• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Lol I just wondered if sarah Jane smith will get a page considering her spin off. Does she even have any notable feats? Maybe good intelligence idk. It would be funny to see.
Honestly I think alongside the Brigadier and Ace she’s most deserving of a profile from the classic series

She had multiple seasons on Who

She has a spinoff

She has an audio spin-off and multiple EU appearances

Apparently Michael Moorcock wrote a dw novel at some point (the coming of the terraphiles) where he implied the Doctor is an aspect of the Eternal Champion from his own series hahaha
What is the Eternal Champion? I remember in some stories the Doctor being called the Champion of Life. And in an unlicensed book, he was once called the Champion of Time.

What is the Eternal Champion? I remember in some stories the Doctor being called the Champion of Life. And in an unlicensed book, he was once called the Champion of Time.
Michael Moorcock’s Eternal Champion is a recurring character in his vast array of speculative fiction works, spanning multiple genres and timelines. The concept revolves around a being who exists in various forms throughout the Multiverse, upholding the Cosmic Balance between Law and Chaos.
Basically this

What time is it on Saturday? The live performance is supposed to coincide with the release on BF.

Do the Sontarans appear? They wanted revenge against The Master for his war crimes in their last encounter.

Also, are there any particularly noteworthy feats, especially from the Daleks?

Do the Sontarans appear? They wanted revenge against The Master for his war crimes in their last encounter.

Also, are there any particularly noteworthy feats, especially from the Daleks?
Unfortunately not for the Sontarans

And the Daleks didn't do anything that noteworthy and it was kinda funny since 2 of the characters pushed one off a cliff. The Daleks were turning people into these "robomen" slaves and making them jump off a cliff in the city to help them dig said thing up. They were attempting to use the Master and dispose of him after but ofc the Master had his own plan and was double crossing them too.

It was mainly about the Bucca who was this legend and how the Daleks and the Master wanted to use its power as it could destroy the Earth and help them take over the Universe. The Doctor convinces both sides of that creature to like merge into one instead.

At the end the Master's TARDIS materialises as an Iron Maiden (torture trap lol) and the Master fakes dying by going into it but then materialising away.

Ofc I'll need to get the audio for all the quotes and etc of these things but yeah that's just from my viewing.

Back