• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Interesting. America has a higher attack potency, but Discord does have specific hax like intangibility, time control, etc.

America could win with a nuclear attack, or he could win if Discord underestimates him.

Discord could win with his reality manipulation, intangibility, or mind control hax.

I would give Discord a slight advatage because of this.

Discord 5-6/10, America 4-5/10

I'd give this to Discord due to his hax advantage. His intangibility + reality warping seems like too much for America to handle.

Since Discord is cocky and has been defeated by this weakness 3 times, I would feel he would probably scoff off Americas nuclear arsenal, and Americas weakness would be his strong suit in this case. Discord would probably, being cocky and think he's won, tell America his nukes are useless. America, someone who doesn't like to listen, will do it anyways. Since discord is not immune to sickness, I doubt he'll survive radiation sickness from all the nukes, assuming he isn't vaporized.

No way that would work on him tbh. Discord could just as easily go intangible or snap his fingers and turn the nukes into rubber balls or something. He'll probably play around with America a bit before finishing him. I see zero ways America comes out on top.

If he doesn't take America seriously as he has done with his foes in the past and lost 3 times because of that, America could win. That's how I see it.

"This puny human like country thinks his weapons can harm me! BAH!"

Several nukes later he will either be vaporized or die from radiation.

Going with discord due to his intagibility and hax advantage he can also regenerate i really dont see america winning this one.

Back