• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doctor Doom vs Kharn the Betrayer

NatureBringer said:
Why Doom get no prep?
I'm honestly not sure it would help him here. Kharn has a High 1-B negating everything that it considers unfair and has easily negated the powers of other High 1-Bs. Any gadgets that Doom could cook up in response to Kharn would just get 'lol noped'.

I don't know, Doom has made tech that absorbs the power of High 1-Bs, and if it's just against Kharn, I think he stands a chance. He walks around carrying one that can absorb Galactus' power cosmic in his armor.

Though, I was just joking about the prep since there never is any for Doom in his recent threads despite that being his specialty. I don't think prep is even allowed for Vs matches here.

NatureBringer said:
I don't know, Doom has made tech that absorbs the power of High 1-Bs, and if it's just against Kharn, I think he stands a chance. He walks around carrying one that can absorb Galactus' power cosmic in his armor.
Though, I was just joking about the prep since there never is any for Doom in his recent threads despite that being his specialty. I don't think prep is even allowed for Vs matches here.
Khorne is pretty high into High 1-B. Also Galactus is nowhere near High 1-B. Absorbstion gets negated by Khorne's blessing.

Prep time is allowed here just look at Rick's profile.

So this is 4-B Doom. In other words Doom with his army of robot versions of himself that are unrecognisable from the real version.

Trazyn
Reminds me of a certain someone.

Oh yeah, I know Galactus isn't High 1-B, was refering to the Beyonders. However, since Kharn isn't High 1-B himself, I assume he has limits to Khorne's blessings. Enough for Doom to absorb whatever Kharn has for the moment. Doom's can absorb Galactus level energy without prep, which is my point bcause Kharn isn't Khorne, and I think it will work on him.

I'm not sure what power absorption even does for Doom here assuming it would even work. Kharn's only strategy involves aggressively hitting his opponents in the face with an axe until they die.

The Wright Way said:
Kharn has a High 1-B negating everything that it considers unfair and has easily negated the powers of other High 1-Bs.
Off topic, but if Khorne could easily null High 1-Bs, how come it didn't work on the Crimson King?

Webcamparrot said:
I'm not sure what power absorption even does for Doom here assuming it would even work. Kharn's only strategy involves aggressively hitting his opponents in the face with an axe until they die.
Things like Power Cosmic or Reality Warping are beyond us to understand, but Doom can absorb them anyway. It's easier to assume Doom can absorb whatever powers Kharn until he's easier to destroy since we're also using Doom with the Power Cosmic. And we all know how hax that is.

I mean Kharn doesn't really have any powers he just hits people really hard and it works out for him, partially thanks to the angry sky daddy that throws him a couple power nulls every now and then.

Well, I don't think Doom has resistance to Soul Manipulation.

One good shot with Gorechild should be able to end him.

Pretty sure Khorne won't allowed Doom to absorb the blessing.

I would consider absorption as unfair.

Also would Khorne null stats amplification?

@Webcamparrot I understand Kharn's method for attacking, but do what do you think of the possibility of Doom absorbing what fuels him? Kharn is just a 4-B, and Doom is also 4-B in this match while carrying tech that can screw Galactus over.

NatureBringer said:
@Webcamparrot I understand Kharn's method for attacking, but do what do you think of the possibility of Doom absorbing what fuels him? Kharn is just a 4-B, and Doom is also 4-B in this match while carrying tech that can screw Galactus over.
Which Khorne nullifies

Kharn like nullifies every single hax, which is why he beat 682. But has a loss to Superman and an inconclusive to Goku.

@Edwardtruong2006

There are limits for the power Khorne receives to nullify enemies, otherwise he'd be able to nullify Galactus? Is that plausible?

Power absorption seems fair since Doom developed the tech and has actual feats of absorbing Nightmare, Galactus, etc. Taking power from a High 1-B to defeat a 4-B seems more unfair, really.

I don't know whether Khorne can do that to the power cosmic. Any feats?

Kharn doesn't really have anything that fuels him. It's not like he has some sort of cosmic energy or anything. He's just a talented genetically enhanced warrior. In any case it's kind of an irrelevant point because Khorne would absolutely neg the power absorption.

I'm more interested in whether Kharn can hack his way through an army of doom bots just to put down Doom himself. Which is honestly not beyond his ability.

NatureBringer said:
@Edwardtruong2006

There are limits for the power Khorne receives to nullify enemies, otherwise he'd be able to nullify Galactus? Is that plausible?

Power absorption seems fair since Doom developed the tech and has actual feats of absorbing Nightmare, Galactus, etc. Taking power from a High 1-B to defeat a 4-B seems more unfair, really.

I don't know whether Khorne can do that to the power cosmic. Any feats?
Yeah he'd null Galactus. Dude is 4-D, Khorne is infinite-D.

Both Nightmare and Galactus are nothing compared to an infinite-D.

Unless Doom got power from the First Firmament or Pre-Retcon Beyonder, Kharn's nullifying it.

@Webcamparrot

If it's just plain energy, then shouldn't it make it easier to absorb Kharn's energy? Khorne can nullify tech for Kharn?

I don't know if Kharn can defeat multiple 4-Bs, seems beyond him.

@Edwardtruong2006

Sorry, I meant if Kharn could do that do the Power Cosmic. It's pretty clear Khorn ewould whoop Galactus, but what I wanted to make sure was if he could do it through Kharn. Otherwise, we'd have matchups where Kharn would beat Galactus.

What energy dude. I don't understand what energy Doom is absorbing here.

Also the difference between low 4-Bs and high 4-Bs is in the trillions you do realise? Kharn could very well be capable of defeating an army of other 4-Bs depending on their AP.

Is the Power Cosmic High 1-B?

Also, no Galactus would still beat Kharn, 4-A at his weakest vs. 4-B at his strongest.

Webcamparrot said:
What energy dude. I don't understand what energy Doom is absorbing here.
Also the difference between low 4-Bs and high 4-Bs is in the trillions you do realise? Kharn could very well be capable of defeating an army of other 4-Bs depending on their AP.
Just basic energy that fuels the body. Doesn't have to be mystical or cosmic. Wait, is Kharn a 4-B that much stronger than Doom with the Power Cosmic?

@Edwardtruong2006

No, Power Cosmic is definitely not High 1-B. If Galactus would win, then Kharn has limits to nullifying the power cosmic. Argument is Doom would lose because he would get nullified then beaten into submission. But what are the limits for nullifying here? If he can do it to Doom with the Power Cosmic at 4-B then I'll concede. Sorry, just trying to get my facts straight.

NatureBringer said:
@Edwardtruong2006

No, Power Cosmic is definitely not High 1-B. If Galactus would win, then Kharn has limits to nullifying the power cosmic. Argument is Doom would lose because he would get nullified then beaten into submission. But what are the limits for nullifying here? If he can do it to Doom with the Power Cosmic at 4-B then I'll concede. Sorry, just trying to get my facts straight.
Power Cosmic gets nulled then.

Also the reason why Galactus wins is because all he needs to do is flick Kharn and win. He wins via Striking Strength, not Hax.

@Edwardtruong2006

But Galactus is literally made of Power Cosmic. Doom absorbed all of that and he turned into a normal man. If Kharn can nullify Power Cosmic then shouldn't he be able to beat Galactus?

Edited.

Khorne is able to nullify the powers of the other Chaos Gods who are High 1-Bs themselves. If it doesn't fit under the description of fair martial combat it gets negged. Even sniping at Kharn is negged.

It seems like Doom scales to being able to give surgery to hulk with his powers? Which is 100 times Thors ap or 2.7625e48 joules but Kharns durability scales to a feat of 3.505e53 joules. So Kharn just butchers his way through the doom bots.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
The Wright Way said:
Kharn has a High 1-B negating everything that it considers unfair and has easily negated the powers of other High 1-Bs.
Off topic, but if Khorne could easily null High 1-Bs, how come it didn't work on the Crimson King?
CK has passive plot shields

Hm, I'm not too knowledgeable on Marvel Comics so I didn't know that.

Well then Kharn wins against Galactus unless Khorne makes an exception to not drain the very life-force of the opponent.

He'd still null Doom's shit though. Power Cosmic is not even close to Pre-Retcon Beyonder levels so I'd assume it gets nulled. and Doom doesn't need it to live if I recall.

CK has passive plot shields

Los' doesn't though.

Back