• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Divine Dimensionnal Dance: Shinza Bansho Gods downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, you mean that some may be second accounts or something like that?

Checking the date of creation, it doesn't seem too shady. Like no profiles created today mysteriously only commenting here.

Tho I guess anything like a downgrade of a verse more famous for his tier than his story and characters would attract people.

Better to keep an eye on this tho.

Think I'll just keep the count on a separate file for now yeah.

People can argue and FRA all they want but ultimately only mod votes should matter here....especially for a high tiered verse with this serious downgrades....whether or not they get passed.

If you want certain outcome to be materialised just give good arguements and let the mods judge....simple.

my opinion

People can argue and FRA all they want but ultimately only mod votes should matter here....especially for a high tiered verse with this serious downgrades....whether or not they get passed.

If you want certain outcome to be materialised just give good arguements and let the mods judge....simple.

my opinion
I think it shouldn't be only restricted to mod, like every non-mod who add something and argue well shouldn't be ignored just because they have no title.
But overall that's the idea yeah.

I think it shouldn't be only restricted to mod, like every non-mod who add something and argue well shouldn't be ignored just because they have no title.
But overall that's the idea yeah.
Obviously yeah arguements matter no matter who makes it....but inevitably it does come down to mod votes.

So, anyways. From what I've been reading, there's the need of quotes to counter stuff in the op.

Here there needs to be proof stuff is 1-A, not proof against it. The claim about laws is not something that would get a tier, let alone 1-A and I don't think there was a quote for anything else?

I'm here as a spectator anyways, who are Supporters Shinza, please call so that the discussion goes straight, Arguement vs Arguement, not by voting

my opinion
1 post accounts aside this opinion is very
ridiculous and outright rude to everyone taking part of the the discussion going on here

You should feel bad.

So another revision thread is up? Ah I did remember some people who pull up some scans to disagree with the downgrade and yet they got ignored🤡

1 post accounts aside this opinion is very
ridiculous and outright rude to everyone taking part of the the discussion going on here

You should feel bad.
He's just saying that the staff are who will decide what will get passed so people should focus more on arguments than voting until they arrive.

He's just saying that the staff are who will decide what will get passed so people should focus more on arguments than voting until they arrive.
Just promoted and you are already so arrogant as to refer to yourself in third person.

Imagine creating accounts to agree/disagree with the upgrade, thats literally the most stupidest thing that someone can do, no cap, it makes me cry that someone is doing it lol
Genius idea to get more votes for a downgrade
It was established pretty damn early that this would not be at all applied without the defenders of the verse getting to do their stuff, by a mod.

Anyways, can someone give the link to the previous threads then, at least? If all of this was already discussed, then I should be able to find quotes and reasons there.

So another revision thread is up? Ah I did remember some people who pull up some scans to disagree with the downgrade and yet they got ignored🤡
Only thing I saw so far is Redgrave who sent a quote to provre that the laws are an infinite number and not a near infinite... with his quote saying it is near infinite anyway.

This thread is a shithow tho with all these new account, which make even the OP looks bad.

Gonna un-watch for now

well this is actually an strong point
Nah don't worry they aren't. Its either misconception by Yuri or genuinly lying

Yakou vs Tenmas : The context is that Yakou awakened third eye (Tengan-BLANKBLANK) which allows him to read divinity and decipher history through Throne thereby weakening Tenmas. He can even negate their attacks through this

Yakou vs Ootake: Nice out of context on this one buddy. Yakou dimensional dislocation got busted by Ootake God. Then he (Yakou) awakened, acquired color of death, and used his dimensional dislocation (infused with Taikyoku this time) to overcome Ootake wave of death

Paradise Lost: No. The only one who is stated to be capable of killing Muzan is Belial. And Belial is blatantly stated to be connected to Throne and even is called God's dark side or whatever

not gonna deal with whatever else is present on the op and last post

Only thing I saw so far is Redgrave who sent a quote to provre that the laws are an infinite number and not a near infinite... with his quote saying it is near infinite anyway.
Most Shinza scalers aren't really active to defend cuz most of the statements they have are literally ignored like the 1-A downgrade

Just to know it's that hard to give something like a quote or scan to what you guy tell? It's cool to talk about misconceptions but you guy are just using your own point of view whitout any actual proof...

Nah don't worry they aren't. Its either misconception by Yuri or genuinly lying

Yakou vs Tenmas : The context is that Yakou awakened third eye (Tengan-BLANKBLANK) which allows him to read divinity and decipher history through Throne thereby weakening Tenmas. He can even negate their attacks through this

Yakou vs Ootake: Nice out of context on this one buddy. Yakou dimensional dislocation got busted by Ootake God. Then he (Yakou) awakened, acquired color of death, and used his dimensional dislocation (infused with Taikyoku this time) to overcome Ootake wave of death

Paradise Lost: No. The only one who is stated to be capable of killing Muzan is Belial. And Belial is blatantly stated to be connected to Throne and even is called God's dark side or whatever

not gonna deal with whatever else is present on the op and last post
Tenmas: If I'm wrong even when bringing context, I don't mind seeing proof of it. It is Yakou after witnessing their Taiji once, and what's said about it is that "his abilities have reached a level close to that of the Tenma" (in his in-game profile).

For Ootake I flat out said that it was more because of having the same Colour on this one. How is this out of context when I acknowledge it perfectly.

ParaLost: That's what I said tho...? I mentionned Lyle profile for this reason.

Also calling others liars or denying entire scenes without a single proof is the same as just saying "no".
Especially when from my POV, it's more stuff like the upgrade thread saying Phase difference means difference between Taiji and non-Taiji which would qualify as such. Yet I'm not calling anyone a liar, despite using scans contradicting this kind of notion.

Last edited:
Can you send the context which proves this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back