• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doctor Strange (Classic) vs Dracula (Castlevania)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is composite Dracula, how can strange win? Composite includes castlevania 2 simons quest, meaning strange will have to figure out the part where you use a red crystal to summon a tornado.

Actually, I switch my vote to inconclusive, what matters is who gets their hax off first.

Strange is unaffected by Nebula Time reversal when she had IG(she is not as good as thanos or warlock but still)

But as usual I don't voting.

I'm still gonna have too say Strange. With a week of prep for both, Dracula is gonna fortify his stronghold, and harness all the powers of Darkness and Chaos to further amp himself! For in my humble opinion, Dracula will treat this battle with Strange like how he treats the Belmonts....he'll wait!

However like i said in a earlier reply with prep...anything goes! Strange can just time travel to the past and kill Matthias before he recieves the curse of the vampire, Crimson Stone and becomes Dracula all together!

Once again 'Time-Travel' is cheap; but with the Eye of Agamotto which is like a mystical 'Cosmic-Sense' for Strange. Strange will see that Dracula as well as himself can counter one anothers 'haxes'. But with Time-Travel; Strange will see that Dracula has no resistance what-so-ever to Causality or Acausality Manipulation!

How this fight really goes:

Dracula uses Demonic Megiddo that oneshots other 2-Cs.

Obliterates Strange along with his forcefield, easily bypassing his glasscanon durability and lack of regen.

The end.

Yep, Dr Strange ain't really winning this.

Dracula got this all with just his Demonic Meggido now, so i do believe he wins this

Okay, time for me to actually argue.

Let's see the arguments used for Dr.Strange:

Doubt Montessi Formula will work since Dracula isn't just a regular Vampire but a Cosmic Being and the physical avatar of the entity opposite to God Himself.

Time Manipulation won't do Strange much good considering beings who warp and reap entire timelines are weaker than a guy who is fodder to Dracula.

Strange has no real way of putting Dracula down given his Type 8 Immortality + Mid-Godly Regen, meanwhile Dracula can just Erase Dr. Strange from existence.

Strange apparently has a power steal, but Dracula can absorb his opponent's energy / soul as well so it's a moot point.

Strange can't beat Dormammu who has Low-Godly Regen, how exactly is he going to beat a Dormammu with Mid-Godly Regen who can erase Abstracts from existence?

Strange is a weakling in Durability without barriers, so if Dracula manages to break his barriers it's game over.

Banishing Spells are tricky, but Dracula could only be banished after being beaten by the combined efforts of the Strongest Belmont Ever + Alucard + A Belnades Clan witch and then through a complex ritual involving Shinto Priests and a Solar Eclipse, and that still didn't put him down for good as that only made him reincarnate.

Time Travel won't do Strange much good considering Galamoth and the Time Reaper tried it and it didn't work.

I also see people using Outliers like Strange dealing with the Living Tribunal and Oblivion as arguments.

So yeah, Dracula wins, gg.

Strange votes were basically debunked above so I don't see this stuff counting.

Also since Dracula draws power from Chaos itself and all of its concepts (also his powers all have their roots in Chaos itself), unless Montessi Formula can literally seal all the concepts that come from Chaos, I call BS on that stuff possibly sealing Dracula.

Yeah, all demonic entities are conceptual beings which are manifestations of Chaos and all demons in Dracula's Castle are a part of Dracula's power, and that includes Death Itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back