• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DIO Pt1 + Pt 3 vs Sawada Tsunayoshi

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys i was curious about this fight since i played that DS Jump crossover, BTW the speed is equialized. the battle its at the end of dawn, killing Dio by sunlight is not allowed. both characters known nothing of each others abilities or character, also both are in character.

DIO is a composite of both parts, the freeze powers, blood beams and time control thanks to the world.

the battlefield:
Times square
JJBA DIO
Sawada Tsunayoshi Vongola Gear

i go with dio, timestop will allow him to dodge more or less dodge everything,

and with freeze powers he should be a really dangerous enemy (he can freeze a grown man in 2seconds), plus, as a last resort he also has eye-beams :D

that could be good, the speed is the same so he might have a adventage, come on we need more people to contribuite.

Even though dio can timestop, tsuna is city level, how is dio hurting a city level opponent? And freezing tsuna is useless he can just burn it with his flames. Tsuna only needs to hit once and it's over and i remember something about him having precog.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Even though dio can timestop, tsuna is city level, how is dio hurting a city level opponent? And freezing tsuna is useless he can just burn it with his flames.
you forgot ZA WARUDO is a ghost?

Yes we all know stands can't be seen by non stand users and only stand users can beat stand users but this is the same thing like reiatsu crush in bleach or whatever series out there where only their power will work on then, verse equalizations makes it so characters can harm each other, and in this case tsuna would be able to see stands, that's how it works around here.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Yes we all know stands can't be seen by non stand users and only stand users can beat stand users but this is the same thing like reiatsu crush in bleach or whatever series out there where only their power will work on then, verse equalizations makes it so characters can harm each other, and in this case tsuna would be able to see stands, that's how it works around here.
Celestial i am curious, could you please bring proof that Tsuna can see ghosts? like bring a respect thread or something i am intrigued.

And i am telling you that stands aren't intangible, they can be harmed by other stands and because of verse equalization, they can be harm by opponents, in no verses match with jojo characters is this a legit argument. Saying but only stand users can see stands and harm them is not an argument anyone uses in any jojo vs match up.

I am legit about to close this as i don't see how dio regardless of timestop is dio hurting a city level character with precog, gravity manipulation and petrification.

Celestial Pegasus said:
And i am telling you that stands aren't intangible, they can be harmed by other stands and because of verse equalization, they can be harm by opponents, in no verses match with jojo characters is this a legit argument. Saying but only stand users can see stands and harm them is not an argument anyone users in any jojo vs match up.
I am legit about to close this as i don't see how dio regardless of timestop is hurting a city level character with precog, gravity manipulation and petrification.
eeh, Stands can be intangible, dude, Jotaro's own is the same as DIO, and Intangibility is a power that it posses.

in other words, DIO can punch this literal stomach and heart.

Jotaro only used star platinum to pump his own heart, no stand user has shown the ability to phase out peoples hearts, and again tsuna has precog i don't see what's stopping him from just nuking the entire area before dio does anything.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Jotoar only used star platinum to pump his own heart, no stand has shown the ability to use phase out peoples hearts, and again tsuna has precog i don't see what's stopping him from just nuking the entire area before dio does anything.
i am sorry but intangiblity is allowed in this match, not to make it a stomp and pretty much is official in this wiki, Tuna's precog could help him, but if he can't see the stand (he could analyse where DIO could use the punch barrage) then a time stop froma hiding place could be this end.

You can't just give powers that characters haven't displayed, but lets say that verse equalization didn't expect so tsuna can't see the world, he has precog that allows him to predict upcoming dangers, even if he doesn't realize what the danger actually is,and also allows him to predict an enemy's movements, there is still nothing stopping tsuna from using an x burner and nuking the entire area.

Celestial Pegasus said:
You can't just give powers that characters haven't displayed, but lets say that verse equalization didn't expect so tsuna can't see the world, he has precog that allows him to predict upcoming dangers, even if he doesn't realize what the danger actually is,and also allows him to predict an enemy's movements, there is still nothing stopping tsuna from using an x burner and nuking the entire area.
first same stand, second i give you that with precog, but i must say that Dio is not some idiot that simply fights head on. so you could say that with precog Tuna can have a adventage, but even with that could he move out the way when the prediction comes? example, Dio got him cornered and stops time before he can dogde. he KNOWS that a threat is there but he cn't move out of time.

Mikiu Hatsune said:
What if Dio was bathed in flames from Tsunas attack? I don't think he'd be able heal through it all
he may not, as you informed me before there are several tipes of fires that Tsuna can utilize. Dio may be a ble to dodge them (and that is a big maybe) if the speed equalization allows it.

but no, i believe that those flames could utterly destroy Dio if he screws up in the fight.

dio wins dio's Regenerationn is high that fire cant even keep up in his regen. dio is a powerhouse with his time stop he will throw his knives to tsuna ofcourse he will time-stop plus dio's combat speed is mftl how bout that the thing is is tsuna resistant to being pierce by knives

Mikiu Hatsune said:
What if Dio was bathed in flames from Tsunas attack? I don't think he'd be able heal through it all
he will still heal plus remember the mansion part when dio became vampire yeah dio survive the fire

A little bit of Tsuna's flame from when he first used it melted a ]steel with ease.And his flame got soooo much stronger later on.

Katekyo hitman reborn 250 17
In the mid arc of the manga,in which he was much weaker than the end of said arc,his flame was strong enough to destroy this much buildings,with each was stated to be equivalent to 20 buildings.

Silverfan96 said:
Katekyo hitman reborn 250 17
In the mid arc of the manga,in which he was much weaker than the end of said arc,his flame was strong enough to destroy this much buildings,with each was stated to be equivalent to 20 buildings.
that could defeat Dio, yes how fast are the flames?

this is a tough one dios regen is nothing to sneeze that stand is probably the biggest threat as it stops time and cannot be hit through normal means here but going with tsuna for the reasons above dios regen cannot get past an xburner or any of the attacks and tsuna would out last and dodge attacks with precog and is way better in every catagory except hax not only that he has zero point breakthrough hes a better combatant too and a genius

Rivenx360 said:
this is a tough one dios regen is nothing to sneeze that stand is probably the biggest threat as it stops time and cannot be hit through normal means here but going with tsuna for the reasons above dios regen cannot get past an xburner or any of the attacks and tsuna would out last and dodge attacks with precog and is way better in every catagory except hax not only that he has zero point breakthrough hes a better combatant too and a genius
exellent, you have good points, but DIO is not some fool, he can be careful in this planning, so if he figures out Tusna's powers like precog and the fire he may be able to figure a strategy like getting away and distracting him, abusing the precog and evading the flames, as he may do so...Time Stop and then uses the World to annihilate Tsuna, he did something similar to Jotaro and Joseph.

Dio isn't going to figure out anything, he has no knowledge on tsuna, and timestop and constantly muda muda on tsuna won't do anything to his city level durability compared to dio's city block level ap, he has no way of wining this, this has gone on long enough, closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back