• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doctor Who Suggestion, Revision, and Speculation Thread

There's no direct statement, it's more like subtext littered throughout the novel.

Actually the immersion thing should be more evidence of soul manipulation

NABILE: They can see you. And they can see you, they might choose you. And if they do, you die. For twenty four hours, you're dead. For a while. People's souls are being uploaded to the internet. And some people get stuck. Their minds, their souls, in the wifi. Like echoes, like ghosts. Sometimes you can hear their screams on the radio, on the telly, on the net. This is real. This is not a hoax.

He copied the technology and used it on its founder as karma

For some reason, I am making a blog for the EoH, and I can't post it cuz "slur" in it

Here's an image from an old comic if you can't find a way to replace it. Alternatively, you could use the Eye from Journey to the Centre of the TARDIS, as it's physically identical to the one on Gallifrey.

ByAsura said:
Here's an image from an old comic if you can't find a way to replace it. Alternatively, you could use the Eye from Journey to the Centre of the TARDIS, as it's physically identical to the one on Gallifrey.
Yes, I am using the one from JttCotT, but it claims it's a slur

Also, I mentioned doc should have High 1-C durability with white guardians protection during the events of "time and time again", tho it obviously isn't on all the time

Carnival queen should have causality manipulation

― What are you suggesting, Doctor? 'One question. We ask Christopher one question. If he sides with you, the irrational universe is yours. I won't interfere. If he sides with me...' ― Ah, don't be too confident. He's seen so much since he came here. Enough to change the shape of his whole life. If you're counting on his loyalty to you... 'Then you accept the suggestion?' ― Life would be much less interesting if I didn't. 'Just a minute,' said Chris, suddenly irked. 'You're trying to guess what my answer's going to be, and I don't even know what the two of you are talking about. What question?' All eyes turned on him. Two of the Doctor's, an infinite number of the Carnival Queen's (and she had an infinite number more to spare). 'Who do you trust?' asked the Doctor. 'Me or her?' Chris looked at him as if he were mad. Then he looked at the Carnival Queen as if she were mad. He wasn't sure which of them made his head hurt more. 'Hang on,' he said. 'Are you telling me that what I say now is going to change the whole history of the universe?' The Doctor smiled weakly. 'Not exactly,' he said. 'What you say now will decide whether there is such a thing as history.'

And fourth wall breaking

Idly, the Carnival Queen let her attention wander out into the land of clockwork, and watched the people of Woodwicke as they woke up and realized that it hadn't all been a terrible dream. History breathed out, the world kept turning, and 25 December proceeded according to the usual schedule. The Carnival Queen sighed. -― And a merry Christmas to all of you at home, she said

This references the time the first doctor broke the fourth wall by saying "And a Merry Christmas to all of you at home"

When the queen was referring to having infinite shadow of herself, is it because she is a mixture of time lords or about the fact that she is an entity of higher dimensions or something more acausality 3?

There's, again, no real evidence that the White Guardian was protecting him like that. It's not like he has anything to justify it in that comic either.

I feel there's context mission on Causality Manipulation, but I'll accept it for now. Fourth wall breaking is fine.

When?

If you mean my comment, then she says it in the same text that zachary wants to use as causality hax:

"Two of the Doctor's, an infinite number of the Carnival Queen's (and she had an infinite number more to spare)"

Anyway, any of you ever played Lego Dimensions? There's the Doctor in there and I want to know what he can do.

Never played it, but I've seen the ending.

The impressive part is, despite the main characters are Batman, Wyldstyle, and Gandalf, the Doctor is the one who finished off the final boss (by trapped him or remove him from the reality I think? Can't remember well).

Oliver de jesus said:
"Two of the Doctor's, an infinite number of the Carnival Queen's (and she had an infinite number more to spare)"
I meant Zach's.

Spoilers!

So I watched the new episode. It's far better than I thought it would be, up until the very, very end, but I'll leave it for later.

In the very, very far future, another Cyber-War has broken out. Humanity exploited the Cybermen's various weaknesses and managed to virtually eradicate them, but humans were nearly extinct as a result. These Cybermen appear to be more advanced than the Mark 7, but seemingly retcon the existence of the Flood Cybermen.

The future Cybermen have warp capability. According to [what's his name], when they stop using warp they're actually exiting the "Vortex", implying the Cybermen have some form of travel through the Time Vortex that allows them to reach high speeds. This is actually mentioned in Doctor Who on a few occasions—it's called Hyperspace, which is a universe within the Time Vortex that's outside 4-D ecludian space and described as an extension to special relativity, allowing ships to travel at FTL speeds. They might not be using Hyperspace, but there could be similar forms of travel that aren't through time.

The most advanced ship known to [what's his name] is implied to be much faster than basically any Cyber-ship, or at least the comonly known and dissected fighters from the beginning. It was capable of moving from one place in space to another (at least a solar system away from what dialogue implies) while The Doctor was on another planet, at most 6-12 hours based on the position of the sun there.

Even the Cyber-Drones, who were explicitly the first wave designed for advanced rather than the Lone Cybermen and his Mark 6 cohorts, were capable of making large explosions and blasting through walls of buildings. There's also a "Warrior-class" that are similar in appearance to the Mark 2, 4 and 7s, who are seemingly more powerful than basically anyone of them. However, one was stopped by a single hand from the Lone Cybermen, though he had the entire Cyberiad and this one likely wasn't looking for a fight, which is why others were overpowered by Mark 6s.

ByAsura said:
Spoilers!
So I watched the new episode. It's far better than I thought it would be, up until the very, very end, but I'll leave it for later.
Thanks for telling us that's the new episode is good, I'll watch it.

NoMoreTalking said:
Never played it, but I've seen the ending.

The impressive part is, despite the main characters are Batman, Wyldstyle, and Gandalf, the Doctor is the one who finished off the final boss (by trapped him or remove him from the reality I think? Can't remember well).
He's also an unlockable character

He's 9-B in base, unknown with sonic screwdriver, At least 2-C with TARDIS

Back