• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Digimon Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's safe to say that Mille will be lost to time. (Which is ironic to say considering Mille as a being)

Executor N0 said:
> Alphamon is more overused as the OP character that gains a new hax to save everyone in the last moment 0v0
Alphamon in a nutshell.

I know this is not the discussion thread, but this image shows how divided the Royal Knights are.

Royal knights cyber sleuth

@Dragon.

Yeah now that you mention it, Alphamon was only used as a villain a few times. Felt like more though...

And I hope you're right about Millie. Once you learn how dumb his motive is, he really stops becoming a threatening villain...

> Chronicle: Everyone is dying, so let's give Alphamon the power to resuscitate the dead using his magic;

> D-Cyber: Death-X-mon is merging with reality, let's give Alphamon the ability to nullify powers and seal opponents, as well as a Regenerationn to regenerate from Death-X-mon attacks;

> Story: Alphamon needs helpers and be able to get a lot of energy, so let Alphamon have mental control and steal the power of the evolution itself in the Digital World;

> Cyber Sleuth: Kyoko had his mind stole, let's give Alphamon the ability to possess bodies. In addition to saving everyone at the last minute we will give Alphamon the ability to teleport any being through dimensions.

And so on, and so on...

Gotta find some way to push overpriced Alphamon figures.

Honestly I thought the weirdest was in Story where Alphamon just randomly has mind control powers that's never brought up again. After that, I just accepted that Digimon can have whatever power the writers want them to have, lol.

Alphamon is basically the plot. He gets the power needed to help you win. I think he's more to the Digimental of Miracles than the actual Digimental itself.

Let's not forget Decode: Has to help Taiga defeat Yggdrasil. Alphamon can suddenly fight without his Digicore.

Darkanine said:
Gotta find some way to push overpriced Alphamon figures.

Honestly I thought the weirdest was in Story where Alphamon just randomly has mind control powers that's never brought up again. After that, I just accepted that Digimon can have whatever power the writers want them to have, lol.
Isn't that Lucemon on a nutshell?

Darkanine said:
@Dragon.

Yeah now that you mention it, Alphamon was only used as a villain a few times. Felt like more though...

And I hope you're right about Millie. Once you learn how dumb his motive is, he really stops becoming a threatening villain...
What was his goal anyway?

The Ryo Akiyama games as a whole read like really, really, really bad fanfiction. Especially the third one.

Good music though.

My mind instantly thought of Zeedmilleniummon in schoolgirl clothes watching Ryo from a distance...

Anyone know how to get that image out of one's head?

Well I would...but now it's stuck in my head. Thank you Mugen.

MugenRyu said:
Executor N0 said:
@Dragon "Ryo-senpai I love you"
My mind instantly thought of Zeedmilleniummon in schoolgirl clothes watching Ryo from a distance...
Anyone know how to get that image out of one's head?
If you want that, don't search for fanarts about them

I was about to make a comment about Digimon and their power but then decided not to.

I do want to know would Digimon get resistances if only their fusion showcased it?.

Example: Nitromon and Doommon fuse and make HyperEndmon. HyperEndmon shows resistance to Death Manipulation but neither Nitromon or Doommon have shown it (Not that they got effected, just didn't show it).

Would they receive the resistance due to being HyperEndmon's digital makeup or no, He gotta get it from one of the right?.

It would only be for the fusion and perhaps possible evolutions of the fusion. When two Digimon fuse the result usually demonstrates superior powers and new abilities that do not scale to the Digimon that formed it, practically the same principle of a Digimon and it's evolution demonstrate completely new powers, this is because of the new capacities acquired in the evolution.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Kek. I remember fighting him in Sleuth and he was bigger than the building I fought him on.
What do you expect from a Digimon who is so large that only recent computers can even fully render his existence. As such no researchers outside of the Digital World even knew he existed.

When you think that Digimon is a Pokémon ripoff...

...But then you realize that Pokémon's Pokémon battles are also ripoffs of JoJo's stand battles and so the entire Digimon franchise is a JoJo reference.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
@Lord

See....now that you have given thoae names....I want a Nitromon, Doommon and HyperEndmon now....
Well I have several pictures of characters I made who are based around the Digimon theme, I'll see if I can find them.

Maybe not the best place to ask this but I am not sure where alse. I want to get into the digimon games but I am not sure where to start, any recomendations?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back