• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Digimon Franchise: Royal Knights Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would Alphamon have resistance to soul manipulation? I believe it is because Alphamon resisted the absorption of Death-X-Mon that was absorbing reality and the Digimon, obligatorily its Digicores as well, but this would only indicate a resistance to the absorption of souls, not destruction of souls.

Executor N0 said:
Why would Alphamon have resistance to soul manipulation? I believe it is because Alphamon resisted the absorption of Death-X-Mon that was absorbing reality and the Digimon, obligatorily its Digicores as well, but this would only indicate a resistance to the absorption of souls, not destruction of souls.
He gets it from scaling to the other knights. Reppu and can explain that one.

Two wrongs do not make one right. Unless there is a reason for them sharing resistances, that's wrong

The other Royal Knights have other feats too.

Yggdrasil, despite being pissed at the Knights for disobeying it during the events of Digimon Savers, didn't kill them, soul destroy them, reality warp them, or whatever despite doing so to Masaru's father before the events of the story.

Virtually all of the Demon Lords have Soul Manipulation if I remember correctly.

There's also the fact that they fought the Mother Eater, which is partially composed of Yggdrasil and thus should have its abilities.

Yes, I agree with a lot of the resistances, just some things I do not agree.

For me everything is ok with Yggdrasil and Death-X-mon for this, I just have problem with that for Zeed Millenniumon. The Royal Knights did not even fight Zeed, they ran from him. The only one he tried to face was Dynasmon, he was absorbed, became one with Zeed until the end of the fight and was only released due to a Forced Xros Open. They did not fight him for any moment to justify this, removing things involving Zeed would be fine.

On the other hand with Yggdrasil and Death-X-mon to me everything is okay, since the Royal Knights were really caught up in things like the reality re-writing of Death-X-Mon's or the total absorption coming from it and were not affected by it . As I said, my only problem is with ZeedMillenniumon being used.

@Reppu I mean honestly, Yggdrasil, Mother Eater and Dexmon cover all the hax resistances anyway. Maybe using them would make it more believable?

@Dragon

I don't mind removing Zeed from the feats, but is that your only issue (because the others still cover basically everything).

I don't mind anything else tbh. Although Dynasmon's survival does beg a question. How do we treat it?

Y'know, even though Executor made a blog for his special hax. I forgot he was a thing. Mostly because Ever has yet to make the file. ovo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back