• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dimaria and her magic

AidenBrooks999

VS Battles
Retired
New magic confirmed! DIOmaria! http://www.**********.com/fairy-tail/474/15

(And I loved Ultear and Meredy ÔÖí_ÔÖí)

I actually kinda liked it when more and more mainstream manga to start introduce Hax and

rather than stick to conventional abilities.

I like Hax too

I want more feats and power for FT instant of pure City level and Hypersonic+ speed

Not Jim Sterling said:
I actually kinda liked it when more and more mainstream manga to start introduce Hax and
NNT which i take as mainstream manga has introduced pretty much HAX despite being rather new

RavenSupreme said:
Not Jim Sterling said:
NNT which i take as mainstream manga has introduced pretty much HAX despite being rather new

I see, i know about NNT but I just doesnt interested, since my friends and brother is actually need to force me to read manga like toriko,assassination classroom, and feng shen ji in order make me interested xD.

Raito Utopia said:
hax of fairy tail is stronger one piece but it still weaker naruto and bleach , so i don't care =)) sorry
And who cares?

Go to hate to other thread

I have temporarily unlocked the page. Given the extreme amount of edit-warring, and unreliable edits to the Fairy Tail pages, I either had to lock them or constantly ban quite a lot of people. I choose the former option.

Okay. Thanks. I will lock the page again.

Dimaria has showed yet another new ability and form. Here is the pic. Somebody should add them. I can do it if the page is unlocked.

Although she stills At least hypersonic+ via powerscaling

She Technically never blitzed Kagura

Not Jim Sterling said:
she is not, she just stop the time and then torn her clothes for some whatever reason.
Stills At least hypersonic+ via powerscaling

And... Is Fairy Tail, thats all the reasons you need

KaenDragneel123 said:
Not Jim Sterling said:
she is not, she just stop the time and then torn her clothes for some whatever reason.
Stills At least hypersonic+ via powerscaling
And... Is Fairy Tail, thats all the reasons you need
actually i'm just commenting about she Technically never blitzed Kagura, but not about she stills At least hypersonic+ via powerscaling.

All right so what im hearing is Dimaria is at least hypersonic+ via powerscaling but she didn't blitz Kagura but instead uses Age Seal magic to freeze time and she has a take over called God Soul which allows her to either use the powers of or become Chronos the god of time anyone tell me if I am incorrect so far

Back