• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dio Brando vs Fullmetal Alchemist

Dio with gauntlet style against every char from FA ^_^

EDIT: Truth is overkill and alos not really usable, and father seems to be stomp, so i exclude this two, so how far can others go?

Round 2: speed equal

BONUS ROUND: Part1-Dio makes the gauntlet ^_^

Two questions : first, part 1, part 3 or HA DIO ?

And does he have unlimited nightime or until dawn to finish the gauntlet?

IMO, HA DIO is the only incarnation who can clean. The others stop at Father in the best case maybe earlier depending of the situations.

Not Jim Sterling said:
Emm including the Truth?
from how i udnerstood it, truth is basically god, having a little chance would only be HA DIO, but this is Part3-Dio, basically "The world"-stand+Vampire body ^_^

^Part 3-dio, but i made a bonus round with Part1-dio too :)

no timespan ^_^

i see, father is mostlikely to much, since Part3-dio seems to get stomped by father i will take him out, which other people could defeat him? cant pride devour him?

ZA WARUDO Stomps! seriously dio has FTL reactions and combat speed for Dio and Massively FTL for The World.

Anyway how about the speed be equalized?

Anyway with the speed equalized this is depend on who going to strike first, if dio manage to stop the time then he win but Gluttony or pride (assume this is pride after he eat Gluttony) can just one-shot dio using Gluttony ability.

Not Jim Sterling said:
ZA WARUDO Stomps! seriously dio has FTL reactions and combat speed for Dio and Massively FTL for The World.
Anyway how about the speed be equalized?

If dio FTL by your logic. Then that Bulldozer should been destroyed. Since "FTL Punch" would destroy a metal easily. just like The Flash running close at lightning speed can flat a car.

Dio has multiple usable FTL feats and statements backing him up, and fiction doesn't tend to realistically portray damage.

Er, yes when they say light speed they mean actual light speed of reality, just as cloud to ground lightning is cloud to ground lightning as it occurs in reality.

Dio himself is hypersonic with ftl reaction speed. The world is ftl so even if we want to use real logic instead of fiction logic, the reason the bulldozer wasn't destroyed could be attributed to dio punching it, not the world.

Back