• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Wait, I don't understand this. I means Lighting calc would get yeet?
Nah, nah, it just means Lightning's calc would have to be re-evaluated all over again, because you see, there's a crippling bug in Fandom where if you ever change your Username, all your blog comments go kaput. Granted you can only change your name once and never again but the bug itself is pretty mortifying to say the least.

Apologies for my late input.

From what I can understand, these multipliers are already accepted and used in other parts of the verse. I’m unsure if this has been updated with the changing multiplier standards over time, though.

If they have, this upgrade shouldn’t be problematic.

******' hell, thats terrifying !!
You ******* think!?

Anyway, I'll bring up the Fandom bug problem to Ant later, but for now, DMUA already knows about Lightning's calc blog comment fiasco (He was the one who evaluated the calcs and made most of our DMC speed calcs), so if a staff member can notify him of this thread, that'd be great.

As for the following speed feats that got affected by the name change that are of any relevance, here's all I could find:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Lightning_XXI/Trish_goes_fast

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Lightning_XXI/Dante_and_Mundus_Flying_(Plan_B)

Strongly disagree with the 4-D stuff myself, same as for type 4. Especially type 4 since we all agreed that the very definition of type 4 Acausality is fucky at best, actually I'm pretty sure we talked about a site revision on that thread regarding type 4.

4D thing again? Just go with what was originally intended before Earl ****** us now that we actually have the proof
Let's I dunno know, maybe not name drop inactive users? C'mon the guy isn't even here to defend himself. Simply let bygones be that, bygones if the 4-D stuff needs to be looked at a again then there's no issue in doing so especially if you have sufficient proof.

Just to clarify, the proof is already there, the problem comes from literally every single Demon having 4D hax which is not what we did, they only have resistances to that and demon gods are the ones to have that hax
If all their resistances are 4D doesn't that just loop back around to everyone's hax being 4D

I'll probably handle the type 4 thing since it's not a fault regarding DMC but rather a fault in the wiki itself. Type 4 has been changed a few times now and none of the definitions has ever made very much sense.

Back