• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Divine Decree! (All For One vs Morgan)

Hmm...

In terms of AP AFO has the advantage, 33 kilotons vs 15 kilotons. However, Morgan has an ability that ignores half of their opponent's durability, along with accelerated development.

Aegis and Pavise seems really annoying, AFO's attacks will only do half the damage. Do these abilities need to be activated, or is it something that's passively on?

How does lethality work, is it a ranged attack or close range attack? Also what gender is Morgan, it seems like they have different abilities depending on their gender.

That Countermagic seems dangerous, especially for a range spammer like AFO. Though his High-Mid regen should keep him in the battle.

Female Morgan for now.

accelerated development is not combat applicable

Aegis/Pavise needs to be activated

Lethality can be triggered with both ranges

Skills are something that arent personality bounded, they trigger based on chance (Gameplaywise) So it wont (or can instantly happen) but its bound to happen in the fight.

Yeah, I'm giving this to Morgan for the reasons above. I don't see AFO being able to take them out anytime soon, and they seem to have more way wins than he does.

Huh, how did I miss this. Anyway yeah, Morgan FRA, plus for having several stat amps/debuffs that make her extremely difficult to hit, even with speed equal.

Morgan FRA.

I may be biased, but Morgan is hella smart and has better versatility despite all the Quirks All For One wields.

Hoooooh~

Sure sure, tell me dem keys you want to be used and i do the magic.

For the time being, add this shit to profiles please~

Back