• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Maybe I should apologize for that? Okay, but I thought it would be cool. I can change the conditions if it gets too unfair.

DIO VS Johnny Bravo

• Fight Location: Aron City
  • Starting Distance: 10m
  • Both in-character
  • Equalized speed
  • Stardust Crusaders DIO | Base Bravo in High 8-C key
  • Bravo has access to its equipment
DIO:
Bravo:
Inconclusive:

f7973b4fae6e0f813be5363711a4cc41.png
ec92d11f542a8371710e35f92f7e3afe.gif

Last edited:
you put a Large Town Level character against a Large Building level character.

what.
I mean, DIO's stand will still remain MFTL due to the speed equalization rules, and DIO also has dura neg and incap options like turning Bravo into a vampire or into ice.

he doesn't use his incap or dura neg abilities in this key though.
He still used it in Plantom Blood, in this key he will resort to ZA WARUDO, and when he sees that it had no effect, he will be forced to resort to such options.

DIO is also naturally Bloodlusted.

He still used it in Plantom Blood
Phantom blood dio and Stardust crusaders DIO are in completely different mindsets, and are completely different in combat.
in this key he will resort to ZA WARUDO, and when he sees that it had no effect, he will be forced to resort to such options.
Except he wont, even after jotaro began moving in dio's time stop dio refused to use his more useful vampire abilities, and continued to use time stop only.

he's not going to use his vampire abilities here, plain simple.
DIO is also naturally Bloodlusted.
no??? In character he's arrogant and full of himself, and super overconfident.
I mean, DIO's stand will still remain MFTL
"The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight etc." since both dio and the world have the same rating, both are booted down to massively hypersonic.

Phantom blood dio and Stardust crusaders DIO are in completely different mindsets, and are completely different in combat.

Except he wont, even after jotaro began moving in dio's time stop dio refused to use his more useful vampire abilities, and continued to use time stop only.
This is because he is a Joestar.
no??? In character he's arrogant and full of himself, and super overconfident.
DIO is literally the most bloodthirsty villain in JoJo. Being arrogant doesn't change that DIO fights to kill his opponents.
"The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight etc." since both dio and the world have the same rating, both are booted down to massively hypersonic.
The World still doesn't stop being a Summoning, many JoJo matches were screwed just because of this.

I really wish some experienced JoJo member would correct me, there are many JoJo matches that have ended in a stomp due to the equal speed rules.

Where is it said that invocations are not equalized when it is said that "Every other speed"

Besides, Za Warudo is basically DIO's spirit, "part of his body".

DIO is literally the most bloodthirsty villain in JoJo. Being arrogant doesn't change that DIO fights to kill his opponents.
give me a scene in part 3 where DIO uses his phantom blood abilities in combat.
The World still doesn't stop being a Summoning, many JoJo matches were screwed just because of this.
DIO wasn't since he has the same speed rating as his stand, the world and DIO go down by the same multiplier, meaning they are at the same speed, if they had different speed ratings that would be relevant

Okay, if the equalized speed rule really affects The World, I can change the key from Bravo to High 8-C.

I'll be gone for a while.

Bravo is 10 tons

DIO is baseline 2 tons, so bravo has a hefty 5x AP advantage

what's Bravo's first move? DIO's is abusing thought based time stop.

Well, the world is somewhat faster than dio himself, as it’s faster than chariot, who dios scales too(I think). So there will be an advantage there, jsut not a huge one like with normal stand users

Dio's wincon is freezing Johnny since nothing else will really work due to mid high and mindhax resistance, Johnny has to use plot manip or pulverize Dio's brain which is hard since he's pretty stupid and Dio can spam TS

well, Yes, this Dio key don't normally uses his vampire powers other them Regeneration and blood sucking, trough this is just thanks to the nature of stands, that most would be useless against them

Johnny Bravo is High 8-C rn (10 tons?)
The World is The World>>>7.83 Tons
They should be equal if not TW is slightly below JB but none of it really matters.

The World could be stronger tho if TW is close to DIO. Anyways he is gonna land a shitton of punches and **** some shit up on Johnny Bravo with Time Stop spam

Johnny Bravo is High 8-C rn (10 tons?)
The World is The World>>>7.83 Tons
They should be equal if not TW is slightly below JB but none of it really matters.

The World could be stronger tho if TW is close to DIO. Anyways he is gonna land a shitton of punches and **** some shit up on Johnny Bravo with Time Stop spam
them bravo regen like nothing happened

Can't The World just knock Johnny Bravo out? If he can't, Dio will probably just turn him into a zombie when TW injures him enough once he gets annoyed that nothing is happening
toon force is the most powerfull "ant-knock out" power, trough zombification is a great win-con I guess, the problem is the amount of time would take to DIO decide to use vimpire powers

toon force is the most powerfull "ant-knock out" power, trough zombification is a great win-con I guess, the problem is the amount of time would take to DIO decide to use vimpire powers
Dio has a 5 second time stop here, its been shown that they can do a shitton of punches within a single second for example Part 4 SP against Kira/SHA

If he notices that he actually can't do shit after a few time stops which I may add he could spam, he probably would like to have Johnny Bravo in his team and would try zombiefying him.

and in this cenario don't he has the remote that gives him time manipulation resistence?
I mean DIO has a Stand that Johnny can't see, touch or damage at all. The World can quite literally lift Johnny Bravo and punch his teeth in until Dio gets bored and decides to turn him into a zombie if The World ain't doing shiz

You know this MU is probably gonna be in Multiversus at some point since WB has the rights to both of these characters

he probably would like to have Johnny Bravo in his team and would try zombiefying him.
He would probable Mind control + Meat seed in this case, but not much in character for him in battle make more minions... trough them turning him into a zombie might be in his trough line

I mean DIO has a Stand that Johnny can't see, touch or damage at all. The World can quite literally lift Johnny Bravo and punch his teeth in until Dio gets bored and decides to turn him into a zombie if The World ain't doing shiz
Fair, but what stops Bravo from holding Dio whem he get's close and trow him out of the eipisode so he isn't killed as the end of It? or go back to before the battle using the remote so he isn't killed by dio?
You know this MU is probably gonna be in Multiversus at some point since WB has the rights to both of these characters
what? they have DIO rights?

If dio realizes that he cant hurt bravo with his attacks, he could have the world bear hug him, and then just freeze. buts that’s only if he’s not killed first

Dio is like the only JoJo character where speed equal stuff doesn't matter a whole lot, TW itself is faster yeah, but we're not looking at millions of times, it's probably something like if Dio was athletic, TW would be just superhuman. So obviously above him, but not so much it's a huge blitz.

TW is also a one shot above 7.8 tons, so a 10 ton dude isn't impossible to contend with.
what? they have DIO rights?
Warner has licensing rights to JoJo, but that's obviously not how that works and not even close to enough to be able to put a character in a game like that.

If dio realizes that he cant hurt bravo with his attacks, he could have the world bear hug him, and then just freeze. buts that’s only if he’s not killed first
well, I can sa that DIO nor Bravo can kill one another, their ofensive powers almost cancell one another, so Jhonny and Dio would need to go for hax, Jhonny is more likle to go for his ones first, trough theirs are much worst in compering to Dios... like, most he need to touch Dio him self to use
Warner has licensing rights to JoJo, but that's obviously not how that works and not even close to enough to be able to put a character in a game like that.
yeah WB distributes Jojo now, pretty sure that's part of why Jump Force got taken down
Wow, Dio vs shaggy next?

According to leaks they're trying to get Lebron James as DLC so they're willing to put money on the game, I'm pretty sure if demand is high we'd get them for sure since its F2P

Back