• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Digimon Franchise: Royal Knights Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Hello, once again we are here to discuss the Royal Knights. So everyone, get your popcorn ready and strap in for a wild ride. Because this will be a long one. ovo

I will also note that this CRT is thanks to...(Guess who)...Executor N0. If you guessed right you deserve a cookie. Just not from me. Anywho, let's get started.

Link to the Blog. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...imon_Franchise:_Royal_Knight's_Respect_Thread

Attack Potency
Now one thing that was brought up by LordGriffin and Kaltias was that the Royal Knights are scaled to Gallantmon who is scaled to ChaosGallantmon. Problem is the RK have a "At least 3-A, likely Low 2-C" rating while ChaosGallantmon AND Megidramon (Two Mega levels with the Digital Hazard) are listed as "At least Low 2-C" not only that, but they are also scaled to the Seven Great Demon Lords who do not have a "3-A" rating. There is also the fact that Gankoomon was able to neutralize an explosion that would have not only destroy all the Digital World, but several of the Real Worlds at the same time.

With all of this, I say that the Royal Knights for their Databook Entry should be "At least Low 2-C"

Speed
The Royal Knights have a history of travelling throughout space and time on a daily basis. Matter of fact according to Digimon Chronicle's website, to go from Terminal to Terminal, one must move beyond Time itself.

Source: https://web.archive.org/web/20030804142947/http://www.digimon.channel.or.jp:80/chronicle/ndw-04.html

The Royal Knights constantly travel between these Terminals on a daily basis as stated above.

RK Travel

There is also the HyperColosseum entry that states that Alphamon himself transcends space-time.

VhPf2WP

This illusory holy knight transcended space-time to save the world!
~ Bx-144​

OsQUlRe

Chapter Twenty: The heroes advance through space-time, putting their lives and the future on the line!
~ Bx-133​
The same is said about Ouryumon who just so happens to be Alphamon's sword.

LzKnlFb
Once survived as a prototype of Digimon in harsh experiments, it survives the present and past world of NDW, and now it becomes the ultimate body and moves between space-time.
Alphamo
Now this guy has a whole new list of powers that will be expanded upon.

Well, I would, but most of this stuff is already on his file so the blog expands on each ability along with Reppuzan's Royal Knight blog.

But a real controversial thing that me and Executor discussed was Alphamon's regen. Now the thing is, Alphamon was attacked by Dexmo and was struck by his "Process 0" and "Process P". Now I know on the outside it seems as though only Alphamon's arms were shattered. However, there is the fact that the first thing Dexmon does is use Process 0 and Process P. As such Alphamon's Soul was being targeted. Now of course the Knights resist soul hax naturally so that could be an argument. But even without that there is Alphamon's Re:Digitize feat.

In Re:Digitize Decode Yggdrasil forced DoruGreymon to digivolve into Dexmon and as such he was defeated by the protagonist. Afterwards with his remaining Digicore he gives his power to Taiga to allow his Digimon to digivolve into an Alphamon if they so wish. However, he does not disappear right away. He appears right before them before disappearing once again.

Alphamon Ghost

However, what is truly odd is that despite no longer having his digicore he was still able to reappear during the battle against Yggdrasil on Infinity Mountain.

Digimon Re Digitize Decode Mountain Infinity Level 100 Boss Igodorashi
Digimon Re Digitize Decode Mountain Infinity Level 100 Boss Igodorashi

So possible Low-Mid Godly Regen? I'll let this be the big discussion of the thread.

Now for simpler stuff.

While Alphamon does already have Time Manipulation on his file. He does not have Time Stop specifically. His most natable Time Ability is his ability to slow down time. However, in Digimon Adventure Tri, when Togemon used Needle Spray on Alphamon, he was able to stop time and burn it away. This is consistent with Alphamon's time based powers.

LOq3R6

Alphamon should also gain the ability to Share his abilities with others as shown in Digimon World DS.

Alphamon Grant Powers

Alphamon should also gain Creation as he created Chimeramon to fight the Protagonist of Digimon World: DS. He can also create Wormholes and BFR others as shown when he BFR'd the Sovereigns effortlessly after parlyzing them. As such he should gain Paralysis as well.

Alphamon BFR
Finally, Alphamon should gain Size Manipulation for seemingly being able to grasp the large Kuwagamon despite appearing smaller before his fight.

Alphamon Size

Inherited Skills
Now finally, for the inherited skills. This is going to be easy. Now as we have explained before Digimon can inherit the skills of their pre-evolutions. However, we judge these on a case-by case basis so that things don't get out of hand. For example the likes of Belphemon would not get the abilities of Wisemon because, while Cyber Sleuth confirmed that as possible, it is less sensical than him Digivolving from Astamon. The Knights will only inherit skills from their natural lines.

Alphamo- DoruGreymon and GraDemon

Gallantmo- WarGrowlmon

Omegamo- WarGreymo and MetalGarurumo

Crusadermo- Knightmon

Examo- Slayerdramon and Breakdramo

Leopardmo- Unknown

Gankoomo- Unknown

Dynasmo- Silphymo (Surprised me as well)

UlforceVeedramo- AeroVeedramon

Magnamo- Veemon

Craniamo- HiAndromo and Andromo (I'm not joking)

Kentaurosmo- Tylinmon

Jesmo- SaviorHackmon

Imperialdramon Paladin Mode- Imperialdramon Fighter Mode

....I think this is everything.....I may have missed some stuff....Hopefully I didn't. This took a lot of time to make.

I sent you a PM, @Draf--I mean @Dragon.

I'm using this thread to tell you instead of our walls because it's yet another highlighted Digimon revision ovo

I pointed out the AP thing too >.>

For the size manipulation, are the sprite usually scaled correctly?

For the regen, if it needs him to be erased to be triggered, self-resurrection might be more appropriate

For the size part in which is this image(Got jumbled up with other stuff) it wasn't a sprite.

Alphamon Size

If Alphamon recreates his soul with his body in a resurrection process this should also fit as Mid-Godly Regenerationn. Anyway, Alphamon said directly to Death-X-Mon that it was a process of Regenerationn.

Well, I believe these are good suggestions for the changes so that the scales between the Characters are good:

Attack Potency

Speed

Keys

Digimon Tamers

• Guilmon (Takato Matsuki) :I suggest it's a good idea to remove Dukemon from Takato's page, this being confirmed three times as the Royal Knight. It would be better to just let the Guilmon forms up to Megalo Growmon on that page and put a link to the Dukemon page for a better organization.
  • Megidramo: I believe that it is totally unpredictable to separate the Megidramon from Digital Hazard, both are totally inseparable, this is the very concept of the character. Separating both is totally impossible since all the sources about the Megidramon confirm that its existence is the Digital Hazard itself, in addition the separation is based only on the same feat but using two different speculations of what Digital World and Real World represents and as officially confirmed several times , Means universe. In addition the separation of the keys is unnecessary, both contain exactly the same feats, the difference is that the other key already treats Megidramon as the Digital Hazard itself.
Digimon Savers

• Agumon (Masaru Daimon): Shine Greymon is planet-level because of Bancho Leomon, but Bancho Leomon has no planet-level keys, and it has also been shown that such a feat is not only involving the planet, but all the space-time continuum of both universes. And Burst Mode is only placed as 3-A by comparison to Belphemon being that Belphemon does not have 3-A keys, all he has are super-casual low 2-C feats.
  • Craniummo: Cranniumon's Digimon Savers key is entirely based on the idea that the Digital World is just a planet, but in Digimon Story Lost Evolution it is confirmed that the Digital World is a universe, Furthermore Tohma confirms that the threat is not planetary, it goes beyond the three-dimensional scale and reaches the superdimensional level.
Databook
I believe it is unnecessary to make separations between the characters and the databook being that the Databook speaks clearly of these specific characters, if it were just involving another Digimon in specific all right, but the Databook speaks directly to the Royal Knights and many of the feats we use To scale the characters are reaffirmed through various media. First I suggest separating things like Digimon Savers and Databook, both of which will literally have the same feats for the characters, I suggest that profiles that are so be placed with a single key for both of them as "Base Form." An example of a profile that should be corrected like this is that of Carniummon.

Another example is Gankoomon, he just needs to have a "Base Form" key that already covers everything up and brings no incoherence to the person. The fact that Taichi and Daisuke fight against him could only be explained as an outlier (At least for now ...)

That's all for now.

I was mentioned in the OP!!!😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

Seriously though I agree with mostly everything but I'm not one to ask about the regen tho and that image for the size Manipulation looks like (to me at least) a black cloaked thing emerging from a portal, opening its cloak and covering that wired purple thing.

Wormholes count as Void Manipulation? I thought it was just Portal Creation and BFR.

XKkSNSG
Here the scene of the portal in more detail, you can clearly see the hand of Alphamon coming out of the portal, crushing a Kuwagamon and then returning to the portal.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
It's Alphamon's giant hand coming through a portal to grab Kuwagamo.
Oh ok now i see, just noticed his gigantic fingers lol.

Here the scene of the portal in more detail, you can clearly see the hand of Alphamon coming out of the portal, crushing a Kuwagamon and then returning to the portal.

Can see it even better now, thanks!. The smaller image was happening a bit to fast so I didn't notice it for a minute.

"At least 3-A" was mostly a safety net lowball, given Dukemon's feat was 3-A as a bare minimal. Since everyone agrees with "At least Low 2-C", so do I.

So, should we give the Databook Knights Immesurable speed or reserve that to the Saga X Knights?

@Dark Based on above. it seems Immeasurable Knights is fine. Or "Infinite, possibly Immeasurable" to be safe. This would also scale to all Olympos Xll members, BANTYO and Demon Lords. Possibly the 3 Great Angels as well.

Well, BanchoLeomon's entry states that he can fight the Knights and Angels, so I think they should scale as just as well.

I also agree with "At least Low 2-C", Alphamon Regen seems to be Mid-Godly to me but i'll wait for more input from others on it.

All input is important here.

Now we just wait for Ever to finally make the comment he said he'd make. ovo

And for Reppu to comment as well.

One thing I also forgot. All the Acasual Digimon must have their power changed to Time Paradox Immunity.

@Dragonmaster

The changes seem fine for the most part, but we'd have to remove a lot of matches once these upgrades go through.

In addition, if Alphamon didn't come back in full, I'm not sure we can count that as regen.

What fights would we have to remove again? So I know when I edit them.

Well, I don't know exactly what happened to Alphamon there....Maybe Executor can explain that one. Because we see him doing damage, but he then...just disappears....

I still hope to remake Alphamon vs Asriel e.e

Alphamon returned yes as a whole, I think you may have been confused with when Dragon said that Alphamon no longer had his Digicore. What he wanted to say is that even without his Digicore being available Alphamon can regenerate himself, and he came back as a whole, he even faced Yggdrasil 7D6 next to Taiga.

Summarizing what happened:

• Yggdrasil manipulated DORUmon so that he remembers the events of the X-Saga and had nightmares causing him to go after answers;
  • He goes to the true Infinite Mountain and evolved;
  • After he arrived in the form of DORUgreymon he faced Taiga, Yuugo, WarGreymon X and Ulforce V-Dramon X.
  • After being defeated DORUgreymon evolved into Death-X-Mon;
  • Death-X-Mon was defeated and returned to being a DORUmon.
  • DORUmon ends up dying and leaves his digicore, if they have played the Digimon World Re: Digitze must know that the protagonist can use the digicore of a dead Digimon and install his data in his own Digimon thus acquiring a certain boost of power. In this case the protagonist's Digimon can evolve into Alphamon if he wanted to.
  • Even without having another Digicore, since it was for the protagonist's Digimon, DORUmon can regenerate in the form of Alphamon as we see in the scene in question. This is not just a ghost or something, Alphamon literally came back physically and we can see this in the scene where Alphamon appears to help the protagonist fight Yggdrasil 7D6.
This is consistent with Alphamon regenerating himself from Death-X-mon attacks with him wanting to kill Alphamon, there is no way to prove that he did not perform "Process 0" and "Process F" in Alphamon because literally Death-X-Mon just attacks Using this, this is reaffirmed several times in the franchise and if Death-X-Mon does not have a Digicore to destroy it will simply stand still without doing anything, but if he attacked it was sure to destroy a Digicore.

If it detects a Digicore it will absorb it into its body and disassemble it, then reassemble it in a perpetually repeating set of processes named "Process 0" through "Process F". Although it is a simple program, it is conjectured that defeating it is within the realm of impossibility. Unless there are Digicores nearby, it will go into stasis, but as long as there are Digicores it will not cease.

TocJjU7

Resistance is futile! A Digicore disposer without a physical body!
~ Bx-123​

Da-550

This ultimate program without a physical body was made to dismantle Digicores.
~ D╬▒-550​
In addition, Alphamon brought Ouryumon back even after he was completely destroyed by Death-X-Mon, and I just showed above what happens when a Digimon is killed by Death-X-Mon.

Well, that's all for now.

Alright then, as long as he came back completely (taking your word for it), then there should be no problem given his reset hax and showcased regen as well as his consistent fights against Dexmon.

So:

Tier: At least Low 2-C

Speed: Infinite, possibly Immeasurable

Acauslity to be replaced with Paradox immunity.

Are these correct? Because I can start editing right now if you want.

Yup. And any Royal Knight without Overwrite should get it. I'll add Inherited moves tomorrow.

I mean, This attack was able to bypass Alphamon's already high resistance to Soul Hax as is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back