• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bossbrosish

He/Him
Last edited:
Loki (Neon Cavaliers) either starts by throwing one of his daggers and teleporting around to get Loki (Avengers Alliance) mad through his taunting or tries to convince Loki (Avengers Alliance) to join him through his alternative future display magic.

They both seem go have answers for each others hax by the looks of things

I can only list feats if that's what you want. What are your Loki's combat feats?

All of Loki's feats are displayed on his profile. As I'm not knowledgeable on his comic book feats, so I can't bring up anything specific, he does have a lot of experience to draw from

Another thing to take not of is the age of characters which I think could contribute to how much experience they have. Avengers Alliance Loki is thousand years old where as Neon Cavaliers Loki is countless eons years old.

I completely forgot about this. Sorry...

We should probably take a look and see if any side has any effective hax against the other rather than just assuming. Atm, I'm leaning towards your Loki, and if there's not really any advantages, I'll vote for yours.

I completely forgot about this. Sorry...
It's cool don't worry about it.
We should probably take a look and see if any side has any effective hax against the other rather than just assuming. Atm, I'm leaning towards your Loki, and if there's not really any advantages, I'll vote for yours.
I'm also leaning towards NC Loki or incon atm but I agree that we should look more at the haxes of the two Loki's to see what each counter or has that the other doesn't.

Does Loki have any answer to power nullification? Might be a good power that'll tip the edge to here.

Does Loki have any answer to power nullification? Might be a good power that'll tip the edge to here.
Depends on how the power nullification is done. If it's done through magic or a curse then NC Loki could ignore or reverse it's effects, but if it's done through physical contact then maybe he'll be affected but it's hard to say.

Went and made a list of the Powers/Abilities Loki (AA) and Loki (NC) share and don't share.

Shared Powers/Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Weapon Mastery, Magic, Teleportation, Illusion Manipulation, Shapeshifting, Longevity, Immortality (Type 1), Acrobatics, Martial Arts, Social Influencing, Genius Intelligence, Mind Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Creation, Energy Absorption, Durability Negation, Electricity Manipulation, Regeneration (Low-Mid), Statistics Reduction, Portal Creation, Transmutation, Self-Sustenance (Type 1), Forcefield Creation, Memory Manipulation, Void Manipulation

Powers/Abilities Exclusive to Loki (AA): Soulfire Manipulation, Cloth Manipulation, Perception Manipulation, Preparation, Invisibility, Duplication, Power Bestowal, Probability Manipulation, Stealth Mastery, Pressure Points, Power Nullification, Power Modification, Power Mimicry, Transformation, Deathfrost Manipulation, Smoke Manipulation

Powers/Abilities Exclusive to Loki (NC): Energy Manipulation, Energy Projection, Fire Manipulation, Flight, Resurrection, Alternate Future Display, Morality Manipulation, Aura, Analytical Prediction, Subjective Reality, Paralysis Inducement, Density Manipulation, Healing, Wind Manipulation, Attack Reflection, Afterimage Creation, Intangibility, Large Size (Type 1, when transformed into a snake), Danmaku, Poison Manipulation, BFR, Age Manipulation, Body Control/Biological Manipulation, Matter Manipulation, Existence Erasure

Also, how would Loki (AA) handle Loki (NC) turning into a large snake since he would do that if overwhelmed or annoyed with Loki (AA)

Not sure. All of his abilities are explained in his Notable Attacks/Techniques section.

Loki does have a pretty powerful ability that makes enemy attacks heal him instead of do damage (But this would only work if Loki can power null Loki since it's a curse). He can also turn enemy buffs against them, making them do the opposite effect i.e increasing ones strength would make them weaker and healing effects do damage instead, but this also is a curse. Some of his attacks target the soul directly and burn it as well. I guess a long fight would work in my Loki's favour has he can drain enemy stamina and add it to his own too.

So it seems in a long fight Loki (AA) would win, but in a short fight Loki (NC) would win due his techniques like his existence erasure. I'm going to vote for incon since the match could go either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back