• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Heck yes. This was bound to happen. After Hank successfully kick peters ass so hard it turned red and he couldn't sit down, Brian was angry. But he decided rather than fight Hank himself, he will fight what he cares for most. His Dog

Ladybird vs Brian

Speed is equal

Both are unarmed

That's all, who wins?

Ladybird: 3

Brian Griffin:

Inconclusive/Draw:

I think Brian should take this Brian is more skilled than ladybird she does have a ap advantage but Brian is fighting more often and is stated to know gym-kata and fights people like quagmire who is a good fighter

True. Though Ladybirds a good amount stronger and higher LS. Plus Brain kinda having issues fighting other dogs.

Ehhh. Any reason for full caps?

And it doesn't negate that weakness. It means he still won't go full on ham at first.

Culexus Assassin said:
BRIAN TAKES THIS VIA BEING SMARTER MORE SKILLED AND HAS BETTER ABILITIES

AND WHAT THE F BRIAN WAS ANGRY ABOUT HOMER LOL
Because Homer Griffen is best American Burgers character

I MEAN YES HE WILL HAVE SOME PROBLEMS BUT I DOUBT HE WONT BE ABLE TO AT LEAST DODGE HER ATTACKS, WHICH SOMETHING SHE SHOULD DEFINITELY BE ABLE TO DO WITH SKILL AND INTELLIGENCE GAP

THEN HE WOULD EVENTUALLY OVERCOME HIS WEAKNESS AND ATTACK HER. LIKE IF HE CAN NEVER ATTACK OTHER DOGS WHAT'S THE POINT OF PUTTING HIM AGAINST A DOG ANYWAY

I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE SAYING IN THE SECOND POST SORRY

Brain isn't That skilled. He is about on peters level of skill, who isn't even trained. He always gets whooped by trained people. It's not like he is even really trained in combat. So Brains skill would be pretty minimal. And it's hard to outsmart someone who's a good bit stronger and tougher then you.

Plus, Brain isn't combat smart. He is general smart. His intelligence doesn't help much at all in this fight cause he doesn't utilize it super well in combat. He may know how to hold his own. But someone trained or strong enough should be capable of taking him out

And he isn't not willing to attack a dog. He just wouldn't be as willing at first. If she bite him though. We can definitely assume he would defend himself

Sorry to make this unholy but what if try's to flirt with ladybird he doesn't care at all about age gaps and hits on any women he sees also female dog

He has charmed one of carter's dogs and had her hide away with him even though he "didn't have permission to give her puppies" she still hid with him in some abandoned house

All he did was hump her and then take her. And she was a younger much better looking dog who was less aggressive. Ladybird is an old dog, so not so appealing. And would likely get aggressive

Brain doesn't care about age he would probably look at lady bird as a beautiful girl like the hills do and he doesn't care about age at all and lady bird just doesn't care what happens like with Kahn's dog and buck Strickland's hounds

Since when? I don't ever recall brain going for an old women. Heck, only old women he went for that I recall, he quickly grew angry towards and actually didn't want to be with her.

Rita was the women I was talking about on who he grew tired On very quickly and cheated on her because she was old, which is something that also kinda showed him he wouldn't go for old.

Ida doesn't look or is old

He didn't sexually go for Pearl. Only felt bad and wanted to help her. And with her life ending. Wanted her to experience what she could

Christine Was definitely not old or looked it.

Oof.

I'm also surprised the AP difference was never asked about. I checked it and oh boy. Peter is not nearly as high as I thought

I would not be surprised if Peter had some consistent 8-C feats, but that would require me watching the entire series in order which I clearly can't do because the show has 18 seasons by this point and I'm still in school

He has like 1 that I recall during a chicken fight. And a MCB one. But surprisingly nothing that's consistent enough. His highest he scales to is

51630400 joules. Or 51 Megajoules. Lady scales to 300 Megajoules. That's way bigger an advantage than I originally thought

1. Why does ladybird have two votes? Fix, please.

2. Regen plus toonforce easily gives Brian the win imo. Even if she oneshots, he regens from it and eventually bests her.

1. Cause two people voted for her.

2. Brain isn't all that Toon like. Nore does he even really utilize the bit of toon stuff he does have in combat

His regen isn't that good that lady couldn't kill him. Ripping out or breaking fatal things should be able to kill him. His regen is also possible not very applicable cause it doesn't work fast. I don't think he has ever healed from anything on screen. It tends to happen off and overtime

Back