• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doctor Doom(Avengers Alliance) vs Wulfgar and Leona(Hunter Blood)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to assume. Wulfgar and Leona don't have all of their powers and abilities in their High 4-C tier?

There's no current restriction. He usually has to be defeated by a team, so that's why it's a 2v1 match.

Soooo I'm also gonna assume that the all of Dr. Doom's up till the 2nd "|" is all the ones in his tier?

Doom himself has the powers of the 2nd and 3rd key.

Alrigth lets see...

Does Doctor Dooms steal essence work one time and takes certain amount away his opponent or is it usable many times as he wants aka could he spam that method multible times until enemy has been reducted like powerless?

Also does his other abilities works same like manner or is there..how i would say like cooling time expect doom cannon?

Because here i get wibe that Wulfgar could go first attacking and get his powers reducted/copied and Leona could stay back and look what happens, even being more vicious warrior in her Leonine form. If there is cool time then i would assume that Wulfgar resistances could give him edge and Leona after undertanding Doom danger potential, rush his aid and then they could finish Doom out.

If there is no cool time, i can see how Doctor Doom uses his abilities to slow both down enough and lastly uses his Doom cannon to finish the job.

As long as the attack hits, that triggers the effect, then he can continue to to drain health. It doesn't drain as much from the opposition, but the health and stamina restored is always the same regardless.

After using the Doom Cannon, he has to fully recharge it again.

Leona's Leonine form isn't the High 4-C key so it's restricted. Also, I don't think she has time to sit back and watch if she's fighting Doombots.

Dooms's strategy is to likely throw a Doombot at them to test if they are even worthy of his attention first, then he'll throw a whole bunch of them at once to understand the tactics, weaknesses etc. of the two characters.

If they manage to get through the Doombots, Doom will take them on himself.

Ah again i forgot look what key characters are, sorry about that.

Alrigth with that key and with more information how Dooms behave, i will stick with Doom with this one. Even i presume Wulfgar and Leona can take Doombots they probably make some bad damage before Doom himself show up and give nice information to Doom how to make his move.

As i now look better their stats i notice that Doom has magic and Leona or Wulfgar dont have anything against that as Doom attacks are magic based i am rigth?

So with this and correction wth rigth key i give my vote to Viktor Von Doom

Some of Doom's attacks are magic based, and some are technological.

It took me awhile to respond again because I didn't wanna feel like I was asking so many "stupid questions" or something.

But yeah I think I'll go with Dr. Doom now FRA.

Already 2 votes for Doom, that was certainly fast, also if you got questions regarding my characters or verse(in case you do), then just ask, they aint stupid and i think the same goes for Colonel, although cant talk for him entirely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back