• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dimentio 4-C???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dimentio killed all heroes of light that resisted the Void , that obliterated all that existed at the world.

Dimentio is in "At least Star level", but not Paper Mario and the threads hasn't explanation coherent to be this. @Dino Ranger Black explained, but I don't understand, and Dimentio is 4-C since the profile was created.

The Void don't destroy a star, this does not been told or shown in absolutely time none of the game, and has no coherence in claim that Dimentio is 4-C.

A crack at the dimensional fabric of space is something extremely complex, which is not limit destroying a star. Not been said that he would destroy a star, on the contrary.

Worlds aren't stars, see chapter 4, in which Mario goes to the outer space. Even more by the fact that the objective of the void was destroy the Multiverse if he was destroy Star by Star, wouldn't stop never, especially why the Void in the hands of Count Bleck delay to grow. Unlike Super Dimentio, Count Bleck need days, and if he led days to destroy a Star, who will tell how many ages would lead to destroy a Multiverse in which to the dreams of people become in Universes? It turns out that he did not take all this time. Takes days, which indicates that what he was destroying were not Stars. In addition to not make sense no destroy the Multiverse at the base of the destruction of stars, while it makes sense to destroy a Universe by Universe to the bottom reach the destruction of all the Multiverse. Again, a crack at the dimensional fabric of space does not destroy stars.

But bearing in mind that the purpose of the Void was to destroy all existence, it is more plausible to assume that Bleck was destroying the universe by the universe to say that was destroying anything else (in this case, Stars).

Hmm. You do make some good points. Perhaps we should place regular Dimentio at Unknown statistics instead?

I will ask Dino Ranger Black about this.

Well, Merlon said that the Void would swallow all dimensions in the end, and was referring to dimensions mathematical (dimensional fabric of space). The time he destroyed this exactly the "end", and as I said, it would be more logical take as the destruction of a universe why your goal was to destroy all existence. but if this feat isn't Low 2-C, leave their as Unknow (and then to the Paper Mario too, because this feat was him and both me seem well near) seems the best to do.

I agree with Antvasima. You make good points about the tiering of Dimentio's 4-C tier, Kevyn. The page for his tiering doesn't explain anything about the destruction level of a star and Dino Rangers explanation on that one thread didn't really help justify/explain it much.

I'm unsure of where the feat would rated as by our tier system going by what you said. It could be a Low 2-C feat or something but i'd have his Base Form tier as Unknown just to be safe unless DRB (Dino Ranger Black) can explain the tiering better when he gets here.

I think Dimentio should be at least low 7-B powerscaling from Paper Mario and canon Mario, which have this level of AP and durability.

Also, the page was made when Paper Mario was believed to be in the same unoverse as the same series, so Star level probably came from killing Bowser

697086 said:
I think Dimentio should be at least low 7-B powerscaling from Paper Mario and canon Mario, which have this level of AP and durability.

Also, the page was made when Paper Mario was believed to be in the same unoverse as the same series, so Star level probably came from killing Bowser
Paper Mario have done resistance undoubtedly far above 7-B as I have shown. It makes no sense to take it as 7-B.

I'm not too sure what your conflict is. Is it how the void was scaled? As far as I'm concern,......the Chaos Heart and everyone who used it is already placed on Tier 2. Or is it Dimentio's base tier? If so, what do you suggest and why? I don't really seem to understand the problem....

Dino Ranger Black said:
I'm not too sure what your conflict is. Is it how the void was scaled? As far as I'm concern,......the Chaos Heart and everyone who used it is already placed on Tier 2. Or is it Dimentio's base tier? If so, what do you suggest and why? I don't really seem to understand the problem....
The main reason for this thread is this "4-C" in the profile dimentio because as I said, it was not shown absolutely nothing level star in the game.

The Void destroyed a world in chapter 6, which gave reason to be a universe. Mario, Bowser, Luigi and Peach resisted this and Dimentio killed together with a snap of fingers.

Let me ask some questions.

How does the Void proceed to destroy the universe? And how does Mario and Co tanks it?

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Let me ask some questions.
How does the Void proceed to destroy the universe? And how does Mario and Co tanks it?
Yes....the void destroyed the universe leaving a white empty.....void behind. The story stated that Mario and co. survived it as shown in the link.

Well it depends how the void destroyed the universe.

If the void is like a black hole-thingy that sucked up the universe I guess it scales. But if it's more like a literal void that has "eaten" the universe then I would have doubts.

I am also more comfortable with placing base Dimentio at Unknown.

Surviving in the allegorical void/blank page or screen without a story, is a rather common fictional trope for characters that are regularly harmed by far less.

Unless an actual time-space destroying attack was withstood directly, I do not think that we should scale from this.

^As far as I know it's legit universe destroying, but I'm not sure if they actually tanked a whole Low 2-C blow or just what was consuming the universe, which wouldn't be equivalent to Low 2-C as far as I know.

Antvasima said:
I am also more comfortable with placing base Dimentio at Unknown.
Surviving in the allegorical void/blank page or screen without a story, is a rather common fictional trope for characters that are regularly harmed by far less.

Unless an actual time-space destroying attack was withstood directly, I do not think that we should scale from this.
Just to be clear, the void I was refering to is the one that destroyed the universe, not the blank empty void. You know, the one created by the Chaos Heart.

Okay. I am still uncertain though. Does somebody have a Youtube video of the event?

Well, goong by the first video, they simply seem to have been transported away somewhere else to save them from the destruction.

Princess Peach seemed very certain that the event would have easily killed her had it caught up to her.

And in any case, even if they had been caught in it, it would strictly have been a very small part of the full force, and as such likely unquantifiable.

Hence, I still think that an Unknown rating may be best.

Antvasima said:
Well, goong by the first video, they simply seem to have been transported away somewhere else to save them from the destruction.
Princess Peach seemed very certain that the event would have easily killed her had it caught up to her.

And in any case, even if they had been caught in it, it would strictly have been a very small part of the full force, and as such likely unquantifiable.
It's no small part by any means. It's confirmed that the entire world have fallen in destruction and Peach is actually more concern with the destruction of the world rather than her own. After all, the dialouge of the game supported this.

Well, they were clearly somehow being transported away from the destruction before they were caught up in it.

I strongly oppose placing all of them at Low 2-C for something like this.

That's fine except the game never implied this and my second link clearly claimed otherwise. But if that's how you see fit....

We never see them caught in the destruction. We simply cut to see them waking up somewhere else. That's it. This is not scalable or quantifiable.

In addition, what I read in the second link simply stated that the entire world had been destroyed, which we knew already.

I do not have limitless time and energy to continue arguing about this, so I would appreciate if you immediately and permanently drop the subject.

They were definitely caught in it as the world disorted and fallen just like how they did in the final battle and they dialouge did more than confirmed it's destruction. I quote:

The destruction of an entire world was a great and terrible tragedy.

But Mario and his allies had survived the cataclysm and found another Pure Heart.

The end of that world had dulled the shine of the Pure Heart they had found.

Was the Pure Heart's power lost forever?

The heroes set out for Flipside to find out

And for your information, I never brought up the subject to begin. I was simply called upon this thread to explain the situation and that's what I'm doing. There's no need to be aggressive for something I'm asked to do in the first place, especially since I'm not even hostile about it. You can close the topic if you like.

If they withstood the event there is no reason for them to wake up in another world. That they survived after it happened is another issue entirely.

I have placed base Dimentio at Unknown rating in any case.

If you have some more specific feats of his to scale by, we can use that instead.

However, effortlessly killing the entire Paper Mario cast should rate him higher than their current base statistics.

@Ant How about scaling Dimentio to Mario's base form?

"Unknow. At least Low 7-B to 6-C, possibly higher"

I can temporarily unlock the profile if you wish?

I think Ryu's suggestion is fine enough IMO. The guy is scaled to P. Mario's speed afterall.

Also Ant tbqh, what you said to DRB was kind of uncalled for. I know that your tired and exhausted from having to moniter the site here just as much as anybody else of the site of the staff, but saying something like that to people who were trying to help assess a problem like this would end up costing us people who are knowlegable in said subjects.

Not trying to berate you or anything, i'm just pointing out the possibility of losing experts like Dino Ranger here.

Yes. Okay. My apologies. I just have a hard time dealing with unwarranted extreme character boosting attempts in general.

I really don't see how it's unwarrented in my case since I just posted what the game confirmed. Especially, since the game hinted Dimentio being a Tribe of the Ancients and creator of the Dark Prognoticus. Plus, I was clear about being okay with the Unknown rating.

What does "Dimentio being a Tribe of the Ancients and creator of the Dark Prognoticus" practically mean?

@DRB: And we just implemented the stats that Ryukama just added....yeah. Don't know if we should take that out or not anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back