• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doctor Who Suggestion, Revision, and Speculation Thread

Wait, hold on

" (Quantum Mnemonics, the language of the Great Old Ones, is imbued with the physics of the Pre-Universe, allowing its user to warp reality and manipulate, time-space, matter and energy. The Millennium Codex, which is inscribed with and operates on quantum mnemonics, restored magick and fused N-Space, the After-Universe and the Pre-Universe together, despite their very different physical laws. Far superior to Block Transfer Computation, which bled off excess entropy from the universe)"

This was why the elder gods have physics manipulation, but this is actually Law Manipulation to the best of my knowledge.

Now when I'm thinking about it...

-The Doctor now have many forms

-The Doctor appears through a hole or some kind of portal that linked to another or higher dimension

Damn it, I hope they didn't try to pull "Doctor Nyarlathotep" on us.

What is this power call? The Time War apparently used "years" as ammunation.

"He wonders what age he's finally reached. The Time War used years as ammunition; at the Battle of Rodan's Wedding alone, he'd aged to five million and then regressed to a mewling babe, merely from shrapnel. Now, the ache in his bones feels… one thousand years old? Well. Call it nine hundred. Sounds better."

Moffat writes a new short story for 13th Doctor: https://www.doctorwho.tv/news/?arti...eVshMBKaPhUoi3OCgn2I5GC07QgupZqb1t4qWwJIGtR8U

I'm not sure if the Doctor's breaking the fourth wall or she's just a child's imagination.

"The Doctor is known to have telepathic skills beyond that of ordinary mortals."

"Who told you that? How do you know so much about me? Where did you learn it all from?"

"I … "

Kapargnon broke off, as a terrible truth unfolded in his mind.

"I … "

It couldn't be true. It simply couldn't. And yet as he stood there in the cold and the dark he saw that it was as true as anything ever could be. He took another breath of the freezing air and said the words out loud. "I watched you on television."

"Yeah. Great show, isn't it?"

"Doctor Who."

"That's the one. That's me. But I'm not allowed to call myself that on screen. I don't know why, it's a brilliant name."

I am sure that breaking the neck of someone (human) does not exceed 9A in addition to that it varies depending on the physical state of who breaks the neck can be in some cases 9C

Because I'm going to remind everyone that this quote exists

"Psi was the last magick to survive, perhaps because it was the least impossible, the closest to science. The residue of psi became a network of ley lines, stretching through the universe in improbable directions. It's still there."

that the heart of the tardis is part of the vortex of time iirc

and a question how much does the tardis scale in Ap (I don't understand the part of 5,652,007,648,000 yottatons you can translate it to kilos / mega/tetra/giga/foe

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
"Psi was the last magick to survive, perhaps because it was the least impossible, the closest to science. The residue of psi became a network of ley lines, stretching through the universe in improbable directions. It's still there."
While psi is a form of magick, I don't think everything and everyone who has physic powers should have magic. They're not two separate abilities, in this case.

Also, why would the heart of the TARDIS be magickal? Wouldn't that only scale to the telepathic circuits?

Just a polite reminder that no posts made from April 15 and onwards will be saved to the new forum.

Time lords shouldn't have resistance to madness / mind hax 5D? because the children go through The Untempered Schism (of course if we want to give a better justification than simply escalate them to the Doctor)

and something less the doctor should have in classification as Doctor since he has doctorates

Oliver de jesus said:
Time lords shouldn't have resistance to madness / mind hax 5D? because the children go through The Untempered Schism (of course if we want to give a better justification than simply escalate them to the Doctor)
and something less the doctor should have in classification as Doctor since he has doctorates
Well, don't some go mad from looking at it? Shoudln't it be possible depending on the individual?

Also I noticed that compared to our dalek page, the TL powers and abilities page is a total mess, couldn't we make it into a tabber? It would look nicer and less of an eyesore. I realized this as I moved the Time War tech to the Daleks page.

well the process to be considered a time lords is about not falling under the influence of the vortix so as such time lords should, I think

and if your profile is KK it lacks things like power modifier (initially they blocked the doctor's regenerations to later unlock the regenerations)?

There's some evidence the Void might surpass the Time Vortex. He wrote this before Army of Ghosts, but the Void has been mentioned very early into Doctor Who.

• The War raged, but for most species in the universe, life continued as normal. The War was fought in the Vortex, and beyond that, in the Ultimate Void, beyond the eyes and ears of ordinary creatures.
Nonetheless, it's a good diagram, although there's an omniverse with many multiverses as well.

ByAsura said:
There's some evidence the Void might surpass the Time Vortex. He wrote this before Army of Ghosts, but the Void has been mentioned very early into Doctor Who.
  • The War raged, but for most species in the universe, life continued as normal. The War was fought in the Vortex, and beyond that, in the Ultimate Void, beyond the eyes and ears of ordinary creatures.
Nonetheless, it's a good diagram, although there's an omniverse with many multiverses as well.
The omniverse is just the overall thing, it'd include marvel and stuff and is vague/nebulous IMO with respects to Doctor Who

I mostly made this to rectify the inconsistencies and try to justify it

Back