• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DMC 3 Sealed Dante Speed Rating

Duedate8898

They/Them
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
I was looking at Dante's speed for his DMC 3 form, and when looking at the support for it, I found it a bit weak. The one calc used for it, would have him at at least High Hypersonic, scaling him to Lady puts him at at least High Hypersonic+, Vergil scales off of him, and the video showcasing the lightning is a bit dubious.

I call the video out specifically since that's what's supposed to put him at Massively Hypersonic+, yet the electricity used doesn't seem to meet the criteria set for it to be considered real lightning. There are no clouds apparent for the lightning bolt that Dante dodges to be considered such, he shows no signs of being shocked when struck with the electrical attacks merely flenching back slightly, and conductivity is never really a thing shown.

So I ask, two things, why is this considered real lightning? And two, if that's true, would it be possible for someone to calc the speed so the rating has more solid support for itself.

Didn't dmc 3 Dante doge a laser which moves in a straight line and is always the same speed plus the guide book called it a laser

Sparda 20000000 said:
Didn't dmc 3 Dante doge a laser which moves in a straight line and is always the same speed plus the guide book called it a laser
Yup, we just need to have it calc'd as Dante can react to it quite easily.

~~we need the video for it~~

https://imgur.com/uBjybtY

Rook.jpg

I'm going to record Dante reacting to it late today and ask for a evaluation/calc

I also think we need to calc the lighting Nevan has

They also scale from Blitz, a fodder who's a living clound to ground lightning, this was already accepted in previous threads, is just out of Dante's profile because Nevan's lightning is already enough

The High Hypersonic and High Hypersonic+ calcs are just supporting feats for him

Back