• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You just keep saying it will OHK and end the fight instantly without ever addressing the miriyad counterarguments about why it won't, and why the opposite is more likely.

@Prom Link those scans for base doom using power absorption. IIRC it takes way more time then it would take fiamma to raise his hand or HR to auto counter. For beings like surfer and beyonder i remember special condtions were required. Fiamma just moves his hand and thats its

HR will postion itself where he is and erase him indpendent of his defense. I dont recall his armour or forcefield ever countering an attack that like this if so post.

@Matt all your counter arguments act too slow or are with prep. Havent seen anything that would effect fiamma fast enough. Post scans

Read the profile. Passive-absorption via armour, mystical shields which are instant, powers and hax much higher than anything Fiamma has, tech which he can hold in his pocket and activate on the press of a button, mind hax by eye contact, temporal portals at will, etc.

@Zensum Here. You can't call this slow when Franklin is Low 2-C and thus significantly higher than any of the characters that Doom has near-instantly drained of power with the same technology. Here's him instantly draining Surfer and Terrax in a shitty Siphon Suit that he doubtlessly incorporated into his current armor given the first scan.

@Matt Scans of passive power absorption from base doom?, shields and defense get bypassed, Which tech?, LPSAD is reisstent to mind and soul hax Index controller and HR would auto counter anyways.

@Prom

1 He clearly needs contact in that franklin scan and he would need the opputrinity which he doesnt in this match. Dunno what kinda reasoing is "he's stronger so he's faster" and franklin isn't 2C as a child he doesn't know how to control his powers all that well. 2. That's not 616 terrax and surfer. He literally need to sneak up on surfer. None of this is quick enough before HR ends it in one go

Ladies and gentlemen Doom just got yet another win in his 5B form.

Barring the fact that this dude lost to the Emprah as a High 1B this dude has yet to lose,

Beats Mewtwo twice

Beat Yhwach before the Downgrade

Now a win against Fiamma.

Go Doom, the greatest Marvel villain ever.

I'm not saying he's faster. It... is, I'm pretty sure?

And again, Fiamma's not oneshotting doom.

Promestein said:
You literally have no evidence of shields or defenses being bypassed.
HR postions itself where its target is

" It didn't matter if his speed or strength were inferior. His exceedingly overwhelming "power" ignored any actions taken by his opponent and simply crushed them. It was like pushing a giant wall along to flatten a sand hill made by a child."

Again

NLF

Besides, Doom can reprogram teleporter's destinations. He can teleport Fiamma and Holy Right into the depths of space in another solar system.

Promestein said:
Again

NLF

Besides, Doom can reprogram teleporter's destinations. He can teleport Fiamma and Holy Right into the depths of space in another solar system.
Doom would be dead befor ehe even teleport, hr is instant and to living being rather than destroy it's more like soulwipe.

No evidence of soulwipe, Doom is durable enough to tank it.

@Prom Thats how holy right functions it ignores any defense and simply defeats him with enough force. Its not NLF im not saying it will erase someone stronger then Fiammas' tier.

He would have already died before reporgamming happened. Fiamma isnt teleporting here HR attack is moving to his postion instantly. Fiamma is targeting doom not his armour*

Look unless you have an explicit feat of Holy Right circumventing forcefields, armor, and mystic defenses of someone stronger than him with defenses significantly stronger, it's NLF.

"The striking force is as much as is needed to destroy a target - if the target is humanity it can lifewipe, but will not destroy the planet. The maximum power shown was continental (All of Asia and Europe)." The evidence is somewhere in the novel, i forget which volume it was. I still vote for fiamma here

Eganergo said:
"The striking force is as much as is needed to destroy a target - if the target is humanity it can lifewipe, but will not destroy the planet. The maximum power shown was continental (All of Asia and Europe)." The evidence is somewhere in the novel, i forget which volume it was. I still vote for fiamma here
That is the definition of NLF

Promestein said:
Look unless you have an explicit feat of Holy Right circumventing forcefields, armor, and mystic defenses of someone stronger than him with defenses significantly stronger, it's NLF.
"Did you forget what I announced back in the Elizalina Alliance? My right arm responds to the need, matches to the level of trials and tribulations, and uses the most suitable output. Whether it is an optical weapon or whatever else, nothing can stand up to me."

How about this, does just doom have feats of surviving planet busting his durability rating is atleast planet level with armour. LPSAD HR would casually turn the planet to dust if not he 1 shots.

Still even by feats he should be able to bypass doom armor. If 1 hit is not enough then 2 or maybe 3 hits would put doom down.

@Zen Considering he's taken beatings from the Thing, who is a good bit above Planet level, yes, he can survive planet busting.

Characters claim all the time, that their abilities are unbeatable or whatever. A character can say his defense is absolute and unbreachable. A character can say that you won't dodge/withstand their next attack. Even a creator can make a claim about a character. That doesn't make any of what they say true.

Next thing you know, people will be saying that Fiamma can punch out Tier 0 characters. I understand that sounds harsh, but that's where a NLF takes you.

Zensum said:
@Prom Thats how holy right functions it ignores any defense and simply defeats him with enough force. Its not NLF im not saying it will erase someone stronger then Fiammas' tier.

He would have already died before reporgamming happened. Fiamma isnt teleporting here HR attack is moving to his postion instantly. Fiamma is targeting doom not his armour*
Going with Fiamma for Zen reasons. I am pretty sure noone is saying fiamma can go against anyone above his tier, his cap/limitt is 5-B.

AllanSaiyan said:
Going with Fiamma for Zen reasons. I am pretty sure noone is saying fiamma can go against anyone above his tier, his cap/limitt is 5-B.
That's great. Fiamma still has no feats of bypassing all defenses. He doesn't even have statements about that.

Besides, Doom's durability and forcefields are very likely over 5-B. They block things from Model 51 Iron Man (High 5-A) and 4-B characters like Thor all the time.

WeeklyBattles said:
Doom is 3-4x above Fiamma's limit of baseline Planet level
If Fiamma only allowed to attack once then maybe doom win, but he can casually swing hr on this mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back