could not kill a "universe", he killed alduin, alduin job is to do that

Zhepar said:
i dont know, if his ap comes from being a universe, dovah has a massive ap advantage and he wont make a scratch, and since speed is equalized, dovah will stomp, and if he is a universe amd his ap comes from being a universe how he would kill dovah, and why dovah could not kill a "universe", he killed alduin, alduin job is to do that
Exactly.

Leo barely have any resistance to the Dovahkiin's abilities and Dovahkiin's AP advantage is so huge that he probably can one-shot Leo.

he more than one shot he is 22 Leo<<<<Alduin(one shoted them)<Dovah<<<<Miraak(stomped)<Dovah(after some time)<<<<this Dovah(he has Miraak power too via absorbing soul)

Lucas Carvalho Santiago said:
So this is a Stomp, eh?
Leo do have non-corporeal existence, but Auriel's Bow and the Staff of Magnus should be able to take care of that, since Auriel's Bow was able to harm Lorkhan, who is non-corporeal.

Leo do have non-corporeal existence, but Auriel's Bow and the Staff of Magnus should be able to take care of that, since Auriel's Bow was able to harm Lorkhan, who is non-corporeal.

I'm pretty sure the Dovahkiin can already hit ghost that are non-corporeal but even if he couldn't; magic in the Elder Scrolls can harm non corporeals as you couldn't physically hit ghost in arena to oblivion and needed magic to effect them. It was only in Skyrim that was changed and that more says something about the Dovahkiin then anything else since these ghost can still walk through walls.

However I think Leo's matter hax is passive so does the Dovahkiin resist being turned into atoms? If he does then he stomps, if the Dovahkiin doesn't resist than Leo stomps.

Keeweed said:
I'm pretty sure the Dovahkiin can already hit ghost that are non-corporeal but even if he couldn't; magic in the Elder Scrolls can harm non corporeals as you couldn't physically hit ghost in arena to oblivion and needed magic to effect them. It was only in Skyrim that was changed and that more says something about the Dovahkiin then anything else since these ghost can still walk through walls.
However I think Leo's matter hax is passive so does the Dovahkiin resist being turned into atoms? If he does then he stomps, if the Dovahkiin doesn't resist than Leo stomps.

He can harm non corporeals, he can harm Ghosts, Hircine's Aspect, Ysgrammor's Ghost and other non corporeals, as well as magic can do it too.

Keeweed said:

Staff of Magnus would Destroy him before he could turn dov into atoms.

The atom hax is passive. That means it would effect the Dovahkiin as soon as the fight started. Also don't quote large walls of text Because that both lags and clutters the thread.

He can harm non corporeals, he can harm Ghosts, Hircine's Aspect, Ysgrammor's Ghost and other non corporeals, as well as magic can do it too.
The Dovahkiin never fought Hircine's aspect (also that's not non corporeal as he can be hit physically while non corporeals couldn't be physically hit in Morrowind) and I was saying how the Dovahkiin can effect non corporeals without using special items.

TOAAPRESENCE1 said:
Didnt the dova resist via Thu'um?
The thu'um isn't matter manipulation. Also the Dovahkiin has two anti feats so unless someone can explain why those anti feats don't count Leo passively stomps. And if the Dovahkiin truly can resist he stomps so this is a mismatch anyways.

Keeweed said:
The Dovahkiin never fought Hircine's aspect and I was saying how the Dovahkiin can effect non corporeals without using special items.
Yep, he didn't, but he can do it if you attack it.

Keeweed said:
The Dovahkiin never fought Hircine's aspect and I was saying how the Dovahkiin can effect non corporeals without using special items.
Yep, he didn't, but he can do it if you attack it.
It won't turn hostile but you can damage it kinda

Oh you meant the deer aspect. You could have used any ghost as an example if that's what you meant.

Wait I just reread the profile. I have no clue why it would be matter hax. Even then the Dovahkiin never resisted that part of the thu'um as he has two anti feats against that.

Keeweed said:
Oh you meant the deer aspect. You could have used any ghost as an example if that's what you meant.
But Leo kinda ***** dova up because of FTL speeds, the only way i can see dova winning is by some form abusing from prisoner methaphysics and it's still a minimal chance.

Wait I just reread the profile. I have no clue why it would be matter hax. Even then the Dovahkiin never resisted that part of the thu'um as he has two anti feats against that.
Wait, what shout had matter manipulation?

No clue. If it's unrelenting force, the Dovahkiin doesn't resist that and gets thrown from it multiple times. If it's disarm the Dovahkiin also doesn't resist that and gets his weapon disarmed. If it's Whirlwind then the Dovahkiin also doesn't resist because the shout won't work if he did. Granted he definitely resist shouts in general but matter manipulation is shown to work multiple times. I know there's a lot of Elder Scrolls threads recently but I've been wanting to make a thread on the resistances for a while now.

Ignoring that this thread should just be closed anyways as it's a stomp no matter what.

You do realise that the Dovahkiin resist matter manipulation, right? It's right there on his profile. Not to mention that the Dovahkiin have immeasurable speed, which means that he would have one-shot Leo before the passive can take affect. Also, I'm pretty sure that the resist part comes from the alteration school of magic, which is the school of magic that manipulate matter and biology.

That's it how passive hax works. Speed is equalized and since Leo's matter hax instantly kills the opponent, it would instantly kill the Dovahkiin.

Also there is zero reason why he should resist matter manipulation and has multiple anti feats.

"Speed is equalize if needed"

The OP still hasn't equalize it. Not to mention that you still haven't explain how Leo's matter manipulation would work since the Dovahkiin have resistance to matter manipulation on his profile. There's not a single anti-feat against the Dovahkiin. If you are talking about the Brelyna's quest, you do realise that we intentionally and willingly participate on her experiment, right?

But, yeah, I agree that this thread should just be closed since It's a stomp no matter how you look at it.

I'm also referring to the other time a novice mage transmitted his eyes into tentacles and he can use alteration spells that transmute him without them failing. If speed isn't equalized then Leo blitz due to being omnipresent.

Also I'm not going to be able to respond more for an hour or 4 because I need to drive to school and I was supposed to be there early but my mom needed me to help her with her broken phone so I'm probably going to be in class for the next couple of hours. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Keeweed said:
I'm also referring to the other time a novice mage transmitted his eyes into tentacles and he can use alteration spells that transmute him without them failing. If speed isn't equalized then Leo blitz due to being omnipresent.
Neloth is not some random novice mage, mate. So there's that.

And omnipresent is not a speed, It's a state of being. Being omnipresent doesn't make your reaction and combat speed faster. The Dovahkiin speedblitz by being able to move faster than time.

We should probably stop this, considering you and I both think that this is a stomp either way.

I remembered it being Neloth's assistant that transmitted him, but it has been a while since I've played Skyrim as I broke it with mods and the nexus changed so I have no clue how to fix it.

Also yeah I'm fine with ending the conversation as this thread is a mismatch.

Back