• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He is basically immune to all kinds of Ice Monkey ice

That's still just resistance. I mean, it'd cover Dio's heat manip, but generally speaking, it ain't an actual immunity.

note: it can be injured by ice (as if impaled by a stalagmite) but it is not affected by the cold itself.

Still talking exclusively for the air inside it
Here the Bloons profile
Those are only 9-A? Those aren't an issue at all, Dio could rip through them like a wet tissue.

That's still just resistance. I mean, it'd cover Dio's heat manip, but generally speaking, it ain't an actual immunity.
I agree, but it should still be considered as resistance
Still talking exclusively for the air inside it
the air inside them doesn't matter much, they can keep moving even though they're full of holes (type 2 immortality)
Those are only 9-A? Those aren't an issue at all, Dio could rip through them like a wet tissue.
a dart monkey with piercing should also should when it dart bursts the Bloon on one side and comes out the other, but that doesn't happen

Yeah if the baloon only gets affected by freeze in a matter that is just not damage only by absolute zero... dio aint freezing shit

I agree, but it should still be considered as resistance

I said it was, but it definitely ain't immunity.
the air inside them doesn't matter much, they can keep moving even though they're full of holes (type 2 immortality)
Was more thinking the air inside, assuming it's normal air, being immolated or made denser would have staggeringly bad effects on its movement.
a dart monkey with piercing should also should when it dart bursts the Bloon on one side and comes out the other, but that doesn't happen
A piercing isn't the same as Dio literally being able to one shot, if not basically dust it, with a single punch per.

I said it was, but it definitely ain't immunity.

Was more thinking the air inside, assuming it's normal air, being immolated or made denser would have staggeringly bad effects on its movement.

A piercing isn't the same as Dio literally being able to one shot, if not basically dust it, with a single punch per.
makes sense, I think... so in this case, after destroying all the MOABS, there would be 64 ceramic Bloons going to the mansion.

makes sense, I think... so in this case, after destroying all the MOABS, there would be 64 ceramic Bloons going to the mansion.
That ain't really an issue, he'd annihilate them. The only real issue is that 8-B durability.

well... as M.O.A.Bs also have 9-A resistance, they won't be a problem either... Dio's biggest problem would be the B.F.Bs that would only be 4 of them... this is starting to smell like a stomp if the hate you can just keep throwing them back while attacking... let it go and check deeper into throwing them back

bump, although it's probably a stomp, maybe i should switch to 8-A
Lad, 8-B is already pushing it a whole lot, Dio is only baseline, he's like, 11x less. 8-A would be a 50x difference, Dio wouldnt be able to make that up no matter how hard he tried.

Lad, 8-B is already pushing it a whole lot, Dio is only baseline, he's like, 11x less. 8-A would be a 50x difference, Dio wouldnt be able to make that up no matter how hard he tried.
um... makes sense, so this should be a stomp, unless i change everything to be directly a combat

For future reference, we usually treat a 7.5x difference in AP to be a one shot or the ability to face tank with ease, of course it can vary from verse to depending on context, but as a standard rule of thumb, 7.5 is usually where it becomes a bit stompish if the weaker lad doesn't have anything to mitigate that, like power boosts, hax, or abilities that can net a win outside of pure AP.

Kinda being generous to Dio here as is, given the 8-B durability is a huge issue he'd have trouble getting past.

For future reference, we usually treat a 7.5x difference in AP to be a one shot or the ability to face tank with ease, of course it can vary from verse to depending on context, but as a standard rule of thumb, 7.5 is usually where it becomes a bit stompish if the weaker lad doesn't have anything to mitigate that, like power boosts, hax, or abilities that can net a win outside of pure AP.

Kinda being generous to Dio here as is, given the 8-B durability is a huge issue he'd have trouble getting past.
it doesn't matter much in this case, as was said before, nothing prevents Dio from just taking the MOAS and throwing them back until they're all destroyed, in which case it would be a stomp for ZONG, in a direct combat he could at least try to play against Dio, but I think ZONG would not be able to finish the DIO... in the end, thanks for the information, I'll think of a better opponent for MOABS next

Back