• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
As far as I've seen...

Wanda:

Astral Projection and Possession (Possessed a different version of herself from another universe to battle the Illuminati)

Strange:

Astral Projection and Possession (Possessed a different version of herself from another universe to battle Wanda) (he already has Astral Projection so anyway)

Summoning (Summoned mystics snakes to attack Wanda)

New justifications for his power absorption, capable of absorbing America Chavez ability to travel through universes, as seen by Defender Strange doing it.

Extrasensory Perception and Enhanced Senses (Performed a spell wich made Gargantos visible)

Telekinesis

Shoudn't Strange and mages who can control the mirror dimension get this?

Was thinking of watching this movie in theaters cause it's Sam Raimi but after reading the spoilers here and learning that it's basically a Wanda Movie I don't think I will anymore.

I'm sure the movie is fine, I just don't like Wanda.

1642480919529.png

Nice thread

Was thinking of watching this movie in theaters cause it's Sam Raimi but after reading the spoilers here and learning that it's basically a Wanda Movie I don't think I will anymore.

I'm sure the movie is fine, I just don't like Wanda.

1642480919529.png

Nice thread
I don't have a problem with the character (except those cringe lines in WandaVision) but I don't see anything special either and her fans on Twitter are really annoying

The alternate universe versions of Strange beat Thanos, it’s time to upgrade Strange to 6-C already
Well deserved too and when I see this for myself I'll see if we're missing anything because there's still plenty more abilities than we haven't listed here that we saw

As far as I've seen...

Wanda:

Astral Projection and Possession (Possessed a different version of herself from another universe to battle the Illuminati)

Strange:

Astral Projection and Possession (Possessed a different version of herself from another universe to battle Wanda) (he already has Astral Projection so anyway)

Summoning (Summoned mystics snakes to attack Wanda)

New justifications for his power absorption, capable of absorbing America Chavez ability to travel through universes, as seen by Defender Strange doing it.

Extrasensory Perception and Enhanced Senses (Performed a spell wich made Gargantos visible)

Telekinesis
Adding to this very bare bones list because there's definitely a lot more that's missed we saw strange should have
invisibility nullification, much stronger matter manip(being able to do so outside the mirror dimension), stronger weapon creation (or at least more versatile), maybe fusionism for putting the bus parts together again?

Back