• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doctor Doofenshmirtz VS Anti-Pops

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Anti Pops wins because of his existense erasure, plus Doof is a glass cannon, and Doofenshmirtz is incompetent.

This is simply ridiculous in my opinion. Just because two characters have the same Tier does not mean they are comparable at all.

Doof's greatest weapon is a universe resetter that he can't even properly use.

Anti-Pops does that with punches alone, has survived a universal reset on hundreds of occasions, has trillions of years of experience, can transmutate Doof into a rock, can wipe his existence, can turn him into post it notes, can grow to the size of multiple stars and squish him, crush Doof with telekinesis, tear him limb from limb with likely Galactic lifting strength, etc. etc.

Or simply just tap Doof and have him explode since his durability is at most Large Building. And speed isn't equalized, meaning Doof will pretty much be frozen in time indefinitely allowing MFTL+ Anti-Pops to do whatever the hell he wants.

Anti-Pops is far stronger than Doof, far faster, a far better fighter and with his own powers is capable of superior things than what Doof requires prep time to do. Prep time that never even helps Doof due to his complete incompetance.

Does anyone have a good reason why this isn't a massive stomp in Anti-Pops's favor?

Doof built a universe level device just because he found golf boring. He's a glass cannon, but he is also more versatile than Anti-Pops.

So what if Doof rather casually made a universe resetting weapon? Anti-Pops is no stranger to universe resetting and can do that just with his punches.

And again, Doof is insanely incompetent. With all these fantastic gadgets of his, he still can't best Perry the Platypus or come close to taking over the Tri-State Area

What makes you think he's going to use his weapons to defeat a plot manipulating, multi-stellar sized universe buster with trillions of years of experience who can literally handwave Doof's entire existence away?

It's fine but I see very little to suggest this isn't a stomp. I'll be closing now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back