• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Eye of Agamotto alone stomps. If he can torture Dormammu with it, he solos the verse (speed equalized anyway).

@KinkiestSins

IT says Naruto Shippuden,so it should be High6c version of him.

So,i week prep?The battle starts with Dr.Str activating the Eye of Agamotto and Kakashi killing him with Susanoo easily,then Dr reverses time and get killed again,then again,then again.Kakashi can do it infinity times cause he doesnt even know that time was reversed.In the end Strange will get pissed and kill himself.

Dormammu unlike Kakashi could feel time revers thats why he was pissed.

Kakashi only has Susanoo with DMS.

That could happen, or Strange timestops, only to kill a clone. The clone won't pop to, at least until time is resumed, so Strange won't even get to know that it's fake until it blows up into a torrent of electricity on him.

There's also the big, green target on Strange's chest, ripe for the taking with Kamui, though this one is situational since Kakashi won't know about it, except after repeated attempts of timestopping. I think Kakashi can do it though, since sharingan allows him heightened visual sense which will allow him to see the necklace lighting up, then Strange's hand lighting up, then the phenomenon that he can't explain (the timestop that killed his clone) happens.

Kakashi 6/10

@Gemmysaur

Oh,when i saw "Kakashi can use all of his abilities from Naruto Shippuden" i thought he meant anime.Didnt know Kakashi has a key "Naruto Shippuden".

No matter how you phrase this, this is a still a stomp Lower tier? Strange ap and hax stomps. Higher tier? Kakashi ap and hax stomps.

A lightning clone blowing up on Strange's face after he disables timestop will kill him outright.

Um I'm curious; everyone is saying that the constant time reversal shenanigans won't be enough to take down Kakashi. But if Strange can consistently turn back time upon his death and Kakashi isn't aware of this but Strange is, isn't Strange's victory only a matter of time? No pun intended.

Kakashi could kill him over and over but Strange essentially has an infinite amount of do overs, learning more and more about Kakashi and his abilities until he just simply counters said abilities and takes him out. That's how I see this playing out, unless I'm missing something

And what if Kakashi Kamui's the necklace? He's perceptive enough to notice something like a necklace that glows green, followed by hand movements.

Except, as shown when Dormammu vaporised Strange in his entirety (including the necklace) that doesn't hamper the the time spell at all. And even then the whole point of giving them prep time is to allow them the chance to setup techniques, much like Strange did to Dormammu so there wouldn't be Strange hand movements (pun totally intended this time) to cast the time spell at that point.

I give it to Strange via astral projection, time hax, and the sentient Cloak of Levitation could protect him from an exploding clone.

If it's post movie, then Strange has experience and could probably BFR. And I completely forgot Magic Constructs and Shields of Seraphim.

What durability does this cloak have?And dont forget that Kakashis clones are made of lighting,i dont think a cloak can protect from that.His astral projection is useless,he cant enter it on his own.First time ancient one helped him,second time he was nearly dead(thats why he entered).

Doctor Strange via superior AP, DF(7-B vs 7-C...he one shot kakashi...) and the fact that the time loop will help him to know exacly what the hell kakashi will do and create counter strategy for him(ever watch the edge of tomorrow?)

So? he can use his magic as shield and AP and he can one shot kakashi too with the exception that if one or two of his attack is connect to kakashi then it's over for him.

Since when? just use magic shield in one arm and attack in other arm, and doctor strange has time loop who is much better than precog since he will know exactly what kakashi will do.

? I don't even bother to look as last time I check he can use magic on both of his arm, and you know time loop is still a thing.

So what if he can use magic with both of his arms?You dont even know if can defend and attack at the same time and still trying to prove it.I watched the movie and i dont remember him doing this.

Dzhindzholia said:
His astral projection is useless,he cant enter it on his own.First time ancient one helped him,second time he was nearly dead(thats why he entered).
That's just wrong, the first time he astral projects was when he was studying- they even made it a point in the move e to show him stealing and learning the technique and then later show him using it while his body slept. And what about the final time he used it upon the ancient ones death? No one assisted him then

I mean one of the time he use magic shield is to defend himself from Dormammu which he can't attack back, or if you have any clips that show he have trouble to use magic attack and defence? and hey time loop.

I say nothing against time reversing.Dr cant attack and defend himself at the same time,he didnt show that,the one who have to prove that he can do it is you.And another thing,magic requires to use both of your hands,i mean he cant open portals with one hand.

@Davidsteel1

Stealing and learning a technique?I am sure he used portals to do that,and i dont remember astral forms being able to touch physical objects.

I have to check that.

Edit:I checked the movie and he used portals to steal books.So,he cant enter astral form on his own.

Even if he can't attack and defend himself at the same time, he doesn't seem to have problem with it, and if anything goes wrong just use time loop or time reversing, after all he has all the time he need to created counter strategy for kakashi.

So im vote dr strange via time shenanigans.

This is kinda weird since I usually don't voted for him despite I'm on his side..

@Dzhin I meant he stole the book- with portals- to teach himself the technique in the movie and then they showed him using the technique to study later while he slept. And even then ur still wrong about him not being able to cast it by himself; the scene where his body is asleep while his spirit studies for one and the scene where the ancient one dies; in neither of those two scenes did he need a external assistance to astral project.

I know this sounds odd, but...can Strange even harm Kakashi? Sharingan can permanently predict Strange's movement and, well, I really do not think the Cloak of Levitation can block Raikiri. The only real gimmick Dr. Strange seems to have on his side is his timehax but I am not sure how he would be able to use it.

And from as far as I can see, this version of Kakashi has Kamui and Susanoo...

Back