• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Does the infinity dimension only need to use hilbert space to prove the existence of infinity dimension?

I'm arguing with an expert (maybe?) that I'm modeling use of real coordinate space by assuming the extended continuity of real number lines since R¹(1D) up to R^n which are the actual coordinates of the dimension. At this point, I still wonder why Hilbert space is used, why?? This is fiction. It has the freedom to create things. But the experts told me back that It doesn't qualify as Hilbert space, so it's not H1B.

For this reason, the contexts required for Hilbert space to be Infinite dimensional are not given in fictions in general. The way you can give H1b from Hilbert, and which seems more common than others, is to find R>F between Hilbert dimensions.

this point, I still wonder why Hilbert space is used, why?? This is fiction. It has the freedom to create things. But the experts told me back that It doesn't qualify as Hilbert space, so it's not H1B.
universes with quantum mechanics have hilbert, but that doesn't make it contextless infinite dimensionality, otherwise it would be TTGL H1b.

universes with quantum mechanics have hilbert, but that doesn't make it contextless infinite dimensionality, otherwise it would be TTGL H1b.
And if we set the dimensions to increase along the line of real numbers, which follows Euclidean space, the model has an infinite number of dimensions (R^n) and does not rely on the Hillbert space t to describe infinite dimensions. And is it still h1b? Because now in tiering system does not mention the Hillbert space, which may have other ways of simulating infinite dimensions.

And if we set the dimensions to increase along the line of real numbers, which follows Euclidean space, the model has an infinite number of dimensions (R^n) and does not rely on the Hillbert space t to describe infinite dimensions. And is it still h1b? Because now in tiering system does not mention the Hillbert space, which may have other ways of simulating infinite dimensions.
i dont understand the question but Hilberts are spaces suitable for infinite dimensionals.

i dont understand the question but Hilberts are spaces suitable for infinite dimensionals.
which experts say scan infinity dimension in marvel that Ultima is fixing It doesn't correspond to the Hillbert space and he references other string thoery, so he thinks the eternity universe doesn't use tier h1b ,which I think it's absurd to define an infinite dimension using only Hillbert's form.

which experts say scan infinity dimension in marvel that Ultima is fixing It doesn't correspond to the Hillbert space, and he references other string thoery, so he thinks the eternity universe doesn't use the h1b tier, which I think it's absurd to define an infinite dimension using only Hillbert's form.

which experts say scan infinity dimension in marvel that Ultima is fixing It doesn't correspond to the Hillbert space and he references other string thoery, so he thinks the eternity universe doesn't use tier h1b ,which I think it's absurd to define an infinite dimension using only Hillbert's form.
Since quantum mechanics is very broad, we cannot say that if the word dimension means the universe, it refers to the hilbert space or has something to do with it. but if you are talking about dimensionality it has nothing to do with string theory string theory follows 10-11 dimensionals. If you come to discord, you can explain the problem better iBarbar#0696

Since quantum mechanics is very broad, we cannot say that if the word dimension means the universe, it refers to the hilbert space or has something to do with it. but if you are talking about dimensionality it has nothing to do with string theory string theory follows 10-11 dimensionals. If you come to discord, you can explain the problem better iBarbar#0696
Thank you, if I have a chance and I will join discord next time.

Back