• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DIO with The World VS Pre-Schrodinger Alucard

Speed Equalized

Dio Brando:

Eoh DIO
Immortality! Eternal life! And Stand Power! This proves that no one can surpass DIO! Puny humans! I shall rule you all! Bow before my knowledge and might!

Alucard (Hellsing): 5 (Schnee One,Lokster00,Whitetiger789,ApiesDeathbyLazors,The Smashor)

Alucard4
Here standeth the Bird of Hermes! Eating my own wings... to keep... myself... tame...

Inconlusive: 1 (DMUA)

It was removed because Dio got downgraded

Which....I don't get why since Alucard is only 8B with TK he ever uses offensively

But anyway, Alucard via familiar Regenerationn letting him burn Dio alive when the sun comes up.

The last thread boiled down to

>Bullets don't do squat to Dio so he uses TK

>TK makes him borderline stomp long story short

The thread got removed because instead Dio would have outright been splattered against the pavement after bullets prove to indeed not do squat

Alucard doesn't use TK offensively aside from like one time

And even then its lifting strength based, so with Regen Dio would survive rather easily

Alucard has never met an opponent that's completely immune to his gunfire so

.... I mean yes but

He can indeed throw stuff with City Block level force

Walter.....

City block level, and wrong, tossing is lifting strength, otherwise the security dudes would have exploded from being tossed

Walter simply never got hit with his bullets at all, he either blocked with wires or was too busy ripping Alucard apart.

Not to mention Alucard proceeded to screw around with him as he ended up reverting to Jolly Wally anyways

Here though DIO is a perfected Vampire who can sit there and completely tank his bullets, he'd kinda have to figure maybe trying the same thing over and over again won't get him anything worthwhile

Okay so instead of being immune to them, they were completely useless. Same difference

Except Alucard never even used his TK against Walter even when he was about to die until he got a familer to regenerate from thanks to Luke.

If he wasn't inclined to use TK when he was losing and about to die, why here?

Schnee One said:
tossing is lifting strength, otherwise the security dudes would have exploded from being tossed
Okay this Lifting Strength forkery that started between you and weekly is getting really forking out of hand

Those guards got skewered on a pike and basically exploded with blood. Sure the corpse was still there, but I'm betting if it wasn't a piercing weapon, the same would not be able to be said.

DIO getting slammed into the ground with 11 Tons of TNT worth of power is going to hurt. Because in neither fiction nor reality can you just say "but that's lifting strength" to be able to no sell something ripping off your arm. Or slamming you into the ground really hard.

Saying AP doesn't give you lifting Strength is one thing, but saying Lifting Strength doesn't give you AP is a middle finger to basically everything this wiki is going for

That was Dragon who said it not me

And on top of this, getting thrown into a rock isn't a problem when Dio can fly and can time stop.

Also, Alucard didnt use it when he was about to die by Walter, not sure why he would here when he basically can't lose

Dio turn Alucard into a donut.

wich he regens and procceds to rip him a new asshole with his TK.

Stomp FRA.

I mean even if it's not Weekly's fault it's still ludicrous

Timestop has it's limits and flight doesn't help you when you don't have the horsepower to not get slammed into said rock regardless by overwhelming force

Walter was brutalizing him but Alucard didn't really have his life threatened, I mean, even after he was just a torso and Walter impaled the guy, he still just laughed it off as he went into Girlycard mode. And again, Walter wasn't directly hit by and no sell said bullets, dare I say he knew he probably couldn't.

I mean Alucard can't exactly do squat to Dio just as Dio can't do anything to him so it's more an incon

Unless Alucard thought "maybe I should use that one thing that's pretty strong and stuff" and slams Dio into the pavement

Or maybe even more uncharacteristically I guess he could S U C C his blood... Of course TK is his only real method to actually shed it

Or he can just see "oh yeah it's getting late later" and just standhop all the way to somewhere were the sun isn't shining. It covers a lot of ground, way more mobility then Alucard exactly has to offer

Of course that would be self BFR

... Forkmata

SBA says this fight happens in central park in the middle of the night. How is Dio gonna hide in a building when Alucard can just grab him and never let go?

Because he only has enough lifting strength with something he's eledgedly too stupid to use (Despite DIO inevability proving to be completely bulletproof)

I mean

If you're saying he'll use it

Why did he not use it against Walter when he was about to die.

Besides Alucard can't hit him with time stop

Because he wasn't being threatened at any point

Walter could only really apply steps 1-2, not all the way to 9. Even getting ripped down to a torso and stabbed directly in the heart was nothing more then another thing to laugh off. And again

Walter wasn't bullet proof

And timestop has it's limits

<Wasn't threatened

You mean when he was worried he was going to die and couldn't regenerate to survive because he didn't have a familer?

The fight where he was GOING to die if Luke didn't give him a familer?

That fight?

Pretty sure he was threatened

Dio can also destroy his guns easily.

Maybe I misremember. Either way Walter wasn't bullet proof

If Dio destroys his guns that's all the more incentive to not use them

Bullet proof and bullets being useless are the same thing anyway.

He got the Jackal destroyed by Walter, still didn't

Inconclusive. If Alucard can't really use TK in a way that will permanently put DIO down and DIO can't permanently keep Alucard down then they keep fighting until the sun almost comes up, then DIO stops time and runs away. Would DIO's vaporizing freeze be able to kill Alucard if he had it?

Alucard definitely would win don't get me wrong DIO is strong with time stop, vampiric abilities and what not but when it comes to vampires from recent media there is only 2 that can even hold a candle to Alucard even when he's not at full power (those being a full-powered Alucard with the best items from Castlevania SOTN and Dracula from the same series because his power is godlike in certain incarnations) also DIO just doesn't have the means to kill Alucard. I mean Alucard is just way too powerful especially when his restrictions are removed, even at the start of the series when he has them removed he essentially stops being a person/vampire or whatever and becomes more of an unstoppable force.

in conclusion, I believe that Alucard would destroy DIO seeing as the only advantage DIO would have in the fight would be the time stop which Alucard would work out pretty easily and the fact that Alucard can't see stands

Add one vote for the man in red Alucard

Could DIO negate Alucard's regen with vaporizing freeze? (I assume awakened DIO is being used due to SBA). DIO might resort to that if nothing else works.

The Smashor said:
Could DIO negate Alucard's regen with vaporizing freeze? (I assume awakened DIO is being used due to SBA). DIO might resort to that if nothing else works.
I doubt it. Alucard is able to regenerate from his Shadow ghost form thingie if his physical body is wrecked beyond repair, so he'd probably just do that.

Alucard is also likely able to swap places with his familiars, since nowhere in the fight did Walter let Alucard "go", but he was still tricked and promptly got his ass kicked. So there's that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back