• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dividing by 0,what happens?

Ok,so i thought a number/0=∞,but randomly i learnt may not be like that,sooo,x/0 causes too many paradoxes like 7x0=0 but 7/0Ôëá0,but if you get into density formula,a D= m/v and a black hole singularity has 0 volume basically seeing how a singularity has theorically ∞ density,that means x mass/0=∞.

Things doesn't fit very well with division by 0 problems,also remember how 0x∞=0 (0+0+0+0+0+0... And on going)but ∞/0Ôëá0.

So basically,per example,if a character has 0 joules,if the Guy boosts and multiplies his 0 infinite times,he isnt going to even get 0.1 j of energy so even if you go 0+0+0 infinitely,you aren't increasing,this is relationed with higher-D characters,and character 1-D below you is >∞ times weaker than you,so he is 0 to you,even if he multiplies by infinite (high 3-A and you low 2-C per example) as he is 0 to you he isnt even going to be 1 to you,how is this relationed with dividing by 0 and special calcs by 0?

Why those things happen?

Antoniofer said:
0 per infinite isn't 0, is an idetermination, same way with 0/0 or infinite/infinite.
Yet more confusing.

I mean if you are left forever adding 0s you won't ever reach 0.000001.,you will be left at 0

Kirby71 said:
I mean if you are left forever adding 0s you won't ever reach 0.000001.,you will be left at 0
No you don't, the result is indefinite, that's means there's infinite solución in the real numbers range.

The thing is,that per example,the higher and below dimensional comparision high 3-A is infinite, low 2-C confronts not high 3-A,the tier 2 guy sees the opponent's powerlevel as 0 because he below dimensional so he is infinitely weaker,but then the 3-D boy multiplies his power by Infinity and becomes high 3-A so basically (the tier 2 sees the 3-D boy as 0) 0x∞,and after multiplying his power by infinite and being high 3-A,he is still infinitely weaker! So basically the 3-D being yet becoming infinite he still 0 to the tier 2,then laughs at the opponent seeing how doing 0x∞ he is still 0,so the high 3-A boy has a last option:become 4-D and with that,multiply himself beyond infinite (uncontable infinity) to do not be 0.

So thats why 0x∞ its still 0,0+0+0+0... And so forth,you get stuck at 0.

Dimensional stuff works differently, mathematical principle do not apply between them.

Antoniofer said:
Kirby71 said:
No you don't, the result is indefinite, that's means there's infinite solución in the real numbers range.
So the indefinite results like x/0 and ∞/∞ can be any number?

And dimensional stuff works differently.

Also,if 0x∞ ocurres,how Will be indefinite? Is the infinite number breaking the rule of (number)x0=0?

X/0 is not an indetermination, the result is ∞; the list of indeterminations are: 0*∞, 0/0, ∞/∞, and ∞-∞, any other equation has a determinated result.

Back