• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Disney vs Pixar

Groove wins and we’ll move on to the next round

next match

8163608-39b3c208-4525-477a-a385-22990c312d2d.png

Vs

8165297-5bf679cc-83d9-4b40-9d5c-d90f8331fbfb.jpeg

Ngl for me this one is hard the beast is actually cool and I like his character and story but I'm going to have to go with Ralph on this, the first one had a pretty okay story with a lot of well handled appreciation and homage of gaming as a whole throughout many generations and as someone whose grown up and been defined by gaming since I was a little shit even before kindergarten I gotta go with Ralph it has much more significance and hits home more for me personally

Ughhh I hate when I don't receive notifications of this. :C

Princess & Frog. Again, I dunno what it is about that movie that makes me love it, but I really, really do.

I think it's something about the visuals and the villain. Otherwise, I don't find it all that great-

Also, Ik my vote wouldn't count any more as the rounds are already over, but for the previous two ones:

This is harsh, Alladin has such great moments, while the Emperor's New Groove had much more charming characters (The Genie is an exception) and was funnier... I'll vote on Emperor's New Groove, but man, it's by very little.

Now, clearly Beauty and The Beast. It has Gaston innit. And, as we know, no one does a movie like Gaston.

Also, Ik my vote wouldn't count any more as the rounds are already over, but for the previous two ones:

This is harsh, Alladin has such great moments, while the Emperor's New Groove had much more charming characters (The Genie is an exception) and was funnier... I'll vote on Emperor's New Groove, but man, it's by very little.

Now, clearly Beauty and The Beast. It has Gaston innit. And, as we know, no one does a movie like Gaston.
Hopefully you’ll get notifications for the next round

Back