• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Okay but Titans give off a ton of heat from their bodies, enough to vaporize flesh, plus just freezing the titan wouldnt kill Zeke

Time is stopped BTW so freeze into break would immediately kill the beast titan which would force zeke out where he promptly gets outed. GG

Time is stopped BTW so freeze into break would immediately kill the beast titan which would force zeke out where he promptly gets outed. GG
Titans can regenerate you know

Still want an explanation as to why freezing would get past heat when its shown to not be able to in-canon

Okay but Titans give off a ton of heat from their bodies, enough to vaporize flesh, plus just freezing the titan wouldnt kill Zeke
im pretty sure Hamon is something like "solar rays" or so they said, I don't remember. but Dio can easily stop time and prevent them to release heat and gas.

Time is stopped which makes the titans metabolism be stopped, so dio freezes the body and breaks it all, zeke can't regen all that so he is forced out the body and destroyed.

Time is stopped which makes the titans metabolism be stopped, so dio freezes the body and breaks it all, zeke can't regen all that so he is forced out the body and destroyed.
No? For one thats not how his timestop works seeing as he avoided touching Joseph even in timestop due to Hamon which requires the user to breathe in order to work, if it stopped all metabolic processs then not only would that not have been an issue but everyone would just instantly die, and for two that like saying that heat doesnt exist in timestop which is also false as we've seen fire used to burn things in The World's timestop, most notable by Jotaro creating fire when time was stopped with Star Platinum The World

No, hamon was already existing on joseph that's why dio didn't touch. BUT heat is the transferring of energy from one system to another which requires time. So if time is stopped heat won't be transferred to dio or the ice and dio would just break the ice. The star platinum fire example is easily debunked because the fire only appeared after time resumed.

No? For one thats not how his timestop works seeing as he avoided touching Joseph even in timestop due to Hamon which requires the user to breathe in order to work, if it stopped all metabolic processs then not only would that not have been an issue but everyone would just instantly die, and for two that like saying that heat doesnt exist in timestop which is also false as we've seen fire used to burn things in The World's timestop, most notable by Jotaro creating fire when time was stopped with Star Platinum The World
the hamon was already active though

the hamon was already active though
And? Zeke's heat would also be active as its a paaive thing give off by his physiology and Hamon requires constant breathing to stay active which wouldnt be possible if metabolic functions stopped in dio's timestop

And? Zeke's heat would also be active as its a paaive thing give off by his physiology and Hamon requires constant breathing to stay active which wouldnt be possible if metabolic functions stopped in dio's timestop
how it's a passive? levi destroyed the beast titan easily. and Beast Titan isn't like Rod Titan that is passively "hot"

It's already active. It's just frozen in that state of activity. Similar to how a breath of fire would be stopped, despite that technically requiring constant exhalation.

I have no stake in who wins this but I feel like I should point this out.

Heat isn't passive like I explained here
No, hamon was already existing on joseph that's why dio didn't touch. BUT heat is the transferring of energy from one system to another which requires time. So if time is stopped heat won't be transferred to dio or the ice and dio would just break the ice. The star platinum fire example is easily debunked because the fire only appeared after time resumed.

I don't think it's really to the point of killing Dio. Can't the scouts actually cut shifters.out of their Titans without major harm?

My memory of AoT lore isn't very good.

OK then. So Dio would have a shot at carving him out of his Titan. I'm not sure if he'll be freezing a Titan in so short a time, especially with the heat.

Both have pretty decent regeneration to boot. Honestly, this may come down to whether Dio can find out about Zeke being in the nape of the Titan's neck before he runs out of stamina.

Does Zeke start as human here?

Why is everyone ignoring my point?

Huh, you do have a point there. Of course, I'm already operating under the belief that the heat isn't enough to kill Dio anyway.

Both have pretty decent regeneration to boot. Honestly, this may come down to whether Dio can find out about Zeke being in the nape of the Titan's neck before he runs out of stamina.
Shouldn't be a problem, or at least a big problem, since Dio have Genius in Intelligence

Yeah but the main point isn't the heat killing dio but the heat melting the ice, if the ice doesn't melt and dio breaks it, he'll kill the titan.

Shouldn't be a problem, or at least a big problem, since Dio have Genius in Intelligence
I mean, having high-level intelligence wouldn't necessitate knowing key weaknesses of your opponents. What would Zeke do to show that the nape of his neck is a weakness?

I mean, having high-level intelligence wouldn't necessitate knowing key weaknesses of your opponents.
It would be actualy, since, Dio could actually understand other abilities in less time. and Genius Intelligence always help
What would Zeke do to show that the nape of his neck is a weakness?
If Dio approch him and if Zeke would see the potential of Dio, then he would probably cover the neck

Back