• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Distance between Goku and Frieza.

So I have been wondering about how far apart is Goku and Frieza back on Namek, as well as how fast he reacted when he deflected the Death Beams. So here it is the screenshot after Frieza shot the Death Beam at Vegeta from the anime along with the manga page.

Distance between Goku and Frieza 2
0114-001
It was from Dragon Ball manga Chapter 308 Vol. 26 and Dragon Ball Z episode 86 from the Frieza Saga.

So I notice that Goku's reaction speed was based on this feat being nanosecond range at base and his combat speed faster than light. As well as stating that Frieza's Death Beams travel at light speed.

0110-014
Now then, what is the distance between Goku and Frieza from the time he reacted from the Death Beams? And how do I solve that kind of formula?

SunWukong1986 said:
At first I assumed your problem was the method to solve the calc when I was making my blog a few months back, but I was wrong. My method of calcing the distance between the beam itself and Goku is a far more viable method.

SunWukong1986 said:
Is that so?
yeah, we do not know how to calc his speed by doing the distance between Goku and Freeza, using my method would work as it is simply calcing how quick he did a single strike.

I see, though I just realized that it's proportions between the manga and anime is a bit more different as well as the settings taking place. What do you think if someone does a sort of reenactment from that event? And what if someone uses the proportions using the 3D model of the character/s from
Dragon-Ball-Zenkai-Battle-Royale-Goku
Zenkai Battle Royale or J-Stars Victory VS? Or would that be a bit complicated?

SunWukong1986 said:
I see, though I just realized that it's proportions between the manga and anime is a bit more different as well as the settings taking place. What do you think if someone does a sort of reenactment from that event? And what if someone uses the proportions using the 3D model of the character/s from
Dragon-Ball-Zenkai-Battle-Royale-Goku
Zenkai Battle Royale or J-Stars Victory VS? Or would that be a bit complicated?
IDK tbh

I think the models from there would be a better example to scale them, don't you think? Instead of using the artwork from 2D animations.

Mm... I'm not sure if that's gonna work. It would've worked if it was viewed at the horizon, but not quite sure from that angle. As in scaling Vegeta until it reaches to where Frieza's at. Not to mention being viewed at a bird's-eye view. I guess it is gonna be tricky to know how far appart they are.

Back