• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dishonored: 9-A continues to not make sense + other things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for helping out. Tell us here when you are done, and if we should close this thread afterwards.

Okay. Thank you for helping out.

If you are not able to calculate the feat yourself, you can ask a few other calc group members for help if you wish, but somebody needs to provide the relevant visual evidence first.

The other guys also posted some feats from the Respect Threads, which need to be imported to imgur first before I can add them in, since gfycat links are banned now and all that.

Bump

I also need the gfycat links converted to imgur links, and they need to have the feat's performer (Corvo, Emily, whoever it may be) on said gifs, while someone works out the Prison Door feat.

I also need the gfycat links converted to imgur links, and they need to have the feat's performer (Corvo, Emily, whoever it may be) on said gifs, while someone works out the Prison Door feat.
Would somebody here be willing to help KLOL with this please?

You also forgot the gifs where the Clockwork Soldiers tank the bombs. Those are especially necessary.

Gathered interesting footage from a reddit respect thread:

Bisecting humans with a sword strike:

Blowing multiple humans into chunks with a grenade:

Clockwork Soldier surviving a grenade:

Ripping the head of a Clockwork Soldier then ripping its body apart:

Upgraded pistol bisecting a human

Shotgun upgrade for pistol destroying Clockwork Soldier

Crossbow decapitating a human

Stun mine destroying a Clockwork Soldier in a cinematic trailer

Huh. A High Chaos playthrough might actually be fun.
These gifs need to be added to imgur and then linked to the profiles.

Also is the Clockwork Soldier head-ripping feat Emily? Or can Corvo do the same thing due to animation rehashing? Wouldn't matter in the long run, they're comparable to each other.

I assume both Emily and Corvo have the same crossbow to shear heads clean off, yeah?

Gotcha. To my knowledge whale oil is harvested and taken from normal whales. Dunno if that makes it any different than the ones we’re talking about.
Whales in Dishonored are intrinsically linked to The Void, which has been stated directly by the developers, is implied by their bones being the material used for charms and runes, and is directly shown by their ability to swim in The Void as seen in the final stretch of Death of The Outsider

Seems legit on the 9-A feat, I had been meaning to look at emily vs courier being removed but if they're back to 9-A the match would still be valid I guess lol

If the calculations have been accepted, they can probably be applied now, yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back