• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Digimon Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Executor N0 said:
Yes. In fact, I have a lot of scans from the Vitium Chapter from Re:Digitize that I plan to use to create a profile for Vitium. Anyway, right now I'm working in the new blogs to fix the reason for the Royal Knights, Seven Great Demon Lords, Dark Masters and other characters to be Tier 1
Dang, you have a lot on your hands. You truly are the Digimon expert.

Emerl The Ultimate Gizoid said:
Executor N0 said:
Yes. In fact, I have a lot of scans from the Vitium Chapter from Re:Digitize that I plan to use to create a profile for Vitium. Anyway, right now I'm working in the new blogs to fix the reason for the Royal Knights, Seven Great Demon Lords, Dark Masters and other characters to be Tier 1
Dang, you have a lot on your hands. You truly are the Digimon expert.
Um, No he isn't!

Considering that he's the one who made all the blogs and compiled all the information...I'd say he is.

Executor N0 said:
Without looking it up, who is the first visually female Digimon?

No lol, no....I love this method of confirmation.

"Let's ignore all the other information you have given and knowledge you have shared. This ridiculously insignificant and specific fact is what decides whether you are an expert or not."

This is so dumb.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
No lol, no....I love this method of confirmation.
"Let's ignore all the other information you have given and knowledge you have shared. This ridiculously insignificant and specific fact is what decides whether you are an expert or not."

This is so dumb.
Nah, I just want to see if he know.

you really like to argue dont you henry...

and you know, its pretty funny that someone with a dub digimon username... hates dub names?

Marcusbwfc said:
you really like to argue dont you henry...
and you know, its pretty funny that someone with a dub digimon username... hates dub names?
I don't hate dub names, I just prefer the japanese names for some of them, and for the rest of them I actually prefer the english names to the japanese ones. Like I prefer, Flamedramon and Gargoylemon to Fladramon and Gargomon, and I prefer Alraumon and Agnimon to Aruraumon and Agunimon, even though Aruraumon and Agunimon are just the Romanizations of the japanese names.

Without looking it up, can anyone tell me who the first visually female Digimon is? I know for a fact that the first visually male Digimon are Devimon and Meramon.

HenryWong122 said:
Without looking it up, can anyone tell me the first visually female Digimon is? I know for a fact that the first visually male Digimon are Devimon and Meramon.
angewomon obviously

Angewomon obviously.

EEHHHHH! Incorrrect!

I mean, youre the one that's wrong considering ladydevimon and angewomon both debuted in digital monster ver.s in 1998 and if you look at wikimons list of digimon that debuted in 1997 and 1998, theyre the only waifumons on there. they debuted at the same time, so they both are the first

Marcusbwfc said:
Angewomon obviously.
EEHHHHH! Incorrrect!
I mean, you're the one that's wrong considering LadyDevimon and Angewomon both debuted in Digital Monster Ver. S in 1998 and if you look at wikimon's list of Digimon that debuted in 1997 and 1998, they're the only waifumons on there. They debuted at the same time, so they both are the first.

I knew that, I asked if anyone else knew that.

Henry...just stop talking as you are contradicting yourself. If ya'll want to continue this...one-sided debate, go on each other's walls.

Marcusbwfc said:
You said I was wrong, but whatever, you do you I guess.
"Marcusbwfc wrote:

HenryWong122 wrote: Without looking it up, can anyone tell me the first visually female Digimon is? I know for a fact that the first visually male Digimon are Devimon and Meramon.

Angewomon obviously."

Which is incorrect, because as you stated here "ladydevimon and angewomon both debuted in digital monster ver.s in 1998".

Yeah, jus said he was incorrect. Henry, this is a warning, stop posting here with this irrelevant stuff.

We are already receiving. All chapters from 13 to higher are about Digital Monster X Ver. 3.

It is currently just a "preparation", I believe it is similar to what was done on Digimon's Twitter with a short post telling something about the Seven Great Demon Lords that would later be implemented in history, but as the Royal Knights had already been introduced, it was enough to say simply where they would go. Today will have a new update, but I believe the big update will be on 19/20 since with the pre-order of the new V-Pet they usually reveal around 6 new Digimon X with artwork and more just in the name that are later revealed in upcoming updates.

I'm expecting Gankoomon X and Examon X, Three Great Angels X (Maybe Black Seraphimon X) and Imperialdramon X. About the Ultimate ones of course, I'm sure that there'll be a lot of Child, Adults and Perfects.

Same. Im really suprised we didnt get Black Seraphimon X last time. Though Im hoping we get Apollomon and Dianamon X as well.

I doubt we'll get anything Olympos Xll related anytime soon seeing as the current story is not even in their Network Illiad.

I'm hoping for Angewomon-X, Ikkaumon-X, Zudomon-X, Vikemon-X, Patamon-X, Angemon-X, MagnaAngemon-X and Seraphimon-X. Maybe they will do a BlackGabumon-X line.

I'm hoping for Angewomon-X, Ikkaumon-X, Zudomon-X, Vikemon-X, Patamon-X, Angemon-X, MagnaAngemon-X and Seraphimon-X. Maybe they will do a BlackGabumon-X line.

all i want is death-x-examon

as for olympos, id say thats irrelevant. the OXIII have existed in regular universe before. the mercurymon from data squad is stated to be a member (ygdrasil runs that world), whilst the dianamon and minveramon from next order are stated to be OXIII members too, and again, yggy runs that world. at this point, bandai dont care about digital world;illiad

also, minveramon X is already canon to the digital monster X storyline as she was in the first one, sure she was voted... but she was in the vote in the first place (as were the other OXIII members). bandai dont and will make even more if they want to

I mean Minervamon X is canon regardless. My point is that not only is nothing Illiad or OT related happening, this is clearly a storyline focused on the Royal Knights and SGDL along with the Dark Area and soon Angels.

I meant to the story of chronicle X and the DMX vpets (as the vpets are part of the story) and minveramon x is part of that, and is a OXIII member

I do agree bandai are unlikely to make a second member for this Vpet in particular, but there's nothing stopping them, because it wouldn't be the first time thyve used the OXIII in a digital world ruled by yggdrasil that isnt illiad

N.E.O. and Lord GAIA seem to not have Digimon Physiology is that because something that was done because they actually did not have it or was it forgoten?

Nickballas said:
N.E.O. and Lord GAIA seem to not have Digimon Physiology is that because something that was done because they actually did not have it or was it forgoten?
theyre digital lifeforms rather than digimon, which is prob why

Marcusbwfc said:
Nickballas said:
theyre digital lifeforms rather than digimon, which is prob why
But it is explicitly stated that they are amalgamations of Digimon and themselves. N.E.O. has Barbamon's powers and GAIA wanted to fuse with the protagonist from what I read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back