• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Does Acausality type 4 give you resistance to Probability manipulation?

That's entirely case-by-case I would say, as likely more or less everything regarding type 4 is.
I mean, type 4 is functioning based on some, any, irregular system of cause and effect. That system could have all kinds of ways to interact with things, including with abilities like probability.
As long as the system allows for probability-based events I generally see no reason why probability (and for that matter the probability-based brach of fate manip) shouldn't work.

That's entirely case-by-case I would say, as likely more or less everything regarding type 4 is.
I mean, type 4 is functioning based on some, any, irregular system of cause and effect. That system could have all kinds of ways to interact with things, including with abilities like probability.
As long as the system allows for probability-based events I generally see no reason why probability (and for that matter the probability-based brach of fate manip) shouldn't work.
Thats a fair enough I guess.

I have also heard that Type 4 can allow some resistance against Plot Manipulation??
Id this feasible?

Back