• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Not yet, we still need those speed calcs of Trish and Mundus re-evaluated by DMUA. Can someone call him down here?
Well, DMUA made a calc about Trish some time ago

And it was accepted

Not only the Relativistic+ result for Trish, but also Pre DT Dante actually has a MHS+ feat that is specially important for his current 7-B key that scales to Blitz

That result upgrades basically every 6-C character stronger than her (The exceptions are DMC4 Nero and Sanctus)

Well, DMUA made a calc about Trish some time ago

And it was accepted

Not only the Relativistic+ result for Trish, but also Pre DT Dante actually has a MHS+ feat that is specially important for his current 7-B key that scales to Blitz

That result upgrades basically every 6-C character stronger than her (The exceptions are DMC4 Nero and Sanctus)
I actually don't see any calc members having put in their evaluations in the comments. Was it accepted in a CRT?

Ah my bad, I saw your comment there and thought it was a evaluation XD

We can request one then
Oh right, yeah, I forgot, I'm basically honorary CGM now, but back then I wasn't.

And yeah, I did send it to the Calc Eval thread just in case, but seems like nobody bothered looking at it.

I mean, it's just a matter of re-evaluating two blog-rename-comment-nuked calcs and getting DMUA's calc accepted by another CGM.

Back