• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demon Gods Type 4 Acausality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone! today i want to discuss the fact that Demon Gods from Xenoverse/Heroes should have Type 4 Acausality.

These scans:

https://imgur.com/a/HCMogmb

"These guys...they're outside the flow of time....so fighting them...it won't affect our history"

"He exist outside the ordinary flow of time. I'll be going with you to fight"

However, the Japanese ones are more specific:

The first one in Japanese with translation:

https://imgur.com/a/BUXgkmA

The second one in Japanese with translation:

https://imgur.com/a/K1iBMD7

Type 4: Irregular Causality: Characters with this type of Acausality operate on a different and irregular system of cause and effect than regular causality.

In the japanese version of xenoverse, it was stated that Mira and Towa, and by extension the other demon gods are disconnected from the flow of time, and that fighting them wont have an effect on history/space time.

I think that this is a very big proof for them to possess Type 4 Acausality.

Also the Demon Gods originate from the demon realm which works on magic as oppose to physics

https://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=11596

Extra:

Original statement about the Crack of Time with translation:

https://imgur.com/a/B0UqpQH

This will scale to the time patrol

Feat noted by SSJRyu1:

FW exists after all of history is erased by Demigra

I agree with this. They clearly are not bound to the normal flow of time or cause and effect since they will not cause changes in history nor be effected by them if defeated. And they exist outside of the normal flow of time in fact altogether as stated despite being able to participate in events if they wish and alter them. In fact they origionate from a place where the laws of physics are vastly diffrent from our own, outside time and space, to the point we would percieve them as magic. Type 4 makes sense.

Side note, FW exists after all of history is erased by Demigra as well, so another notch for the TP having feats of existing without time and space.

Existing outside of time is not evidence for Type 4 Acausality as far as I know. Existing outside of time is Type 1 Acausality or perhaps Type 2 is they exist completely outside the timeline and do not have a past or future what so ever.

I agree with the Demon Gods got Acausality type 4, but I don't see how the TP will get this

Is towa gonna get Acausality Nagation? or we will consider what happened in XV2 a PIS?

Lord JJJ said:
I agree with the Demon Gods got Acausality type 4, but I don't see how the TP will get this
Is towa gonna get Acausality Nagation? or we will consider what happened in XV2 a PIS?
actually I think this happened twice in Xenoverse by both Towa and Fu, Towa getting rid of the TP and Fu getting rid of Chronoa

Zenkaibattery1 said:
The TP have feats of existing in places outside the regular flow of time. @JJJ
Is this enough? Shouldn't they be origionated from a place outside the regular flow of time?

Just existing in a place outside the regular flow of time is not type 4 acausality

Possible proof for type 4 would be being a native to a place like this, because that could be stretched to imply that you exist outside of the flow as well. Simply visiting or fighting in a place like that is not evidence

But for the demon gods, I agree to type 4, ye

Sorry, but you requires something like "Transcendents the Law of Cause and Effect" or something like that to get Type 4.

Just being unbound by the flow of time and exists outside of it is merely Type 1 and Resistance to Time manip IIRC.

Nah, you don't, multiple characters have type 4 acausality for existing outside the regular flow of time.

Staff member has accepted this.

And TP is fine. Xeno Goku gonna get the keysword anyway kekkekeke

Beast Zero Gudako said:
Sorry, but you requires something like "Transcendents the Law of Cause and Effect" or something like that to get Type 4.
Not necessary agreeing with the OP but "Transcending cause and effect" is more cause for type 5 than type 4.

In the japanese version of xenoverse, it was stated that Mira and Towa, and by extension the other demon gods are disconnected from the flow of time, and that fighting them wont have an effect on history/space time.

Eh as far as im aware this either type 1 or type 2, tbh i don't see anything type 4 here, unbound by flow of time isnt necessarily type 4.

No.

Type 5 is mostly reserved to Abstraction entity. That is why people from Rakudai didn't get Type 5 despite them being "transcendend Causality".

And just because an admin already accepts it doesn't mean I can't try to debunk it.

It is that they disconnected from the flow of time. Fighting them not affecting history proves that, as when they fight regular opponents, it affects history.

Type 1 is time paradoxes, type 2 is one version across all of existence, which we know isn't true. In this case they are disconnected from the regular space-time/history

Type 2 is someone who doesnt have past or future, only present, fought them wont do anything to past and future.

Beast Zero Gudako said:
No.
Type 5 is mostly reserved to Abstraction entity. That is why people from Rakudai didn't get Type 5 despite them being "transcendend Causality".

And just because an admin already accepts it doesn't mean I can't try to debunk it.
Type 5 has nothing to do with abstraction

See, Oryx

GLHF22 said:
Type 2 is someone who doesnt have past or future, only present, fought them wont do anything to past and future.
Yeah, type 2 Acausality is like this case.

Type 2: Temporal Singularity: Characters with this type of Acausality do not exist in either the past or the future, only the present. This means they cannot be affected by changes to the past, while also making them resistant to Precognition that works by viewing the future, as they do not exist within it, and Fate Manipulation, for the same reason. In essence, they are able to choose their own fates, but they remain just as vulnerable at the point in time in which they do exist.

Beast Zero Gudako said:
Not really, Rakudai didn't get it because the transcending causality stuff wasn't really shown to have enough evidence for that.

In type 5, you transcend causality, so interaction with you is impossible since no "cause" or "effect" can be aligned to you. Due to how crazy it is, it requires a lot of evidence to actually prove, so most of the time it ends up just being Type 4

On that note i agree with Type 4 for the Demon Gods.

Zenkaibattery1 said:
The CoT part will scale to the time patrol, by the way, as they have feats of existing in places outside the regular flow of time.
This, however i disagree. Existing in a place outside of the flow of time is not a feat for the characters. The place has Type 4 acausality, but unless there's proof otherwise, the characters don't, as that's a quality of the place.

Similary, existing after history is erased is not a feat for type 4 since it doesn't even protect against that. It's resistance to causality manip, or Type 1 Acausality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back