• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Do you think Dragon Ball and Asura's Wrath would work well as a crossover?

Rocks75

VS Battles
Retired
I think they can work well as a crossover in my opinion.

Main source of power of both verses:

- Ki (Dragon Ball)

- Mantra (Asura's Wrath)

- Fighting Style of both verses:

Mainly melee fighters, uses long range blasts attacks sometimes.

Main characters:

- Goku

- Asura

Friends/Rivals of the main characters:

- Vegeta

- Yasha

First villain of both series:

- Raditz

- Wyzen

Tyrant/Emperor villains:

- Frieza

- Deus

Crazy psychopath villains:

- Broly

- Augus

Strange dangerous criatures villains:

- Super Buu

- Gohma Viltra

God villains:

- Beerus

- Chakravartin

What do you guys think about this? Dragon Ball and Asura's Wrath can work well as a crossover?

They both certainly have several similarities as stated in the OP. Yes, they would probably be good for a crossover, but the concept seems a bit strange to me for some reason....

Back