• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If you read "zeppelini" you just falled to a click bait, but don't leave, please.

A new map in BLOONS TD 6 has been released, this map is a street in Egypt that leads to a kind of mansion at night, a unique Z.O.M.G. arrives on the trail on the way to the mansion, no monkey is seen protecting the track, but a mysterious presence perceives the MOAB as a threat to his mansion... DIO appears from the shadows to attack the Z.O.M.G. until it becomes rubble!!! MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA!!!!!!!

Rules:
  • Awakened DIO versus Z.O.M.G. tier 8-B are being used
  • Speed is equalized
  • the fight takes place in C.HI.M.P.S mode
  • MOAB wins if at least one bloon explodes inside DIO's mansion, DIO wins if it manages to prevent it
  • The fight takes place on a BLOONS TD 6 map based on the outside of DIO's mansion, with the path of the bloons having the same format as the "Monkey Meadow" map

47abde3743eb8d3bc07b57c627437e42.jpg

Zeppelin of Mighty Gargantuaness:

Lord DIO:

Incon:

Last edited:
What's stopping DIO from TS and knife? Also, equalize speed since MFTL vs at most MHS
"Bloons can still move at 10% their normal speed when under the affect of the player's Time Stop Power"

and considering that Z.O.N.G has a greater strength than Dio's streng he wouldn't be able to defeat him with just a few knifes, besides the Z.O.N.G having type 2 immortality, the knife holes wouldn't do so much because they can keep moving even full of holes

and even when he destroys the Z.O.N.G, it will release B.F.B's that he will also have to deal with

DIO can always just Stand Barrage the ZOMG and again, equalize speed or else DIO blitzes with The World's MFTL speed.

DIO can always just Stand Barrage the ZOMG and again, equalize speed or else DIO blitzes with The World's MFTL speed.
It's not a direct battle, Z.O.N.G doesn't need to attack Dio, just get to his mansion... it's a bit unconventional battle, and Z.O.N.G is even tougher, maybe I should change it to 8-A Z.O.N.G?

DIO can just spam TS and barrage the ZOMG until it pops and rinse and repeat. Again, even if it is an unconventional battle, DIO's speed far, far outclasses the ZOMG's own to the point where it'll look like a snail moving an inch across every single minute. No matter what tier, the ZOMG will still move as slow as a snail in DIO's eyes.

DIO can just spam TS and barrage the ZOMG until it pops and rinse and repeat. Again, even if it is an unconventional battle, DIO's speed far, far outclasses the ZOMG's own to the point where it'll look like a snail moving an inch across every single minute. No matter what tier, the ZOMG will still move as slow as a snail in DIO's eyes.
ok, so I will equalize speed and change to 8-A

Alright, so DIO time stops and Stand Barrages before repeating the process again and again, is there anything stopping him from doing so?

Alright, so DIO time stops and Stand Barrages before repeating the process again and again, is there anything stopping him from doing so?
Bloons partial immunity to time stop, considering Dio is in character and seeing how he reacted when jotaro first moved into ZA WARDO, this would give Z.ON.G extra time to advance

as for the dam, he would be overwelmed by Bloons if he went busting the MOABs without planning, at least one Bloon needs to arrive at the mansion and blow it up to win

Bloons partial immunity to time stop, considering Dio is in character and seeing how he reacted when jotaro first moved into ZA WARDO, this would give Z.ON.G extra time to advance

What are you talking about? "How Dio reacted". Dio immediately went back to trying to kill him in the next time stop, and then again in the following ones, he was just shocked a bit and wanted to confirm if Jotaro actually could move, this only lasted a few seconds in context, Dio doesn't need to waste time confirming if it can move here. It's pretty obvious it's invading his world. So he'd just go straight back to killing intent.

What are you talking about? "How Dio reacted". Dio immediately went back to trying to kill him in the next time stop, and then again in the following ones, he was just shocked a bit and wanted to confirm if Jotaro actually could move, this only lasted a few seconds in context, Dio doesn't need to waste time confirming if it can move here. It's pretty obvious it's invading his world. So he'd just go straight back to killing intent.
you're right my head was not so good when i wrote this i was hungry

After dio see that the ballon is still moving just far slowly he will start chaining TS as the zeppeling cant hurt him AND spamming TS doesnt have a drawback to dio body unlike jotaro

yes, but would he be able to keep up with all the bloons that would appear after he destroys the MOABS?

Dio has no piercing damage

Dio has no piercing damage
He does, it's just unknown if he'd use it, he's HIGH DIO here so he would have access to it, it's just not something he opts for in this key even if he can.

He does, it's just unknown if he'd use it, he's HIGH DIO here so he would have access to it, it's just not something he opts for in this key even if he can.
this was just a joke with piercing damage on Bloons, piercing damage means that a hit can hit more than one bloon at a time (note: this doesn't mean hitting multiple layers, just multiple bloons) I imagine that each punch/knife by Dio removes a layer of an unfortified/non-ceramic Bloon

Well it's important to note Dio and TW are gonna be 10x faster while in stopped time. Though they're a **** ton weaker, which makes me wonder if Dio would opt to more of his haxy options instead of his usual unga bunga.

Well it's important to note Dio and TW are gonna be 10x faster while in stopped time. Though they're a **** ton weaker, which makes me wonder if Dio would opt to more of his haxy options instead of his usual unga bunga.
which hax does Dio have would effect MOABS/Bloons?

Phasing could help. Also LS maybe? Yeeting the thing could help, though how that depends how much they weigh. Any idea?

just for the record, a single Z.O.N.G has 2,048 Pink Bloons inside it.

Phasing could help. Also LS maybe? Yeeting the thing could help, though how that depends how much they weigh. Any idea?
phasing probably wouldn't help much, what would he do with it? would crush the air inside the MOAB/Bloon?

about throwing Z.O.N.G away... there's nothing on the profile saying about the weight, but it just says that D.D.Ts are too heavy to be thrown back, but I don't know about Z.O.N.Gs, I'll go into BTD6 and check what it can push Z.O.N.G.

phasing probably wouldn't help much, what would he do with it? would crush the air inside the MOAB/Bloon?

I'd assume internals are more fragile. He could even just inhale the air like SP, given they can inhale a town's worth of fog. Though now that's really out of character, so I doubt it, but if his attacks don't actually do damage, he wouldn't really have a choice to think abstractly on how to defeat such a thing.
Maybe even freeze the air? Make it explode via friction via TW :unsure:

ok, everything that can push Bloons/MOABS in the game can push ZONGs, so throwing him back while attacking is definitely a viable solution before the ZONG is destroyed, sooner he would have to face BFBs, then MOABs and I don't think that he will be able to keep playing backwards when he gets to the Bloons
Maybe even freeze the air? Make it explode via friction via TW :unsure:
"Resistance to Ground Zero and MOAB Assassin, Bloon Annihilation, Cripple MOAB, Pop and Awe, Curse Manipulation (Is unaffected by Ezili's MOAB Hex up to Level 20), Vibration Manipulation (Is unharmed by Psi's vibrations up to Level 20), Immune to Flash Freeze, Statistics Reduction via glue, Monkey Pirates, Glue Striker, and Absolute Zero"

and I don't think that he will be able to keep playing backwards when he gets to the Bloons

Are those resistant to time stop too?

It might be resistant to flash freeze, but I'm talking about the air inside it in particular, not the thing itself, igniting the air or cooling it might actually be useful (Also immune? We don't use that and haven't in a long while, it's resistant at best, I doubt it's immune to literally every example of freezing in media).

Are those resistant to time stop too?
Here the Bloons profile
It might be resistant to flash freeze, but I'm talking about the air inside it in particular, not the thing itself, igniting the air or cooling it might actually be useful (Also immune? We don't use that and haven't in a long while, it's resistant at best, I doubt it's immune to literally every example of freezing in media).
He is basically immune to all kinds of Ice Monkey ice

note: it can be injured by ice (as if impaled by a stalagmite) but it is not affected by the cold itself.

Back