• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DMC acausality removal

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Arcker123 Nope. The OP even debunked that.

1. That is specifically for a god tier of the verse, not the entire race.
2. The quote isn't even "outside of time", it's "independent of the flow of time".

The independent of time comes from void mundus, the typos stating is for all demons needs to be changed, but is support feat for void mundus, unless the statement coming from void mundus can be used for everyone,something that i not sure

To help with the use of outside or independent
both can be outside of time, and the result is the same: Anything can be done with the time, the entity is still going to be unaffected by the changes, he isnt bound and affected by time.

1 can simply be resistance. The other can't.

If my understanding is correct if you are outside of something you aren’t bound by it, the same thing for being independent of it,
Yeah but not the other way around. Being independent doesn't mean you're outside it.

Anything can be done with the time, the entity is still going to be unaffected.
Exactly, but that can be achieved with simple resistance. Acausality is more than that.

the typos stating is for all demons needs to be changed
I don't think you can just call that a typo.

But the god tiers at least have a more decent argument for type 4, all demons having it though is out of the question. But the fact that this went through a CRT and got accepted is the good part.

I do have to ask, isn't this Type 4 more location-based instead of actually being tied to the beings themselves?

Time is related to casuality
They are related, not the same thing.

you cant have fate when you are outside /independent of time.
Don't use the slash there. Outside and independent aren't the same. Also that statement is wrong.

Which part in there says being independent is acausality tho?

@Duedate8898 one of the scans literally refers to the beings aka the demons, as not belonging in the same laws as the human world. So it’s not a location thing.

I do have to ask, isn't this Type 4 more location-based instead of actually being tied to the beings themselves?
Casuality and set of rules/laws are related to the place/ and also can be for someone, if you can exist outside of it and go to other places are the set of rules/laws are completely diferent, the character gains acasuality type 4.

Time is also related to casuality, but isnt this just time shenanigans ? Actually no, you cant have sequence of events, cause and effect without Time, so living outside, independent, unaffected by it gives you acasuality type 4 or atleast the type 1, 2, 3.

Why is DMC like this? How did these things go through?

Anyway im out, this isn't productive. I'll let other ppl deal with DMC on their own. See ya.

Anyways the thread mention how being an irregularity from the normal cause and effect system, via having different laws or time, etc. something that’s in the explanation for Type 4 in DMC, would count for Type 4 Acausality. Unless there’s a CRT that I’m not aware of where that isn’t the case for type 4 in general, this should be the case for DMC.

also outside of time DOES count for type 4. The Demons in DBH got type 4 for the exact same reason.
Does being in a dimension where time is distorted count for Type 4 as well?

@Duedate8898 one of the scans literally refers to the beings aka the demons, as not belonging in the same laws as the human world. So it’s not a location thing.
I know about that one, but not all of them are talking about the demons themselves. I was just wondering why those were being used as support

yeah, some details got into the ctr since t he ctr was a huge sandbox and got forgot by some months, so people kinda did forgot about some weirdness.

@Duedate8898 Because they back up the point for type 4? Especially when the laws of physics also refer to the qlipoth tree, a sentient demon tree following the different laws of physics. Point being there’s proof for type 4 on the demons. They’re consistent with these statements and showings.

I don't see a quote that mentions resistance to manipulation of causality on the demon physiology page unless I already go blind not to realize it, in addition to the fact that the acausality page itself indicates that a character who possesses type 4 acausality also has resistance to causality manipulation.
the only one who could qualify for that is mundus and he is god tier. The demons wouldn`t scale to that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back