• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doctor Who (Hopefully Final) Revisions

Also Sutekh changing a fixed point in time is the fact it's actually shown Sutekh changed the future of humanity in 1911, despite the fact that would **** up multiple fixed points in time like the impossible astronaut

In one comic, they mention that it's possible to sabotage fixed points in time. Also, history was reverted, so it's possible that was an event that was just never meant to be.

Plus, sometimes portrayal is important. In 1975 (The Pyramids of Mars), fixed points didn't exist.

Ye, but history was reverted with the eye of Horus, which is above even the time lord stuff

Although. What Regenerationn and immortality should Sutekh have?

They reverted it by defeating Sutekh, IIRC. The Eye just beat him. Also, that doesn't really detract from my point.

I'd need some examples.

I'm not sure, but they're certainly older than N-Space and around Fenric's age.

Daleks should have extrasensory Perception or Cosmic Awareness for being able to detect fixed points in time

We're not gods, Stuart. But we soon recognised that there was a race out there that was capable of godhood.' 'A race more powerful than the high and mighty Time Lords?' Stuart sneered. 'Yes,' said the Doctor. 'You.' 'Hah!' Stuart snorted. 'Don't patronise me, Doctor.'

Time to talk out of class. 'Perish the thought. Humanity is an amazing species, Professor Hyde. I have watched your race crawl from the primordial swamp to inhabit the galaxy. I have watched mankind fight against the most overwhelming odds to survive; I have watched it take on the worst this cosmos can manage and win. I have also watched how my people regard your race, Stuart: with a mixture of fear and envy. I also know that at the very end of time...' He broke off. If he said any more, he was at risk of doing a 'there are some things mankind is not meant to know'. But there was no choice: he was going to have to do a 'there are some things mankind is not meant to know'. What were the Time Lords going to do? Put him on trial again? Was there another Valeyard waiting in the wings, ready to prosecute him?

'Humanity is one of the few races in the universe which has an instinctive understanding of time travel, Stuart. Stattenheim and Waldorf put together a working blueprint of a TARDIS in the sixteenth century, while Lassiter and Monroe encroached upon Time Lord technology in the eleventh millennium.' He smiled at the memory. 'Throughout history, humanity will keep on stumbling upon time travel, and my people will try to stop that understanding ― constantly, indefatigably. Although whether the Time Lords are acting out of jealousy or out of fear is another question. And finally your race wins, and inherits our mantle, just before the final end of this universe.'

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Oh, BTW the doctors real name is d┬│ÔêæxÔéé
I'm serious

This is 100% confirmed
No. That's revealed in the Book, which never been confirmed in any Doctor Who narrative, and the showrunners still treats it as a secret. Their name still remains unknown. In-universe lore also stated that his name possessing thirty eight syllables, and humans "wouldn't be able to pronounce the first syllable of [his name]."

Except you write it down like this:

Name: Unknown (some source stated that their real name is "Ôêé┬│Ôêæx┬▓", but it is vague and never been confirmed in any Doctor Who narrative)

Here's the source if anyone's wondering. I agree with NoMoreTalking's suggestion, and it's likely the showmakers don't even remember a statement made by an obscure, non-narrative source in 1972 (including the other sources that also say this) and want to keep it ambiguous. Supporting this, the Great Intelligence (whose profile may need a future re-work) doesn't even know his name.

@Zach The People (here's a respect thread) aren't future humanity, if that's what you're implying, and that future human empire should be put on-hold for a while due to Orphan 55.

Also, can you give some regen feats for Sutekh?

Sutekh never truly healed from that, IIRC. He was brought back through the Circle of Transcendence by Anubis.

He's trapped in the Circle of Transcendence and can't do anything. It's not necessary and a weakness, if anything.

What forms?

"Nobody is entirely rational, Christopher. Not even the Watchmakers. They wanted a universe of Reason, but to get it, they had to give something up. Those little irrational parts of themselves. Those small corners of their souls that believed in the superstitions, that wanted the world of wonders back. The mutable parts. The changeable parts. Across the Watchmaker world, the people were grasping their irrational shadows and hurling them away. The shadows shrieked into the sky, screaming, crying. Forsaken. They congregated in the upper atmosphere, becoming one great cloud of unreason." -The carnival queen

Soul manip for time lords?

That could be flowery language (as in removing it from their "souls", not removing it in general).

Also, apparently transduction barriers are conceptual in nature

" The Second Barrier was a barrier of ideas - it refused to let anything through because it didn't believe that was possible. The Third Barrier was a barrier of reflection ― it countered any approach with an equal and opposite idea."

This would give people who can dick around with them, like The Carnival Quee conceptual manipulation

I was actually planning on changing that myself some time. The High Council symbol would work better.

The Carnival Queen seemed to have bypassed it entirely, so I'm not sure. In the Krikkitmen, it was a fleet, IIRC.

The krikkitmen did so by using stolen TARDIS tech, and that's more of a feat for the darnical quee
62368468-BE2E-4D96-B750-E798CE92443B
I was going to use this for time lords pic

I meant a fleet of spaceships being repelled by the barrier.

Back