• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doctor Who Suggestion, Revision, and Speculation Thread

Let's look at this way: what does that entity being the Black Guardian actually mean? Pretty much nothing, it doesn't add anything to his profile. Also, I kind of doubt it, since he's called an "agent of evil."

The Time Lords should have Type 4 to begin with, so I agree.

The Doctor's profile doesn't have a TARDIS durability section, that's the Lux Aeterna.

Also, please stop posting three multiple times. Try keep it confined to one sentence.

Absolutely yes on AT.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
I know it doesent have a TARDIS durability section. I'm saying he SHOULD because all other profiles in characters who use vehicles have it formatted like that. Read Yoko Littner for example.
It's not needed, though. Those other profiles also have their specific mechs entirely and I don't think they're on other pages. Just leave it as being in standard equipment, it makes more sense.

Edit: They mentioned both the Guardians (the CT directly by name) and the Eternals in the newest Doctor Who episode.

• googles*
"We immortals need our games, Doctor. Eternity is long and we are cursed to see it all. The Eternals have their games the Guardians have their power struggles. For me, this dimension is a beautiful board for a game. The Toymaker would approve."

Yeah that's

Not going to give them anything

Also

Carnival queen is above death apparently

Ah, well, there are lots of Hells. As many Hells as there are stories about Hell, I should think. 'Across the universe, you see, people were dying. Protracted illnesses, motor accidents, alien invasions, failing bodies and weakened spirits. You know. The usual things. Every second, millions of souls were experiencing that moment of confusion as they were shoved off this mortal coil and taken... '...somewhere. Anywhere. No, I don't know for certain. Yes, I knew you'd ask me that. Well, they say that when a child of the Age of Reason dies, her guilty spirit can find itself lost in Null-Space, where its phobias and anxieties feed on smaller and ― oh, what's the word I'm looking for? ― less vindictive souls. Yes, that's it. Perhaps some of them grow up to be Eternals. Perhaps some of them are snatched from Null- Space and turned into terrible psychic weapons by... by certain unscrupulous persons who shall remain nameless. 'No, don't laugh. This is a fairy-tale, you know. 'Anyway, you're distracting me from the story. What I'm saying is that the traffic of souls must have stopped that night. Just for a while, I mean, just for a few curious moments. Even Death must have stopped whatever she was doing and looked to the heavens... yes, I wish I could have seen the look on her face when she realized what was happening. His face. All right, its face. Every tortured soul in every nook and cranny of purgatory must have fallen silent, looked up, and peered into the far corners of creation. 'They must have seen it coming. They must have wondered if it would make any difference to them. 'What do you mean, when was this? Time is relative, I told you that when you joined me. That's the most important thing a traveller... yes, yes, I know. Oh, very well. Let's just say that it wasn't all that long ago, on the cosmic scale of things. I looked quite different then, of course.

Then that's probably not range. Also, deflecting an attack isn't range either.

That just means Death is curious, and even then it could be flowery language.

Potential, relatively light spoilers for anyone who's still invested.

According to the wiki, it's the Cybermen.

Why is sealing Fenric not count as range when Fenric is... well...

Hurmzid: But what is his natural form, if it is not that of a man?

Doctor: Something with an infinity of limbs, some of which creep across whole other dimensions.

I suppose that makes sense then.

The Six-Fold God should absolutely have all their powers. It's just the Guardians working in unison.

I think we should do tabbers for each individual doctor, and I suggest these quotes for each:

During all the years I've been taking care of you, you in return have been taking care of me. You are still my grandchild and always will be. But now, you're a woman too. I want you to belong somewhere, to have roots of your own. With David you will be able to find those roots and live normally like any woman should do. Believe me, my dear, your future lies with David and not with a silly old buffer like me. One day, I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine. Goodbye, Susan. Goodbye, my dear."
~ First Doctor​
Oh yes, I can [remember my family] when I want to. And that's the point, really. I have to really want to, to bring them back in front of my eyes. The rest of the time they sleep in my mind, and I forget. And so will you. Oh yes, you will. You'll find there's so much else to think about. So remember, our lives are different to anybody else's. That's the exciting thing. There's nobody in the universe can do what we're doing. You must get some sleep and let this poor old man stay awake.
~ Second Doctor​
How many times have I told you? Violence will never get you anywhere.
~ Third Doctor​
Listen, if someone who knew the future pointed out a child to you and told you that that child would grow up totally evil, to be a ruthless dictator who would destroy millions of lives, could you then kill that child? Do I have the right? Simply touch one wire against the other and that's it. The Daleks cease to exist. Hundreds of millions of people, thousands of generations can live without fear, in peace, and never even know the word Dalek. But I kill, wipe out a whole intelligent lifeform, then I become like them. I'd be no better than the Daleks.
~ Fourth Doctor​
When did you last have the pleasure of smelling a flower, watching a sunset, eating a well-prepared meal? … For some people, small, beautiful events are what life is all about!
~ Fifth Doctor​
In all my travelling throughout the universe, I have battled against evil, against power-mad conspirators. I should have stayed here. The oldest civilisation: decadent, degenerate, and rotten to the core. Power-mad conspirators, Daleks, Sontarans, Cybermen - they're still in the nursery compared to us. Ten million years of absolute power. That's what it takes to be really corrupt.
~ Sixth Doctor​
I am a complex space-time event. I am Lord President of Gallifrey. The Traveller from Beyond Time. I am the Sandman! The Oncoming Storm! I am the Ka Faraq Gatri; Destroyer of Worlds! And sometimes...only sometimes, I. Am. Your. Worst. Nightmare! ...I am the Doctor, and I take care of my friends.
~ Seventh Doctor​
Charley, C'rizz, Lucie, Tamsin, Molly, friends, companions I've known, I salute you. And Cass, I apologise. Physician, Heal Thyself
~ Eighth Doctor​
Gallifrey Falls... no more.
~ Ninth Doctor​
Do you know like we were saying about the Earth revolving? It's like when you were a kid. The first time they tell you the world's turning and you just can't quite believe it because everything looks like it's standing still. I can feel it. The turn of the Earth. The ground beneath our feet is spinning at a thousand miles an hour, and the entire planet is hurtling round the sun at sixty seven thousand miles an hour, and I can feel it. We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go. That's who I am.
~ Ninth Doctor​
He never raised his voice. That was the worst thing. The fury of the Time Lord. And then we discovered why. Why this Doctor, who had fought with gods and demons, why he'd run away from us and hidden. He was being kind. He wrapped my father in unbreakable chains, forged in the heart of a dwarf star. He tricked my mother into the event horizon of a collapsing galaxy to be imprisoned there forever. He still visits my little sister once a year every year. I wonder if one day he might forgive her, but there she is. Can you see? He trapped her inside a mirror, every mirror. If ever you look at your reflection and see something move behind you, just for a second, that's her. That's always her. As for me, I was suspended in time. And the Doctor put me to work standing over the fields of England, as their protector. We wanted to live forever, so the Doctor made sure that we did.
~ Tenth Doctor​
Can you hear them? All these people who've lived in terror of you and your judgement? All these people whose ancestors devoted themselves, sacrificed themselves, to you. Can you hear them singing? Oh, you like to thing you're a god. But you're not a god. You're just a parasite eaten out with jealousy and envy and longing for the lives of others. You feed on them. On the memory of love and loss and birth and death and joy and sorrow. So, come on, then. Take mine. Take my memories. But I hope you've got a big appetite, because I have lived a long life and I have seen a few things. I walked away from the last Great Time War. I marked the passing of the Time Lords. I saw the birth of the universe and I watched as time ran out, moment by moment, until nothing remained. No time. No space. Just me. I walked in universes where the laws of physics were devised by the mind of a mad man. I've watched universes freeze and creations burn. I've seen things you wouldn't believe. I have lost things you will never understand. And I know things. Secrets that must never be told. Knowledge that must never be spoken. Knowledge that will make parasite gods blaze. So come on, then. Take it! Take it all, baby! Have it! You have it all!
~ Eleventh Doctor​
I am not a good man! And I'm not a bad man either. I'm not a hero. I'm definitely not a president, and no, I'm not an officer. You know who I am? I… am… an idiot! With a box and a screwdriver. Passing through. Helping out. Learning. I don't need an army. I never have. Because I've got them, always them, because love is not an emotion. Love is a promise, and he will never hurt her
~ Twelfth Doctor​

Nice but I'd suggest some different speeches

I feel Ten could do with his declaration in the Titanic episode with 12 maybe having his being kind speech

Will find links later but I'm in mobile

I talked with Zach and I suggested prior we would have multiple speeches for doctors who had too many good ones, like 4,7, 10, or 11 especially

It's funny. I thought if you could hear me, I could hang on somehow. Silly me. Silly old Doctor. When you wake up, you'll have a mum and dad, and you won't even remember me. Well, you'll remember me a little. I'll be a story in your head. But that's okay. We're all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Because it was, you know. It was the best. The daft old man who stole a magic box and ran away. Did I ever tell you that I stole it? Well, I borrowed it. I was always going to take it back. Oh, that box. Amy, you'll dream about that box. It'll never leave you. Big and little at the same time. Brand new and ancient, and the bluest blue ever. And the times we had, eh? Would have had. Never had. In your dreams, they'll still be there. The Doctor and Amy Pond, and the days that never came. The cracks are closing. But they can't close properly until I'm on the other side. I don't belong here any more. I think I'll skip the rest of the rewind. I hate repeats. Live well. Love Rory. Bye bye, Pond.
We all change, when you think about it. We're all different people all through our lives. And that's okay, that's good, you've got to keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

Finding the "good speeches" from the Doctor is like finding a drop of water in an ocean, there's too many. Tabbers for each individual Doctor? 14 tabs? That's too much, just leave it be.

By the way, the Doctor can resist sleep inducement and dream manipulation in Can You Hear Me?

Zellin, and immortal god, can plant his fingers into people's ears to makes them fall asleep and induce nightmares, the Doctor casually nopes that.

NoMoreTalking said:
Finding the "good speeches" from the Doctor is like finding a drop of water in an ocean, there's too many.
Tabbers for each individual Doctor? 14 tabs? That's too much, just leave it be.

By the way, the Doctor can resist sleep inducement and dream manipulation in Can You Hear Me?

Zellin, and immortal god, can plant his fingers into people's ears to makes them fall asleep and induce nightmares, the Doctor casually nopes that.
14 tabs isn't too bad, Mario has even more than that. Before split up, Naruto and Ichigo probably had as many tabbers.

And all of those you mentioned doesn't even look so good.

Imagine a person sliding their phone like hell just to get past all images and all of the long-as-hell quotes.

It's unnecessary.

Agrees that it is very unnecessary. Why make it a mess when what we have is good, simple and clean profile?

The Doctor will always regenerates in the future, and more images will come.

Just put the image for each individual doctor in gallery section and we're good.

I'm really not sure. By six working as one, I meant this literally. They don't fuse, they just work as one.

• The entire Council of Guardians, six burning figures of wrath and vengeance, of power and unimaginable majesty. A Six-Fold-God. A Six-Fold-God for a Six-Fold Realm. YOU HAVE TRANSGRESSED THE ANCIENT COVENANT, they said, six voices as one. YOU HAVE BROKEN THE VERY LAWS OF THE CONTINUUM.
So I don't think the SFG would.

Back