• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doctor Doom vs Kharn the Betrayer

@Edwardtruong2006 @Webcamparrot

Er, wow. A 4-B running around with High 1-B nullification? I tried to figure out the limits, but if it can possibly nullify power cosmic of Galactus' caliber, then Doom will lose his 4-B power quickly. There's no way for Doom to win unless he absorbs whatever Kharn is using. I was siding with Doom but consider me neutral. Will wait to see what others say.

@NatureBringer I think you fundamentally misunderstand Khorne's power null. He doesn't take away any direct AP or martial fighting prowess from Kharn's opponents he just prevents them from using hax outside the bounds of fair martial combat. Buffing yourself up with the power cosmic is perfectly fine by Khorne. So Galactus turning Kharn into a daisy gets negged but donkey punching him across the galaxy with his giant Galactus muscles is fine.

Not that it matters for Doom because of Kharn's dura and skill anyway.

@Webcamparrot Ah, I see. If that's the case, then I can see why power absorption would be unfair. If Doom is allowed Power Cosmic himself for strength buffing, then I think he should scale to Silver Surfer in strength. Is that a fair assumption?

Huesito88 said:
Wait how did Goku get a stalemate against him if his durability is that high?
I haven't checked that specific thread yet but a number of Kharn's matches need to be removed because he now scales to a calc that was done after they were made. Plus a lot of people forget that a character might have such a huge difference between their AP and Dura.

Khorne negates things that make a fight unfair. He won't negate the Power Cosmic itself, just any unfair usages of it. Using it to buff yourself up is fine. Negating Galactus outright would be unfair and also boring, so he'd never do it. Galactus no-diffs Kharn while starving.

Doom does scale to Silver Surfer strengthwise with the Power Cosmic. And since he has Silver Surfer's abilities and resistances, he's resistant to soul hax. That being said he's outclassed skillwise, here.

How big is the AP gap between Kharn and Doom?

If it's big enough that Doom would one-shot he wins.

If Doom doesn't one-shot Kharn outskillz I think.

Kharn's AP is irrelevant because of his durability negation although it is notably lower. I'm not sure what silver surfers AP is but judging by Doom being able to cut through Hulks skull it's around 15000 times lower than Kharns dura as far as i can tell.

>15000 times difference

>Looks like a fair fight

Kharn just casually butchers Dooms giant army of robots and proceeds to hack Doom into bite sized pieces. Although for the record Kharn also massively out skills him.

Webcamparrot said:
>15000 times difference
>Looks like a fair fight

Kharn just casually butchers Dooms giant army of robots and proceeds to hack Doom into bite sized pieces. Although for the record Kharn also massively out skills him.
Wait, where are you getting these numbers? It's not like Doom wields an adamantium chainsaw in battle.

I mean show me Silver Surfer ap calcs if you've got em I couldn't find any. That particular AP was the most generous feat I could see for this version of Doom.

Webcamparrot said:
I mean show me Silver Surfer ap calcs if you've got em I couldn't find any. That particular AP was the most generous feat I could see for this version of Doom.
It's just that Doom is specifically used adamamtium for that surgery, and in this match-up he's using the Power Cosmic. If he scales in strength for Silver Surfer, then we should use calcs for that. I don't have any right now but I wanted to make sense of your conclusions.

Power Cosmic Doom scales to million exploding suns Sentry, pretty sure

Is that considered 1 million foe then? If I'm doing the math correctly Kharns dura should scale to 35,000,000 foe or somewhere close to that at least. So slightly less of a gap assuming that doom does scale to sentry.

From surviving repeated beatings from Angron pre-heresy who scales to the Giant Drinks Coaster. Bare in mind that this was Kharn with 10,000+ less years of experience and training and without the blessing of Khorne at the time.

Okay, with a gap like that, I can see why Doom with 4-B power loses. Hax including power absorption is negated, so it seems hopeless for him.

Back