• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AllanSaiyan said:
Going with Fiamma for Zen reasons. I am pretty sure noone is saying fiamma can go against anyone above his tier, his cap/limitt is 5-B.
So how is he gonna hurt a guy who base durability outstrips his AP and then has numerous defenses on top of that?

Fiamma's advantages

• An NLF ability mostly running on hype
Doom's advantages

• Clearly demonstrated powers above Fiamma's
  • Intelligence
  • AP
  • Durability
  • Magical defenses
  • Versatility
  • Technology
  • Hax
You have very consistently given absolutely no proof for HR ignoring defenses. Repeating the same argument with nothing to back it up over and over again is pointless.

Zensum said:
TheC2 said:
So how is he gonna hurt a guy who base durability outstrips his AP and then has numerous defenses on top of that?
HR ignores his armour/defenses and hits Doom who has just superhuman at best stats is the point I'm trying to make.
I've seen an entire thread that says otherwise and a profile with nothing of the sort of in it.

Sorry but reasoning doesn't hold much water.

Edit: Considering that you keep stating that, maybe should make a CRT for it.

Oh yeah, Doom can also summon swarms of demons as powerful as he is. So he has a numbers advantage too.

Promestein said:
Fiamma's advantages
  • An NLF ability mostly running on hype
Doom's advantages

• Clearly demonstrated powers above Fiamma's
  • Intelligence
  • AP
  • Durability
  • Magical defenses
  • Versatility
  • Technology
  • Hax
You have very consistently given absolutely no proof for HR ignoring defenses. Repeating the same argument with nothing to back it up over and over again is pointless.
I posted several quotes look again.

What if there was a ridiculous command of "defeat" among the usual commands of "fight", "defend", "magic", and "item".
Most likely, Fiamma would respond in the same way to Kanzaki or Acqua and he would defeat them just the same. It didn't matter if his speed or strength were inferior. His exceedingly overwhelming "power" ignored any actions taken by his opponent and simply crushed them. It was like pushing a giant wall along to flatten a sand hill made by a child."

These charcters both have high magic defenses but Acqua specially has the passive ability to erase and nullify all damage done to him via DDM but HR would still erase him as it ignores it.

LPSAD can spam HR now. Most of those advantages never get used as HR hits before they can happen.

Even if Fiamma could sweep aside Doom's magic based defenses, he's still got get past Doom's science based defenses and the fact Doom's armor can adpat to threats. Not too mention that Doom's physical durability is more than enough to withstand Fiamma's assualt.

Also, Kanzaki and Acqua are not Doom. Their not even in his leauge. Just because Fiamma could sweep them aside, doesn't mean he can do so to Doom.

Doom has so many things he can do to Fiamma it's not funny.

Doom's magical defenses are much better than theirs. Doom's magical knowledge is on par with Doctor Strange's. You really can't compare the defenses of Tier 6 magic users to the defenses of one of the greatest sorcerers in Marvel.

TheC2 said:
Even if Fiamma could sweep aside Doom's magic based defenses, he's still got get past Doom's science based defenses and the fact Doom's armor can adpat to threats. Not too mention that Doom's physical durability is more than enough to withstand Fiamma's assualt.
Also, Kanzaki and Acqua are not Doom. Their not even in his leauge. Just because Fiamma could sweep them aside, doesn't mean he can do so to Doom.

Doom has so many things he can do to Fiamma it's not funny.
HR is targeting Doom not his armour and bypasses all types defenses that would prevent it from reaching. The magic defense and attack nullification defense is just an example. Dooms armour/technology/magic has no feats of preventing an unconventional attack with these types of properties. Acquas DMM can erase instant death moves and HR still ignores it. Doom is physically superhuman stats his armour is they only thing that gives him this durbability but it would get ignored all but instantly.

Again, no statement of such.

Can you give a scan of Acqua's defenses? Also, just because they negate instant death doesn't mean they'll negate Fiamma, someone much stronger than Acqua, nuking him with pure force.

"Promestein said:
Doom's magical defenses are much better than theirs. Doom's magical knowledge is on par with Doctor Strange's. You really can't compare the defenses of Tier 6 magic users to the defenses of one of the greatest sorcerers in Marvel.
His magic defenses haven't shown that they can erase damage entirley from attacks like DMM which is an defense HR would ignore. He does not feats of him defending against an attack that would ignore all these creteria. Just because hes a higher tier doesnt mean he can immedielty defend himself or is more is suited to counter certian hax/attacks unless shown.

Promestein said:
Again, no statement of such.
Can you give a scan of Acqua's defenses? Also, just because they negate instant death doesn't mean they'll negate Fiamma, someone much stronger than Acqua, nuking him with pure force.
I didnt say they would negate Fiamma, the statment says HR would ignore DMM or whatever he would use and hit him reguardless.

Heres a quote for it

"—Then now, I'll tell you the conclusion. My attribute is the 'Divine Mother's Mercy' that
negates any punishment. Even if they're strict and just final judgment, they can be
overturned. It even directs whether a person is going to Heaven or to Hell. No matter what
kind of guilt one has, the punishment will be nullified. To me who has this attribute, your
attacks are meaningless. I don't even need to move a finger to ignore this sin of 'killing'.
And for me, able to even to negate 'God's Sin', do you think you can use this ordinary spell
to beat me?"

"Due to his, the user gains immunity to punishment based attacks, as the ability can be used to expiate the user's sins so that they can't be punished for them."

Holy Right isn't punishment so this punishment defense doesn't trigger here.

Promestein said:
"Due to his, the user gains immunity to punishment based attacks, as the ability can be used to expiate the user's sins so that they can't be punished for them."
Holy Right isn't punishment so this punishment defense doesn't trigger here.
Yes it is punishment it would end him it means anything that would negativley effect him.

Like the attack that was used to kill him was negated, him loosing stamina from saint abilties is negated so he can spam them, him using Gabriels angel abilties that would kill other saints is negated, the damge of all of Kanzaki's attacks during their fight were erased, Saint killer an attack specifially made to kill him was no sold..etc. But not to get off subject HR would bypass a defense like this. Doom has no feats of dealing with an attack that ignores so many conditions and can be spammed this casually (wave of the hand) he gets crushed

Eganergo said:
Lets count the vote, otherwise this whole thread will be redundant af.
If I have counted correctly...

Doom: 14 (Promestein, DMUA, Reinhardthrowhisspear, Newendigo, Matthew Schroeder, Dragonmasterxyz, TeenAngel101, Gargoyle One, Homu Sweet Homu, Joseph619, WeeklyBattles, Myself, MrKingOfNegativity, Phoenix821)

Fiamma: 2 (Eganergo, Zensum)

ZERO7772 said:
Well I only know him from the fantastic four movie soooo ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»
By this logic, Accelerator is a jackass because I've only seen the anime.

Dude accel is cool even in the anime only.

>Assel

>Cool

Two antithesis's attached together in a sentence to form a positive affirmation only results in a contradiction.

Your problem cuz Accel is cool even in the anime only ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back