• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doctor Fate's Missing Powers

Status
Not open for further replies.
While opening the link on cosmic awareness, I could also see "information analysis", as it discerns info on targets just by looking at them

I am fine with if you wish to update the profile, but do not have the time to inspect all of the references.

Doctor Fate, not Doctor Strange.

Anyway, I am not sure.

Ah, yeah, meant to say Doctor Fate

The two beings the merge Kent and Inza fought (Ynar and Vandaemon) were defectors of Chaos and Order. Nabu said that he is the most powerful Lord of Order so I think he should be at least comparable to them. Though its possible Kent+Inza Dr Fate is stronger than Nabu given that they draw power from both Chaos and Order+power of the human spirit

Also, I agree with efficiente

@Sandman31

Okay. That seems to make sense.

Also, would you be willing to edit the page by adding the acceptable new abilities?

Okay. I will unlock the page. Tell me here when you are done.

Done, also changed the picture because the previous picture isnt Kent Nelson Dr Fate, its Hector Hall Dr Fate

I will unlock the page again, so you can add them.

Okay. So can we close this now, or is there even more to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back